Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

**** Official 2013 Fall Wet Okole Group Buy******

Old 09-26-2013, 02:25 PM   #441
Island Cruiser is on a distinguished road
Island Cruiser's Tacoma Gallery
Anna was great as well! Only thing was that she didn't input my e-mail address even though I repeated it a few times. Ordered on Mon and called them today to verify my e-mail address. Got it fixed and should receive the confirmation e-mail by the end of today. No hate towards her, she didn't even bother to ask for my username lol. Super cool to talk to! Just quintuple check all your info is correct lol.
Old 09-26-2013, 02:28 PM   #442
*Ana
Old 09-26-2013, 03:24 PM   #443
4508js is on a distinguished road

Law Enforcement: K-9 / Patrol
4508js's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndub86 View Post
Did you go with a solid black TRD logo? This is exactly what I'm thinking of doing. Still don't know about the pockets though...I like having them to use them but don't like the way they look that much...

Yes, solid black TRD logo
Old 09-26-2013, 08:11 PM   #444
reh7777 is a splendid one to beholdreh7777 is a splendid one to beholdreh7777 is a splendid one to beholdreh7777 is a splendid one to beholdreh7777 is a splendid one to beholdreh7777 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Raf
reh7777's Tacoma Gallery
Too bad I just saw this GB, new member. Maybe next time! Good work OP!
Old 09-26-2013, 08:13 PM   #445
Bourbon
EquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
EquinsuOcha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by reh7777 View Post
Too bad I just saw this GB, new member. Maybe next time! Good work OP!
Keep your eyes peeled. The Wet Okole GBs pop up every few months. We usually give them quite a bit of business.
Old 09-27-2013, 09:33 AM   #446
Nuckin Futz
Divingtigger will become famous soon enoughDivingtigger will become famous soon enough

Divingtigger's Tacoma Gallery
Finally got my email today...after calling. It looks wrong, they have air bags on my front seats for a 2007. Emailed them back because they also have my name wrong on the invoice. My total came to $448.40 after shipping for both seat back pockets and both rows standard seating
Old 09-27-2013, 12:02 PM   #448
Washington State University
SeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 0352
Name: Mark
SeattleCoug's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 757 Taco View Post
In the confirmation email, everythings right but it doesnt say the exact graphic or colors of the graphic I chose. Anyone else have this?
Same here. No worries there though. Just says "Accessories - Auto-Graphics/Heat Transfer (ALL) 1 color"
Old 09-27-2013, 01:48 PM   #450
davidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: David
davidpick's Tacoma Gallery
same here. no worries.
Old 09-28-2013, 12:02 PM   #451
cactusred is on a distinguished road
cactusred's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Island Cruiser View Post
Anna was great as well! Only thing was that she didn't input my e-mail address even though I repeated it a few times. Ordered on Mon and called them today to verify my e-mail address. Got it fixed and should receive the confirmation e-mail by the end of today. No hate towards her, she didn't even bother to ask for my username lol. Super cool to talk to! Just quintuple check all your info is correct lol.
Ditto, except I spoke with Erika. I ordered mine on Monday, and never received a email. Called Friday afternoon to question why. They had my email addy wrong, they fixed that, got my email. I then saw my mailing addy was wrong, called em back and they fixed that.

So, just make sure you check on your information, they probably had a shitpot of calls come in, so mistakes can happen.
Old 09-28-2013, 01:59 PM   #452
4508js is on a distinguished road

Law Enforcement: K-9 / Patrol
4508js's Tacoma Gallery
Called my order in Thursday and spoke with David, whom was very polite and helpful. Received my confirmation email Friday and everything was correct
Old 09-29-2013, 09:32 AM   #453
TRDcoma is on a distinguished road
TRDcoma's Tacoma Gallery
I placed my order a couple of days ago. Very pumped to finally get these! Plus, the heaters are going to be very nice this winter!

Thanks Orlpreds and Wet Okole!
Old 09-30-2013, 02:41 AM   #454
HiFinest Shiggz is on a distinguished road
Name: Ikaika
HiFinest Shiggz's Tacoma Gallery
Man am I the only one having trouble with these people? Lol so I have yet to receive my confirmation email. I ordered it Wednesday and called Friday to double check since I didn't receive it then. The girl said I should receive it at the end of the day and now it's Sunday. Guess I'm calling back again for the third time. Humph!!!
Old 09-30-2013, 06:53 AM   #455
Daryl J. Kahn is on a distinguished road
Name: Daryl
Daryl J. Kahn's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HiFinest Shiggz View Post
Man am I the only one having trouble with these people? Lol so I have yet to receive my confirmation email. I ordered it Wednesday and called Friday to double check since I didn't receive it then. The girl said I should receive it at the end of the day and now it's Sunday. Guess I'm calling back again for the third time. Humph!!!
I placed my order last Tuesday the 24th, and hadn't received my e-mail confirmation/Invoice either.

I called back, the next day, and found out that they had my email incorrect.

I finally got it.
Old 09-30-2013, 08:30 AM   #456
Purdue Pete is on a distinguished road
Name: John
Purdue Pete's Tacoma Gallery
This is what my bill says

Graphics/Heat Transfer (ALL) 1 color____NONE____Unit-1____$31.20

So just to be sure did I get the logo I wanted, or did I get charged for a feature that they won't be putting on the seats?
Old 09-30-2013, 09:21 AM   #457
stagermx317 is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Tech School Instructor
Name: Justin
stagermx317's Tacoma Gallery
Ordered mine, solid black with red full piping and TRD logo and back pockets for my 60/40 front seats. Came to $310 with shipping. They also had my address wrong so I had to call back to get it correct, make sure you double check your info.
Old 09-30-2013, 10:31 AM   #458
HiFinest Shiggz is on a distinguished road
Name: Ikaika
HiFinest Shiggz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daryl J. Kahn View Post
I placed my order last Tuesday the 24th, and hadn't received my e-mail confirmation/Invoice either.

I called back, the next day, and found out that they had my email incorrect.

I finally got it.
That's why I called Friday to double check they had it right. I spelt it out for them and they repeated it back. Guess imma call then again!
Old 09-30-2013, 10:37 AM   #459
Washington State University
SeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 0352
Name: Mark
SeattleCoug's Tacoma Gallery
How many days did they say it would take to fabricate...
10 business days & then another 5 if you got graphic, right?
So about 3-4 weeks total?
Old 09-30-2013, 11:37 AM   #460
When there's ~240 orders from us alone, along with authorized dealers' sites and full retail buyers, some will have it a couple weeks later. Usually the plain and simple orders will be sent out first (ordering on the very 1st day helps too lol).