Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

OKLEDLIGHTBARS Group Buy #3

Old 10-21-2013, 10:35 PM   #201
So Cal Edition
SWCCBEE is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCCBEE is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCCBEE is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCCBEE is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCCBEE is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCCBEE is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCCBEE is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCCBEE is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCCBEE is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCCBEE is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCCBEE is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
Name: Greg
SWCCBEE's Tacoma Gallery
Can anyone help me with wiring 20" dual row? Also how to switch the switch out with an OTRATTW one? First light mod dont wanna melt anything. Thank.
Old 10-22-2013, 05:14 AM   #202
GROVE ST. MOTORSPORTS
allmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gideon
allmotorrex's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SWCCBEE View Post
Can anyone help me with wiring 20" dual row? Also how to switch the switch out with an OTRATTW one? First light mod dont wanna melt anything. Thank.
Do you have a wiring harness with a relay and/or inline fuse? Also what switch is it? Single pole/ single throw, single pole/ double throw, etc .......... Or do you have a link to the one you bought? I can step you through the wiring process with that info first
Old 10-22-2013, 05:20 AM   #203
Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.
Toyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Toyota Tech31's Tacoma Gallery
This diagram has been the easiest I have ever used when wiring off road lights. I reference it every time I do so. I have made many a harness using this. Hope it helps. It's the same concept with 1 20" light as it would be with the 2 lights they show. At one point I had as many as 6 off road lights on the front of my truck.

Old 10-22-2013, 06:09 AM   #204
www.okledlightbars.com
zilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
zilla68's Tacoma Gallery
white wire on my harness is power in, blue wire is power out and black is ground.
DO NOT WIRE THE WHITE and BLUE together, you will melt the harness.
Old 10-22-2013, 05:30 PM   #205
So Cal Edition
SWCCBEE is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCCBEE is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCCBEE is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCCBEE is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCCBEE is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCCBEE is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCCBEE is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCCBEE is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCCBEE is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCCBEE is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCCBEE is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
Name: Greg
SWCCBEE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by allmotorrex View Post
Do you have a wiring harness with a relay and/or inline fuse? Also what switch is it? Single pole/ single throw, single pole/ double throw, etc .......... Or do you have a link to the one you bought? I can step you through the wiring process with that info first
Here is the one I am getting. One day when my wiring kung fu is better, would like to throw in the same type of light that kills all of the lights in the truck, for hunting etc.....

VVPZCHB-500V-series Contura V sealed rocker switch, Honey Badger$5.00$5.00Switch Selection: - V1D1JHHB- GREEN UPPER DEPENDENT/GREEN INDEPENDENT
Old 10-24-2013, 07:41 AM   #206
GROVE ST. MOTORSPORTS
allmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gideon
allmotorrex's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SWCCBEE View Post
Here is the one I am getting. One day when my wiring kung fu is better, would like to throw in the same type of light that kills all of the lights in the truck, for hunting etc.....

VVPZCHB-500V-series Contura V sealed rocker switch, Honey Badger$5.00$5.00Switch Selection: - V1D1JHHB- GREEN UPPER DEPENDENT/GREEN INDEPENDENT
The diagram that Jason posted is very easy to read and is perfect and then the colors that Chris said are probably the colors you will actually use. Also your switch will come with a basic wiring diagram that you can referrence with the above diagram. The only other thing you need to do is get a hot to the independent light on the switch. The dependent light will only turn on when the switch is flipped. I suggest getting a fuse splitter and finding a fuse at your panel behind the dash that you can tap into. Find one that is only hot when the ignition is on. Otherwise that light will stay on all the time
Old 11-24-2013, 04:03 AM   #207
MattB77 is on a distinguished road

Name: Matt
MattB77's Tacoma Gallery
Has anyone swapped out the switches with one of those otrattw switches? if so would you mind giving me a link to which one to order. Not sure which switch I need? the 30 in bar I have pulls 30 amps and it needs to be a 3 wire switch
Old 11-24-2013, 04:32 AM   #209

MattB77's Tacoma Gallery
^ Thanks , that was actually the one I was looking at. I just don't know if it will work because it says its rated for 20 amps. Looks like your 20 in bar pulls 8.2amps so your fine but the 30in I have pulls 30amps. Anyone know if that will work? Since the light bar is on a relay harness does that mean I don't have to have a 30 amp switch?
Old 11-24-2013, 04:38 AM   #211

MattB77's Tacoma Gallery
Nm guess it only uses 13 amps not sure why I thought it was 30 must of been looking at something else. Guess I'll order that switch up
Old 11-24-2013, 05:35 AM   #213
Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.
Toyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Toyota Tech31's Tacoma Gallery
Sooooooo, when's the next group buy? Christmas is coming up and my wife is asking what I want. A 20" light bar would be a great answer for the right price. I'm still digging my 6 Cree LEDs and starting to look for the 20" now.
Old 11-24-2013, 10:00 AM   #214
Failure is the result of letting setbacks stop you
MedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
MedlinAround's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyota Tech31 View Post
Sooooooo, when's the next group buy? Christmas is coming up and my wife is asking what I want. A 20" light bar would be a great answer for the right price. I'm still digging my 6 Cree LEDs and starting to look for the 20" now.
This X2. I need a good Christmas 20"
Old 11-25-2013, 06:59 AM   #216
www.okledlightbars.com
zilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

zilla68's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyota Tech31 View Post

ITS ON, I think taco man has posted it up in deals and coupons or somewhere, I'll look around.
Old 11-25-2013, 07:02 AM   #217
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/dea...er-thread.html
Old 11-29-2013, 04:27 PM   #218
MedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
I agree
Just ordered the pods from the Black Friday orders. 2 6 3x3's to mount by my review mirrors. Figured you'd like that lol
Old 11-29-2013, 04:31 PM   #219

Quote:
I agree
$105 for pods i couldn't pass up
Old 11-30-2013, 09:41 PM   #220
www.okledlightbars.com

zilla68's Tacoma Gallery
you guys lucked the hell out on the pods I tell ya, that's what I get for NOT double checking my miskey punch, should have been more, but I'm sticking to that price!
enjoy!!