Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

FEELER: group buy on gears

Old 08-12-2013, 09:14 AM   #41
levi
Robertocritser is a name known to allRobertocritser is a name known to allRobertocritser is a name known to allRobertocritser is a name known to allRobertocritser is a name known to allRobertocritser is a name known to all

Name: Levi
Robertocritser's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by spithead051 View Post
Robertocrister, when are you planning on calling ECGS to work out the Group Buy?
Tonight
Old 08-12-2013, 10:25 AM   #42
Desert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bill
Desert Drifter's Tacoma Gallery
I could get in on this IF the money can happen in October. I have a wedding in Maryland to attend in September and all funds are spoken for until I get back.

If October payment works I would be down for front and rear gears (4.56) with solid spacers and installed on my or used carriers all set up so a lugnut like myself can do the install. Also I would like an ABB locker in the rear. Also need a compressor for the locker if this can be worked into the deal, something with enough capacity to air up tires without burning it up.

ECGS is probably the best place to get this done.
Old 08-12-2013, 10:38 AM   #43
spithead051 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspithead051 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspithead051 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspithead051 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspithead051 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspithead051 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspithead051 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspithead051 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspithead051 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspithead051 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspithead051 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Patrick
spithead051's Tacoma Gallery
^^ It will probably be a late August or September group buy. Really depends on how long they want to leave the offer period open for and when they want to start it. The Wet Okole GB's they do every few months are a 4 week purchase period while others are a one week deal. Just have to wait and see
Old 08-12-2013, 10:42 AM   #44
Red - I put dbags in their place
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mainmoe02 View Post
1: robertocritser(levi)
2. spithead051 (F+R 4.10 w/ ARB locker)
3. MY50cal (F+R 4.56 w/ ARB locker)
4. ColtsTRD (4.11)
5. Large (F+R 4.88 maybe front ARB locker)
6. MJonAgs32 (4.56)
7. 650H1 (4.88) depending on price, and wife approval....
8. Taconazo(4.56)
9. Scotty3 (F+R 4.56)
10. Hagen (4.88 w/ rear arb locker)
11. colinb17 (F+R 4.88 w/ arb lockers)
12. Mainmoe02 (4.88) pending $price$
Edited mine.
Old 08-12-2013, 07:45 PM   #45
drunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Sage
drunktaco's Tacoma Gallery
Any word fom ECGS
Old 08-12-2013, 09:56 PM   #46
Gitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant futureGitmo has a brilliant future
Name: Justin
Gitmo's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd
Old 08-13-2013, 05:26 AM   #47
spithead051 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspithead051 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspithead051 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspithead051 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspithead051 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspithead051 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspithead051 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspithead051 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspithead051 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspithead051 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspithead051 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
Depends on what size tires you are running, 4.56s are pretty much ideal for up to 33s, probably 35s I would say, just a personal preference really.
Quote:
Originally Posted by muddin View Post
I am running 285/75/16 duratracs...The only reason i was not thinking 4.56s is i do quite a bit of highway driving, so doing 70-75 is nice to be able to do.
I would run 4.10s if you are doing a lot of highway driving. 4.56s will be too tall of a gear and you will murder your highway gas mileage. Here's a nice calculator if you want to figure out where your engine RPMs will sit with varying gear ratios and tire sizes. I listed the gear ratios for the 5-SPD Auto, I don't have the ratios for the 6-spd.

Stock tire size for a TRD Off-Road is 265/70/16

5 Speed Auto
1st= 3.52
2nd= 2.04
3rd= 1.4
4th= 1.00
5th= 0.72

http://f-body.org/gears/
Old 08-13-2013, 05:27 AM   #48
ECGS is one of the sharper tools in the shedECGS is one of the sharper tools in the shedECGS is one of the sharper tools in the shedECGS is one of the sharper tools in the shedECGS is one of the sharper tools in the shedECGS is one of the sharper tools in the shedECGS is one of the sharper tools in the shedECGS is one of the sharper tools in the shedECGS is one of the sharper tools in the shedECGS is one of the sharper tools in the shedECGS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chase
ECGS's Tacoma Gallery
We will hook it up. Just let me know when you are all ready and we will give best price based on number of people.
Old 08-13-2013, 05:29 AM   #49
I think I'm getting the Fear.
MY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: CH53-E Crewchief/Mechanic, HMH-464
Name: Mojo
MY50cal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ECGS View Post
We will hook it up. Just let me know when you are all ready and we will give best price based on number of people.

Somebody think up some dates!
Old 08-13-2013, 05:30 AM   #50
Red - I put dbags in their place
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Old 08-13-2013, 06:09 AM   #51

Labor Day weekend? Gives everyone plenty of time to figure out what they want and save up the funds. I'll leave it up to OP to make the call
Old 08-13-2013, 06:17 AM   #52
Desert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bill
Desert Drifter's Tacoma Gallery
LATE September would work for me, but whatever the majority wants. Looking at about $2500 or thereabouts for 2 sets of R&P plus an ARB all assembled and ready to bolt in.
Old 08-13-2013, 06:34 AM   #54
drunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Sage
drunktaco's Tacoma Gallery
Late September or October would be good I think. That lets more people get on board and save up if needed.
Old 08-13-2013, 06:44 AM   #55
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ECGS View Post
Wooot
Old 08-13-2013, 07:29 AM   #56
Formally afroman5015
bellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 31B 1132 MP Co.
bellassaiw10's Tacoma Gallery
Ill take a set of 4.56 can even come get them installed just need a price
Old 08-13-2013, 08:14 AM   #59
Gear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
Gear Head's Tacoma Gallery
Subbed pending price. Would be looking for 5.29's
Old 08-13-2013, 08:43 AM   #60
09blacktaco is a name known to all09blacktaco is a name known to all09blacktaco is a name known to all09blacktaco is a name known to all09blacktaco is a name known to all09blacktaco is a name known to all
Coast Guard: BM
Name: Matt
09blacktaco's Tacoma Gallery
I would def be interested in 4.88's F & R with Front ARB.