Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

FEELER: GB ARB 9000 Snatch Block

Old 08-27-2013, 05:45 AM   #43
I love your mom!
Slimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Sergeant First Class
Name: Linwood
Slimwood Shady's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HonoluluTaco View Post
1). Slimwood Shady
2). Large (pending price)
3). Colinb17
4). Milota95
5). loco
6). Bogg
7). V5ioV (pending price)
8). Got2ryde (pending price)
9). NateMob (pendin <100)
10). Chris5525
11). luka
12) nagorb(pending price)
13) HonoluluTaco
Cant promise the price will be the same for Hawaii...
Old 08-27-2013, 10:48 AM   #46
I love your mom!
Slimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by V5ioV View Post
OP,
Any updates from the the other vendors?
Should hear something this week... Because it is taking so long, I also emailed Wheelers
Old 08-27-2013, 02:31 PM   #47
a name known to all
luka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud of
Air Force: Jet Mech / Metals Tech
Name: Mike
luka's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimwood Shady View Post
Cant promise the price will be the same for Hawaii...
it least it'll still fit in a USPS flat rate box, maybe stick all the Hawaii ones together and send it that way?
Old 08-29-2013, 03:26 PM   #49
I love your mom!

Ok, so I think I am about tired of waiting on these other companies to come forth with the quotes.....Is everyone ok with $105 shipped? I don't want to wait any longer and $6 isn't going to stop me from buying them If you are still down for the $105 price point shipped, add your name...

1). Slimwood Shady
Old 08-29-2013, 03:29 PM   #50
Will work for Lockers!
loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Chief Petty Officer
Name: Phil
loco's Tacoma Gallery
105 or 150?
Old 08-29-2013, 03:30 PM   #52
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
colinb17's Tacoma Gallery
I think you have a typo there .......

You price jumped $45 lol
Old 08-29-2013, 04:03 PM   #54
Will work for Lockers!
loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Chief Petty Officer
Name: Phil
loco's Tacoma Gallery
Was really hoping for a better price break on this block...I am out. I am gonna just give up and order a kit...
Old 08-29-2013, 04:04 PM   #55
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
colinb17's Tacoma Gallery
do you know what a shipping schedule would look like? I may only be where I'm at for another two weeks. i would hate to order it and then have to figure out how to get it forwarded to a new address from the the hotel i'm in right now. if they can be shipped out before the end of next week, i'm in.

1). Linwood
2). Colin
Old 08-29-2013, 05:36 PM   #57
I love your mom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by colinb17 View Post
do you know what a shipping schedule would look like? I may only be where I'm at for another two weeks. i would hate to order it and then have to figure out how to get it forwarded to a new address from the the hotel i'm in right now. if they can be shipped out before the end of next week, i'm in.

1). Linwood
2). Colin
Quote:
1). Slimwood Shady
2). V5ioV
First post updated...
Old 08-29-2013, 05:51 PM   #59
I love your mom!

Quote:
damn we suck at counting!

I just got finish talking to the vender via FB....the vender is http://www.xpeditionready.com/ The same company I recently bought my fridge from. Really nice guy. He is going to create an account and request your Paypal IDs so he can send you an invoice for the snatch block.