Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

**** Official 2013 Fall Wet Okole Group Buy******

Old 09-04-2013, 07:26 PM   #21
Washington State University
SeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 0352
Name: Mark
SeattleCoug's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoorDing View Post
Against my suspicions that this is really OrlPreds' ruse to collect phone sex numbers, pm'd.
If he throws enough nets out, eventually he'll get a rainbow fish will bite. In this case he'll have about mm 243 lines in the water
Old 09-04-2013, 07:34 PM   #22
Konvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 31b and 29e
Name: Landry
Konvict KROG's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeattleCoug View Post
If he throws enough nets out, eventually he'll get a rainbow fish will bite. In this case he'll have about mm 243 lines in the water
can someone say.. give thier number twice

haha yea wouldn't we all feel pretty special, good scheme. I would wonder if that's why i got that strange call from VA today accept i have not pm'd yet.. soon though
Old 09-04-2013, 08:30 PM   #25
Shits & Giggles
kriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud of

Navy: Naval Flight Officer
Name: Chris
kriskross's Tacoma Gallery
PM'd
Old 09-04-2013, 08:42 PM   #26
ag3nt0rang3 is on a distinguished road
ag3nt0rang3's Tacoma Gallery
pm'd
Old 09-04-2013, 08:51 PM   #27
marinewillo is on a distinguished road

Name: Colton
marinewillo's Tacoma Gallery
Pm'd
Old 09-04-2013, 10:21 PM   #28
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
ProForce's Tacoma Gallery
OK first question of the day... it says $20 shipping per "set" and $30 shipping for 2 "sets" so is a "set" 1 row or 2 rows? What if I am ordering 3 total rows? (2 front and 1 rear)
Old 09-04-2013, 11:36 PM   #29
BMG is on a distinguished road
Name: Brian
BMG's Tacoma Gallery
bought a set a week before i was on this forum
Old 09-05-2013, 12:55 AM   #30
Washington State University
SeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 0352
Name: Mark
SeattleCoug's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProForce View Post
OK first question of the day... it says $20 shipping per "set" and $30 shipping for 2 "sets" so is a "set" 1 row or 2 rows? What if I am ordering 3 total rows? (2 front and 1 rear)
I'm sure someone can answer that tomorrow with a solid answer, but I would guess that as long as the 3 rows are within one vehicle then that would be considered 1 set ($20)...... for example if you were ordering 2 rows for your 09 Double Cab and 1 row for your say, 99 Single Cab, then I believe that would be 2 sets ($30).

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMG View Post
bought a set a week before i was on this forum
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HP8sofAN4xc
Old 09-05-2013, 01:15 AM   #31
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
ProForce's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeattleCoug View Post
I'm sure someone can answer that tomorrow with a solid answer, but I would guess that as long as the 3 rows are within one vehicle then that would be considered 1 set ($20)...... for example if you were ordering 2 rows for your 09 Double Cab and 1 row for your say, 99 Single Cab, then I believe that would be 2 sets ($30).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HP8sofAN4xc
K I'll stay tuned for a more certain answer. It would be 2 rows for my 2nd gen double cab and 1 row for another 2nd gen single cab

And at that video!
Old 09-05-2013, 01:39 AM   #32
2012 DCLB
gsxrdoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedgsxrdoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedgsxrdoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedgsxrdoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedgsxrdoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedgsxrdoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedgsxrdoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedgsxrdoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedgsxrdoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedgsxrdoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedgsxrdoug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Chief Yeoman
Name: Douglas
gsxrdoug's Tacoma Gallery
If in Hawaii can we just get it from the distributor here locally and save on the shipping? Let me know because if so I'm in.

Doug
Old 09-05-2013, 02:37 AM   #33
Marcs2012 is on a distinguished road

Marcs2012's Tacoma Gallery
Pmd
Old 09-05-2013, 04:47 AM   #36
Jinseiganai is on a distinguished road
Jinseiganai's Tacoma Gallery
Pm'd
Old 09-05-2013, 04:54 AM   #37
diddler is on a distinguished road
diddler's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent
Old 09-05-2013, 05:13 AM   #38
Nuckin Futz
Divingtigger will become famous soon enoughDivingtigger will become famous soon enough

Divingtigger's Tacoma Gallery
Is the shipping cost per set (2 rows for double cab) or per row?
Old 09-05-2013, 05:44 AM   #39
Mustard Tiger
OrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
OrlPreds's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoorDing View Post
Against my suspicions that this is really OrlPreds' ruse to collect phone sex numbers, pm'd.
Old 09-05-2013, 05:48 AM   #40
Mustard Tiger
OrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
OrlPreds's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsxrdoug View Post
If in Hawaii can we just get it from the distributor here locally and save on the shipping? Let me know because if so I'm in.

Doug
Yes, they will ship them to the local store for you. I would check into free intall as well when you call in.