Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

All-Pro APex Series Front Bumper Group Buy - Huge Discounts!

Old 09-24-2013, 06:53 PM   #61
WhiteMud is on a distinguished road
WhiteMud's Tacoma Gallery
I'm scared to ask this.

Do you guys ship to Canada?
Old 09-24-2013, 07:01 PM   #62
Smurf it.
Guerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: 00
Guerrilla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by allpro View Post
Thanks for your interest!

Sorry, we don't offer college student discounts.

The Tacoma bumpers are 3/16" steel plate.

Nice!

We can ship to Canada. We'll PM you a quote soon.

I know, I know! lol The truth is the rear bumpers are one of our fastest moving products, so we are already having a hard time keeping them in stock. But, if you order an APex front, you can add a rear at 15% off as well as get it shipped for little or no charge.

Yes, same skids fit both bumpers.

Sounds good! We'll look for your message and get back to you soon. Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteMud View Post
I'm scared to ask this.

Do you guys ship to Canada?
In bold above^.
Old 09-24-2013, 08:46 PM   #63
iJDub is a glorious beacon of lightiJDub is a glorious beacon of lightiJDub is a glorious beacon of lightiJDub is a glorious beacon of lightiJDub is a glorious beacon of lightiJDub is a glorious beacon of light
iJDub's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone from Las Vegas ordering a bumper?
Old 09-25-2013, 03:43 PM   #64
Str8Flexin is one of the sharper tools in the shedStr8Flexin is one of the sharper tools in the shedStr8Flexin is one of the sharper tools in the shedStr8Flexin is one of the sharper tools in the shedStr8Flexin is one of the sharper tools in the shedStr8Flexin is one of the sharper tools in the shedStr8Flexin is one of the sharper tools in the shedStr8Flexin is one of the sharper tools in the shedStr8Flexin is one of the sharper tools in the shedStr8Flexin is one of the sharper tools in the shedStr8Flexin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 75th Ranger Reg.
Name: Ryan
Str8Flexin's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks Chptr11. and thanks Guerilla! You guys are about to put me out of a job HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Old 09-25-2013, 05:35 PM   #66
Str8Flexin is one of the sharper tools in the shedStr8Flexin is one of the sharper tools in the shedStr8Flexin is one of the sharper tools in the shedStr8Flexin is one of the sharper tools in the shedStr8Flexin is one of the sharper tools in the shedStr8Flexin is one of the sharper tools in the shedStr8Flexin is one of the sharper tools in the shedStr8Flexin is one of the sharper tools in the shedStr8Flexin is one of the sharper tools in the shedStr8Flexin is one of the sharper tools in the shedStr8Flexin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

YAAAAAAAAAAAA BUUDDDDDDDY!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-27-2013, 12:16 PM   #68

PM'd you Tim!
Old 09-27-2013, 05:28 PM   #69
Yotas For Life!
06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed06RedComa is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
06RedComa's Tacoma Gallery
Everyone on the fence please get off and buy It's a win win situation... You're off the fence with an amazing bumper and have chance at a free one!!!!
Old 09-27-2013, 05:30 PM   #70
"young Brett"
Squeaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
Squeaky Penguin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06RedComa View Post
Everyone on the fence please get off and buy It's a win win situation... You're off the fence with an amazing bumper and have chance at a free one!!!!

I agree. Where's the last minute guys so we can get a chance at a free one!
Old 09-28-2013, 08:42 PM   #71
Toyota Technician
That Dude Tim has much to be proud ofThat Dude Tim has much to be proud ofThat Dude Tim has much to be proud ofThat Dude Tim has much to be proud ofThat Dude Tim has much to be proud ofThat Dude Tim has much to be proud ofThat Dude Tim has much to be proud ofThat Dude Tim has much to be proud ofThat Dude Tim has much to be proud ofThat Dude Tim has much to be proud of

That Dude Tim's Tacoma Gallery
I literally won't know till Monday if I can get one. Have to call the collision center were my truck is going to make sure that subbing ones of these for a factory bumper is ok with them.
Old 10-01-2013, 01:03 PM   #74
sitecr2 is on a distinguished road

Air Force: JetJockey/JTAC/ALO
Name: Don
sitecr2's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to sitecr2
Waited til last minute to order. by accident reallly.
After heading up into the Colorado Mountains realized I needed a bit more protection.
so ordered for my 03 - Front bumper both hoops, rear bumper and added in brackets to hang my current receiver plus 80" slider bars.
Plus the large & small skid plates (no combined price and it was too late to call) any chance of updating the price for combined price?

Was going to order the 4" lights to fit in front bumpers but they way it reads == 05+ bumper that it was for the newer Tacoma. would they fit Gen 1s? if so I'd like to add to my order.
also the cost shows UPS shipping (residence) figure you'll give me a heads up on true shipping cost.
can't wait to add these on plus I'm trying to hookup a modest lift kit.
thanks
Don
Old 10-02-2013, 09:40 AM   #75

Messaged you SiteCR2!
Old 10-02-2013, 10:47 AM   #76
taco duck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco duck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco duck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco duck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco duck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco duck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco duck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco duck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco duck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco duck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco duck is one of the sharper tools in the shed
taco duck's Tacoma Gallery
Any chance I can get in on this? 2013 with the center hoop shipped to 27516. Thanks!
Old 10-02-2013, 01:30 PM   #77
sitecr2 is on a distinguished road

Air Force: JetJockey/JTAC/ALO
Name: Don
sitecr2's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to sitecr2
Got PM, sending back email w/ better worded (hopefully) questions.
cheers
Old 10-03-2013, 03:55 PM   #78

Messaged you Taco Duck. Sitecr2 Haven't received a message yet.
Old 10-03-2013, 06:24 PM   #79
taco duck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco duck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco duck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco duck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco duck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco duck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco duck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco duck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco duck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco duck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco duck is one of the sharper tools in the shed
taco duck's Tacoma Gallery
pm replied
Old 10-06-2013, 12:41 AM   #80
GrapplerX is on a distinguished road

Army: Ranger
Name: E
GrapplerX's Tacoma Gallery
Rear Bumper dont want a front bumper