Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

OKLEDLIGHTBARS Group Buy #3

Old 08-29-2013, 04:29 PM   #42
NorthWoods is a jewel in the roughNorthWoods is a jewel in the roughNorthWoods is a jewel in the rough
NorthWoods's Tacoma Gallery
Depending on when this goes down, I'm might be up for some more OKLED Lights!
Old 08-29-2013, 04:33 PM   #43
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
i would be interested in those.
x2
Old 08-29-2013, 04:51 PM   #44
05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luis
05Aztacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Old 08-29-2013, 06:29 PM   #45
DC TRD MallRunner
Taco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Evan
Taco Man in HD's Tacoma Gallery
I'm currently in the process of updating the list…lots coming in on the first day!
Old 08-29-2013, 06:55 PM   #46
TacomaG26 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaG26 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaG26 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaG26 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaG26 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaG26 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaG26 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaG26 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaG26 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaG26 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaG26 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: SFS
Name: Nic
TacomaG26's Tacoma Gallery
Very intersted in the two 6 led floods. anyone know how they mount? i have pre-drilled holes in my brush gaurd.
Old 08-29-2013, 08:10 PM   #47
Ridendirtywhips will become famous soon enoughRidendirtywhips will become famous soon enough
Ridendirtywhips's Tacoma Gallery
Put me in for a 40" combo.Thanks
Old 08-29-2013, 10:39 PM   #48
Lil'Taco has much to be proud ofLil'Taco has much to be proud ofLil'Taco has much to be proud ofLil'Taco has much to be proud ofLil'Taco has much to be proud ofLil'Taco has much to be proud ofLil'Taco has much to be proud ofLil'Taco has much to be proud ofLil'Taco has much to be proud of

Air Force: C-5 Loadmaster
Name: Scotty
Lil'Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthWoods View Post
Depending on when this goes down, I'm might be up for some more OKLED Lights!
Curious would there be enough room to mount a 50" without going to far off the sides?
Old 08-29-2013, 10:40 PM   #49
HolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bry
HolyReptar's Tacoma Gallery
has he released amber bars yet?
Old 08-29-2013, 10:47 PM   #50
dsrtne1 will become famous soon enough

Name: Michael
dsrtne1's Tacoma Gallery
pm'd. i'm in for a 30" cree bar
Old 08-29-2013, 11:09 PM   #51
Master Navigator/Zipper Operator
Germ is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Germ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyota Tech31 View Post
Alright, 1 last question before I dedicate to the GB, when would we be getting the lights roughly? I know we have to wait till we get at least 25 bars, but is there any guesstimation as to when I would expect to see them at my house? I ask because my bruteforce hybrid should be at my house within 2 weeks or so and I would love to have the lights around then so I can mount them before mounting the bumper and drill the holes before painting it.
Most guys had tracking numbers the same day payment was made. He's quick.
Old 08-30-2013, 04:00 AM   #52
Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.
Toyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Toyota Tech31's Tacoma Gallery
Alright, I'm officially joining the gb. Found out a little bit more info last night that makes me feel really good about dealing with these guys. And I have yet to hear anyone complaints about any issues from the last 2 group buys. That says a lot in my book.
Old 08-30-2013, 04:40 AM   #53
Justin has a spectacular aura aboutJustin has a spectacular aura aboutJustin has a spectacular aura about

Air Force:
Name: Justin
Justin's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Justin
Sub'd. Give me a weak and convincing my credit card and I am in.
Old 08-30-2013, 05:26 AM   #54
www.okledlightbars.com
zilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
zilla68's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyota Tech31 View Post
Thanks.

I'll explain this a little better.
MOST group buys are putting together orders, billing and receiving money, THEN ordering your lights, waiting on the shipment to the dealer, then shipping to you.

I stock all the lights all the time (not saying I don't run out, because I have some larger customers that have just wiped me clean on a certain size, but I can quickly reorder). I could run 2-3 different group buys at one time and still have stock left over.

I choose to do one at a time, and always have, so you don't end up with freaking disasters like that one that happened on numerous forums, where he was using the customers money to do business.

I invested in my business up front, in cash money, because my plan has always been to offer the best customer service I can, and that means stocking lights for customers to buy, not making them wait.

At the end of the group buy, a paypal invoice will be sent to each buyer, and once paid, it will ship out within 24 hours.

I anticipate sales, I keep track of sales trends by the week, and know a holiday weekend, a pre-season opener at glamis or Pismo, or something like that can impact sales, so I can adjust to those trends.

Now on Canadian orders, shipping roughly runs 60.00 on a standard light bar, USPS, allow 7-10 working days for delivery, and expect customs delays (although not common, they do happen so the end user must be prepared to experience delays).

If you have a special request on a light, please pm the OP and go thru him, he's on here a lot more than I am, although I try to get on every 2 days or when I have a free moment.

Hope that answers some questions.
Old 08-30-2013, 05:29 AM   #55
www.okledlightbars.com
zilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
zilla68's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil'Taco View Post
Curious would there be enough room to mount a 50" without going to far off the sides?
please let us know who built those brackets? looks good, and I have lots of customers needing brackets to fit a specific need, but most fab shops won't mess with them.
Old 08-30-2013, 05:41 AM   #56
Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.
Toyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Toyota Tech31's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by zilla68 View Post
I'll explain this a little better.
MOST group buys are putting together orders, billing and receiving money, THEN ordering your lights, waiting on the shipment to the dealer, then shipping to you.

I stock all the lights all the time (not saying I don't run out, because I have some larger customers that have just wiped me clean on a certain size, but I can quickly reorder). I could run 2-3 different group buys at one time and still have stock left over.

I choose to do one at a time, and always have, so you don't end up with freaking disasters like that one that happened on numerous forums, where he was using the customers money to do business.

I invested in my business up front, in cash money, because my plan has always been to offer the best customer service I can, and that means stocking lights for customers to buy, not making them wait.

At the end of the group buy, a paypal invoice will be sent to each buyer, and once paid, it will ship out within 24 hours.

I anticipate sales, I keep track of sales trends by the week, and know a holiday weekend, a pre-season opener at glamis or Pismo, or something like that can impact sales, so I can adjust to those trends.

Now on Canadian orders, shipping roughly runs 60.00 on a standard light bar, USPS, allow 7-10 working days for delivery, and expect customs delays (although not common, they do happen so the end user must be prepared to experience delays).

If you have a special request on a light, please pm the OP and go thru him, he's on here a lot more than I am, although I try to get on every 2 days or when I have a free moment.

Hope that answers some questions.
That sums it up pretty well. That's why I decided to dedicate to the group by this morning. I appreciate the info you yourself have given me in the last 24 hours it so. And of course all the input from the other members. I can't wait to get my lights and my bumper. The trucks getting a complete face lift when it's all done.
Old 08-30-2013, 05:53 AM   #57
JWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Waldo
JWaldz's Tacoma Gallery
I've always looked forward to dealing with Chris when it comes to my lighting needs. I've had great experience with him and he runs his business very efficiently.

Only downside is he isn't local to me Although, if he was I'd be more broke than I already am.
Old 08-30-2013, 06:47 AM   #58
RacecarGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacecarGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacecarGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacecarGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacecarGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacecarGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacecarGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacecarGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacecarGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacecarGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacecarGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed
RacecarGuy's Tacoma Gallery
I'm torn on getting some of the 4-LED pods, but not sure if I should go spot or flood? Any recommendations?
Old 08-30-2013, 08:26 AM   #59
Tacox109 is on a distinguished road
Tacox109's Tacoma Gallery
PM'd for a 12" CREE bar
Old 08-30-2013, 08:41 AM   #60
Just a desert dude.
XIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luke
XIGUNHAWKIX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil'Taco View Post
I'm running a 50" up top, it's about the same width as the roof.

Edit: I can't help with the mounting brackets, they were fabbed by a friend. However, Sierra Expeditions is currently making mounts for 50's and possibly 40's but I'm not sure if they're available yet for purchase.