LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

All-Pro APex Series Front Bumper Group Buy - Huge Discounts!

Old 08-23-2013, 04:23 PM   #1
allpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shed

allpro's Tacoma Gallery
All-Pro APex Series Front Bumper Group Buy - Huge Discounts!

This Group Buy includes both Tacoma and FJ Cruisers APex Front Bumpers, for all years!

To help further promote our new APex (All-Pro Expedition) Series Winch Mount Front Bumpers, we are offering them at 15% OFF - PLUS, if we get 25 or more total orders, we will provide an added 5% in store credit* AND we'll randomly select one person to get their bumper FREE (purchase price of the bumper will be refunded).

Features:
  • High Clearance, Improved Approach Angle & Ground Clearance with room for larger tires (35"+)
  • CNC cut, brake formed steel plate, MIG welded
  • Heavy-Duty Winch Mounting Structure
  • Optional Light Bar and Headlight Protection
  • Two Hefty Integrated Recovery Points
  • Two 4" Fog Light Mounts
  • Frame Support Brackets Included
  • Grade 8 Hardware Included
  • Made in the USA!
Pricing:

All bumpers come bare, ground smooth and sanded, ready for paint! They are pictured below with optional light bar hoops (not included in the listed price).

05+ Tacomas: Only $721.65/ea (Reg. $849) Click Here for more info

95-04 Tacomas: Only $551.65 (Reg. $649) Click Here for more info

07+ FJ Cruisers (3-Pc w/APex Upgrade): Only $594.15/ea (Reg. $699) Click Here for more info

(Optional 1-Pc Upgrade Pictured Above - Applies to FJ Cruiser version only)

Add Options at 15% OFF!
Powdercoating with Primer Base - $170/ea (Reg. $200)
Center Lightbar Hoop - $42.50-$67.15/ea depending on vehicle (Reg. $50-79)
Headlight Hoops $84.15-$127.50/set depending on vehicle (Reg. $99-150)

Add Accessories & Other Armor Items at 15% OFF!
Skid Plates, Rear Bumper, Rock Sliders, Lights, Winch, etc.

PLEASE NOTE - These bumpers require truck freight delivery. Expect $100-$200 on average depending on location and options selected, as well as if it is delivered to a business address or carrier's terminal. However, if you order other items that can fit on the same pallet (like a rear bumper or IFS Skid), then those items will incur little added charge. Also, forum members who live relatively close to one another can arrange a bulk shipment for added savings.

We have some in stock for immediate delivery, but please expect 3-4 weeks, especially if hoops and powder coating are selected. You can call us to order Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm PST, or if ordering online, please use Discount Code: APEXGB-15. Offer ends 9/30/13. Cannot be combined with any other discounts.
* Store credit will be calculated on parts only and will be good through 12/31/13.

Your name will be added to the list below once we receive your order.
1. Anthony H.
2. James C.
3. Jason Q.
4. Brett B.
5. Chris S.
6. Michael N.
7. Brad S.
8. Charlie B.
9. Joshua F.
10. Jason T.
11. Doug Q.
12. Michael C.
13. Josh S.
14. James D.
15. Chip. P
16. Seth W
17. Kyle O.
18. Andrew B.
19. Tim T
20. Matthew J.
21. Nathaniel D.
22. Donald T.

THANKS FOR LOOKING!

Old 08-23-2013, 04:47 PM   #2
MJM777 is a name known to allMJM777 is a name known to allMJM777 is a name known to allMJM777 is a name known to allMJM777 is a name known to allMJM777 is a name known to all

Army:
MJM777's Tacoma Gallery
Found the shipping info in the post. Still interested.
Old 08-23-2013, 08:14 PM   #3
MRSBOTW is on a distinguished road

Name: Tracy
MRSBOTW's Tacoma Gallery
Group buy shipping cost

Please email orders@allprooffroad.com with the product you would be purchasing and they will get you the shipping cost on Monday. We want to give you the right cost. Thanks for the question.

Tracy Bundrant
All-Pro staff
tracy@allprooffroad.com

www.allprooffroad.com
Old 08-25-2013, 01:38 PM   #4
mo13 is on a distinguished road
Navy: AD2
Name: Marc
mo13's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd y'all will be getting a pm or call from me here in a couple days once I get back home.
Old 08-25-2013, 01:55 PM   #5
porchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedporchop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
porchop's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd waiting to see if anyone from nj,pa,ny gets one to do group delivery
Is there a college student discount also?
Old 08-26-2013, 04:36 PM   #7
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
What's the thickness of these bumpers?
Old 08-26-2013, 04:41 PM   #8
apedosmilglass is on a distinguished road

apedosmilglass's Tacoma Gallery
love my apex bumper!!
Attached Thumbnails
All-Pro APex Series Front Bumper Group Buy - Huge Discounts!-photo-2-.jpg  
Old 08-26-2013, 05:00 PM   #9
ty.s07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedty.s07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedty.s07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedty.s07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedty.s07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedty.s07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedty.s07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedty.s07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedty.s07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedty.s07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedty.s07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ty (like tie your shoes)
ty.s07's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to ty.s07
Bumper looks sweet!!!
Old 08-26-2013, 05:43 PM   #10
Coast2Coast is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoast2Coast is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoast2Coast is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoast2Coast is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoast2Coast is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoast2Coast is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoast2Coast is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoast2Coast is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoast2Coast is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoast2Coast is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoast2Coast is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast2Coast's Tacoma Gallery
Maybe in
Old 08-26-2013, 05:43 PM   #11
Hey Now!
w00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
w00dy's Tacoma Gallery
I was hoping All Pro would of included rear bumpers on their GB.
Old 08-26-2013, 05:47 PM   #12
mpmoody is on a distinguished road
mpmoody's Tacoma Gallery
I can't justify this bumper but dammit I want it. I already have the 95-04 tube bumper with skid plates, is this bumper compatible with my skids?
Old 08-26-2013, 09:23 PM   #13
jqueener will become famous soon enoughjqueener will become famous soon enough

Name: Jason
jqueener's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in for front apex and rear bumper with receiver and ifs skid. Sent a request on your web site. I
already have all pro expo rear leaf pack I'm installing this weekend. I wish I would of waited to order with this discount could of saved a few bucks
Old 08-26-2013, 10:32 PM   #14
allpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shed

allpro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mo13 View Post
Sub'd y'all will be getting a pm or call from me here in a couple days once I get back home.
Thanks for your interest!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJYota View Post
Sub'd waiting to see if anyone from nj,pa,ny gets one to do group delivery
Is there a college student discount also?
Sorry, we don't offer college student discounts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by benbacher View Post
What's the thickness of these bumpers?
The Tacoma bumpers are 3/16" steel plate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by apedosmilglass View Post
love my apex bumper!!
Nice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coast2Coast View Post
Maybe in
We can ship to Canada. We'll PM you a quote soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by w00dy View Post
I was hoping All Pro would of included rear bumpers on their GB.
I know, I know! lol The truth is the rear bumpers are one of our fastest moving products, so we are already having a hard time keeping them in stock. But, if you order an APex front, you can add a rear at 15% off as well as get it shipped for little or no charge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpmoody View Post
I can't justify this bumper but dammit I want it. I already have the 95-04 tube bumper with skid plates, is this bumper compatible with my skids?
Yes, same skids fit both bumpers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jqueener View Post
I'm in for front apex and rear bumper with receiver and ifs skid. Sent a request on your web site. I
already have all pro expo rear leaf pack I'm installing this weekend. I wish I would of waited to order with this discount could of saved a few bucks
Sounds good! We'll look for your message and get back to you soon. Thanks!
Old 08-26-2013, 11:55 PM   #15
ffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: mike
ffirg's Tacoma Gallery
Old 08-26-2013, 11:59 PM   #16
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

^
Old 08-27-2013, 12:01 AM   #17
ffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: mike
ffirg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by benbacher View Post
^
Crap. You weren't supposed to see that. Haha. I'm just dreaming once again. I'm gonna talk to my coworker with an FJ and see if he's interested to save shipping costs and maybe, just MAYBE, I can see myself doing this.
Old 08-27-2013, 12:17 AM   #18
Purveyor of Fun

I see all things.
Old 08-27-2013, 01:25 AM   #19
iJDub is a glorious beacon of lightiJDub is a glorious beacon of lightiJDub is a glorious beacon of lightiJDub is a glorious beacon of lightiJDub is a glorious beacon of lightiJDub is a glorious beacon of light
iJDub's Tacoma Gallery
Have to order the Apex front bumper to be able to get the other parts at 15%?
Old 08-27-2013, 11:34 AM   #20

allpro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by iJDub View Post
Have to order the Apex front bumper to be able to get the other parts at 15%?
Yes, the group buy is for the bumpers, and we just gave the added discount for other armor items if added to the order. We'll likely have a Labor Day special coming up as well.