LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

OKLEDLIGHTBARS Group Buy #3

Old 08-29-2013, 08:09 AM   #21
Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.
Toyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Toyota Tech31's Tacoma Gallery
Ok, so are we paying at this time or just dedicating to purchase? And that being said, when will we pay if not today? Sorry for such dumb questions, but if there maybe adde discount after a certain number, just wondering how exactly this works.
Old 08-29-2013, 08:15 AM   #22
Juan Solo is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuan Solo is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuan Solo is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuan Solo is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuan Solo is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuan Solo is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuan Solo is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuan Solo is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuan Solo is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuan Solo is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuan Solo is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: 91B - Mechanic
Name: Johnny
Juan Solo's Tacoma Gallery
Will the 20 inch single row fit a Pelfreybilt bumper?
Old 08-29-2013, 08:22 AM   #23
Just a desert dude.
XIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luke
XIGUNHAWKIX's Tacoma Gallery
Whaddup Evan! Glad to see this is going on again, go ahead and put me up for a pair of the 4 LED pods in spot beam. Gotta fill those fog cutouts on the Pelfreybilt
Old 08-29-2013, 08:25 AM   #24
Wannabe crawler
NC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
NC10TRDSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan Solo View Post
These mount different than Rigid lights
Old 08-29-2013, 08:26 AM   #25
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyota Tech31 View Post
Ok, so are we paying at this time or just dedicating to purchase? And that being said, when will we pay if not today? Sorry for such dumb questions, but if there maybe adde discount after a certain number, just wondering how exactly this works.
We have to get 25 people for that pricing so I'm assuming wait
Quote:
I believe so but I dont think this GB is on the SRs only the DRs
Old 08-29-2013, 08:26 AM   #26
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NC10TRDSPORT View Post
These mount different than Rigid lights
I think it still fits, pretty sure someone else had it in theirs
Old 08-29-2013, 08:31 AM   #27
Juan Solo is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuan Solo is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuan Solo is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuan Solo is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuan Solo is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuan Solo is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuan Solo is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuan Solo is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuan Solo is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuan Solo is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuan Solo is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: 91B - Mechanic
Name: Johnny
Juan Solo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Coma View Post
Screw it, I can make it work. If single rows are part of the deal then i'm in!
Old 08-29-2013, 08:35 AM   #28
Wannabe crawler
NC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
NC10TRDSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Coma View Post
It was "andrew 8404" He had to have tabs welded inside the bumper to mount it.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...ml#post7115296

Quote:
Screw it, I can make it work. If single rows are part of the deal then i'm in!
He had a dual row in his. Jus sayin
Old 08-29-2013, 08:40 AM   #29
Toyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Alright, 1 last question before I dedicate to the GB, when would we be getting the lights roughly? I know we have to wait till we get at least 25 bars, but is there any guesstimation as to when I would expect to see them at my house? I ask because my bruteforce hybrid should be at my house within 2 weeks or so and I would love to have the lights around then so I can mount them before mounting the bumper and drill the holes before painting it.
Old 08-29-2013, 08:42 AM   #30
Just a desert dude.
XIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luke
XIGUNHAWKIX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyota Tech31 View Post
Alright, 1 last question before I dedicate to the GB, when would we be getting the lights roughly? I know we have to wait till we get at least 25 bars, but is there any guesstimation as to when I would expect to see them at my house? I ask because my bruteforce hybrid should be at my house within 2 weeks or so and I would love to have the lights around then so I can mount them before mounting the bumper and drill the holes before painting it.
From what I remember, I believe it took 2-3 weeks to fill the group on the last buy. I could be wrong..
Old 08-29-2013, 08:44 AM   #31

OKLEDLIGHTBARS Group Buy #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by XIGUNHAWKIX View Post
From what I remember, I believe it took 2-3 weeks to fill the group on the last buy. I could be wrong..
Thanks.
Old 08-29-2013, 09:04 AM   #33
RacecarGuy is on a distinguished road
RacecarGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Any pics of the 4 led Cree pods in both spot and flood? Not sure which I want to go with.
Old 08-29-2013, 09:40 AM   #34
tdunc is a jewel in the roughtdunc is a jewel in the roughtdunc is a jewel in the roughtdunc is a jewel in the rough
tdunc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RacecarGuy View Post
Any pics of the 4 led Cree pods in both spot and flood? Not sure which I want to go with.
Interested in this too.

PM'd for floods (for now)
Old 08-29-2013, 09:44 AM   #35
whys the rum gone
snowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
snowtank's Tacoma Gallery
Oh now i need to spend more money! Im in let me just see what i want to do here.
Old 08-29-2013, 12:37 PM   #36
Quebeker
elclem21 is a jewel in the roughelclem21 is a jewel in the roughelclem21 is a jewel in the rough

Canadian Army:
Name: Clément
elclem21's Tacoma Gallery
PM'ed

In for 2 pairs of 6 LED 3x3 pods (1 pair flood, 1 pair spot).
Old 08-29-2013, 01:54 PM   #39
PreRunning is a glorious beacon of lightPreRunning is a glorious beacon of lightPreRunning is a glorious beacon of lightPreRunning is a glorious beacon of lightPreRunning is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Clayton
PreRunning's Tacoma Gallery
Hey taco man can you post a night pic of the 40'' on your truck?
Old 08-29-2013, 02:21 PM   #40
www.okledlightbars.com
zilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
zilla68's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
The single led rock lights aren't available?

yes they can be if they are not.