Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

**** Official 2013 Fall Wet Okole Group Buy******

Old 10-04-2013, 09:31 AM   #481
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
ProForce's Tacoma Gallery
Last day bump!
Old 10-04-2013, 10:40 AM   #482
badphish14 will become famous soon enoughbadphish14 will become famous soon enough

Firefighter:
Name: Mike
badphish14's Tacoma Gallery
Just put my order in!
Old 10-04-2013, 12:11 PM   #483
Danimal69361 is on a distinguished road
Name: Dan
Danimal69361's Tacoma Gallery
Order PLACED!!!:bana nadance:
Old 10-04-2013, 12:53 PM   #484
Mustard Tiger
OrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
OrlPreds's Tacoma Gallery
bump. a few hours left, call them in
Old 10-04-2013, 02:06 PM   #485
Senior Injector
Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rusty Shackleford
Biscuits's Tacoma Gallery
Ordered.

OrlPreds, thanks for setting this up.
Old 10-04-2013, 02:12 PM   #486
Vidmon88 has much to be proud ofVidmon88 has much to be proud ofVidmon88 has much to be proud ofVidmon88 has much to be proud ofVidmon88 has much to be proud ofVidmon88 has much to be proud ofVidmon88 has much to be proud ofVidmon88 has much to be proud ofVidmon88 has much to be proud of
Law Enforcement: Federal
Name: Alex
Vidmon88's Tacoma Gallery
BUMP!!!!!!!!

1hr and 48 min left.
Old 10-04-2013, 02:58 PM   #487
Luckstrizzo89 is on a distinguished road

Marines: CPL
Luckstrizzo89's Tacoma Gallery
Just ordered mine! Can't wait price was amazing
Old 10-04-2013, 03:25 PM   #488
Mustard Tiger
OrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biscuits View Post
Ordered.

OrlPreds, thanks for setting this up.
Old 10-04-2013, 04:05 PM   #489
Last Straw of Brittfartikus
DoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DoorDing's Tacoma Gallery
Done.
Thanks again, OP OP.
Old 10-04-2013, 04:10 PM   #490
duncan92 is on a distinguished road
duncan92's Tacoma Gallery
My order shipped out yesterday! Granted they are nothing special just black and charcoal front and back with back pockets. No decal or piping and the most common color. I ordered on the 23rd bout 9 am.
Old 10-04-2013, 06:33 PM   #491
eazyrider711 has a brilliant futureeazyrider711 has a brilliant futureeazyrider711 has a brilliant futureeazyrider711 has a brilliant futureeazyrider711 has a brilliant futureeazyrider711 has a brilliant futureeazyrider711 has a brilliant futureeazyrider711 has a brilliant futureeazyrider711 has a brilliant futureeazyrider711 has a brilliant futureeazyrider711 has a brilliant future

Name: Jay
eazyrider711's Tacoma Gallery
Got my shipping emails a few hours ago. Yay.
Old 10-04-2013, 09:42 PM   #492
TannerTaco is on a distinguished road

TannerTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I got my order in this morning. Ana helped me out and it was quick and easy. Got the confirmation email later this afternoon and everything looked correct to me. She said to expect 3-4 weeks for delivery, so I'm good to go.

Thanks to everybody who set this group buy up.

Andy
Old 10-04-2013, 10:03 PM   #493
Stay Calm, and Fire For Effect
YOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Training NCO, B Btry, 3-197th FA
Name: Chris
YOTA LOVER's Tacoma Gallery
... And the government shutdown fucked me out of my wet okoles. Gonna be hella sweet at work next week slogging away without getting paid. Hope to one day get a chance to spit in a politicians face.
Old 10-05-2013, 06:57 PM   #494
Tacozilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacozilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacozilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacozilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacozilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacozilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacozilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacozilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacozilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacozilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacozilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Tacozilla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan92 View Post
My order shipped out yesterday! Granted they are nothing special just black and charcoal front and back with back pockets. No decal or piping and the most common color. I ordered on the 23rd bout 9 am.

shipped really fast hope to get some good news for me soon. I ordered the same on the same day but later in the day..
Old 10-05-2013, 07:23 PM   #495
drunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Sage
drunktaco's Tacoma Gallery
And I dropped the ball and didn't order. FML
Old 10-05-2013, 07:26 PM   #496
DoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunktaco View Post
And I dropped the ball and didn't order. FML
Keep an eye on AutoAnything for an 18-20% discount. A few people mentioned using that in August, and I can see it popping up again before the end of the year.
Old 10-05-2013, 07:36 PM   #497
Mustard Tiger

should we just keep the install pics in this thread or create one for it?
Old 10-05-2013, 11:21 PM   #498
Senior Injector
Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrlPreds View Post
should we just keep the install pics in this thread or create one for it?
Might as well create an install picture thread. Hopefully people will post the picture of their seat covers with details (color, piping, options added, etc etc) and mods make it a sticky.

HINT. HINT.

HINT.

Currently, WO pictures are in a bunch of different threads. There are none that have been solely dedicated to WO seat install pictures and I think that it'll be extremely useful and answer a lot of questions.
Old 10-05-2013, 11:25 PM   #499

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biscuits View Post
Might as well create an install picture thread. Hopefully people will post the picture of their seat covers with details (color, piping, options added, etc etc) and mods make it a sticky.

HINT. HINT.

HINT.

Currently, WO pictures are in a bunch of different threads. There are none that have been solely dedicated to WO seat install pictures and I think that it'll be extremely useful and answer a lot of questions.
Excellent idea. I'll be happy to make a boring contribution to a new WO installed cover thread.
Old 10-05-2013, 11:27 PM   #500
Senior Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoorDing View Post
Excellent idea. I'll be happy to make a boring contribution to a new WO installed cover thread.
You and I both.