Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

**** Official 2013 Fall Wet Okole Group Buy******

Old 10-25-2013, 05:49 PM   #621
4508js is on a distinguished road

Law Enforcement: K-9 / Patrol
4508js's Tacoma Gallery
I returned home from eating supper and found a twenty pound box with the Wet Okole logo on it , will install them tomorrow or Sunday and post pics in the pic thread.
Old 10-25-2013, 07:09 PM   #622
TRD OFROAD
pegcitytacoma is on a distinguished road

Name: Charlie
pegcitytacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Picked up my seat covers 2 days ago at the post office, oh yeah! I ordered them the first day of the group buy only got the front two covers no graphics. I'm sure it took so long cause it was stuck at the border for a while. Going to try and put them on this weekend!
Old 10-26-2013, 10:24 AM   #623
TannerTaco is on a distinguished road

TannerTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TannerTaco View Post
Got my ship notification today! Yeehaw!

Ordered at noon on the last day, Oct 4.
Shipped on Oct 22.

Ana told me to expect 3-4 weeks for delivery, so I'd say that's pretty good estimating. Now if I can figure out a way to make these NOT Christmas presents!

Andy
The Fedex dude just dropped off a big box on my front porch. Three weeks and a day from order to delivery! Now only two months to Christmas!
Old 10-27-2013, 07:09 PM   #625
perchie15 is on a distinguished road
Name: Joey
perchie15's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoorDing View Post
Around three weeks seems to be common, but it's hard to say how much the variety of available options may (or may not) impact delivery time.

not true at all.. i had the most simplest seat covers on order.. and ordered first day and first morning, and people were getting theres before i was and they had graphics etc.. i was plain jane
Old 10-27-2013, 07:41 PM   #626
Last Straw of Brittfartikus
DoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DoorDing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by perchie15 View Post
not true at all.. i had the most simplest seat covers on order.. and ordered first day and first morning, and people were getting theres before i was and they had graphics etc.. i was plain jane
"It's hard to say how much the variety of available options may (or may not) impact delivery time." - I think that covers the above. ^

Several people have reported roughly three weeks between ordering and delivery. Obviously, that doesn't apply to everyone; never said it did. FWIW, I ordered near the end, and am into my fourth week without a shipping email. I'll give it until Friday and bother them again, since that's what I had to do to get the order confirmation email after two weeks. Like I said, WO seems to be in need of a new website, complete with new back end processes.
Old 10-29-2013, 10:42 AM   #627
mrjay is on a distinguished road
Name: Jason
mrjay's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i'm in the same boat. order on the first day - all black - no graphics or piping...still waiting
Old 10-29-2013, 01:36 PM   #628
Island Cruiser is on a distinguished road
Island Cruiser's Tacoma Gallery
This concludes that it's completed in an order with no rhyme or reason.
Old 10-29-2013, 04:55 PM   #630
So Cal Edition
SWCCBEE is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCCBEE is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCCBEE is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCCBEE is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCCBEE is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCCBEE is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCCBEE is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCCBEE is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCCBEE is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCCBEE is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCCBEE is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
Name: Greg
SWCCBEE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 757 Taco View Post
figured id put these here.

Better place...

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/pro...re-thread.html
Old 10-29-2013, 06:27 PM   #632
DoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Good news (for me)!

Front & Rear. Standard Black with Gray center, seatback pockets, front passenger lumbar support, no piping, no applique.

Ordered 10-04-2013
Shipped 10-29-2013
Old 10-30-2013, 12:05 AM   #633
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
ProForce's Tacoma Gallery
Had mine installed today at the Costa Mesa location. Look great! Pics comming soon
Old 10-30-2013, 12:26 PM   #634
tacomawammer will become famous soon enough
Firefighter:
Name: wammer
tacomawammer's Tacoma Gallery
I ordered the fronts with white Toyota Racing development script above and red TRD below which i have seen pics of and really liked. They came last week and look and fit great but the logo seems bigger than i have seen and the red trd is outlined in white. Did i miss something and order the wrong graphic? Either way, they look great!
Old 10-30-2013, 02:10 PM   #635
mrjay is on a distinguished road
Name: Jason
mrjay's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Perchie15 - give them a call.

I called them this morning.. My order was ready Oct 2nd. They left a voice message on the wrong phone number listed in my invoice (which I had called to correct). So..getting them installed this weekend. FINALLY!
Old 11-01-2013, 10:56 AM   #636
Hey I was wondering if factory heated seats would still be productive with the wet okole seat covers? My mom has a rav4 and she wants a set now after I gt mine.
Old 11-01-2013, 10:58 AM   #637
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrjay View Post
Perchie15 - give them a call.

I called them this morning.. My order was ready Oct 2nd. They left a voice message on the wrong phone number listed in my invoice (which I had called to correct). So..getting them installed this weekend. FINALLY!
Yeah I had just finally got them last thurs. Got the cobalt blue seat covers installed on my swb Tacoma look pretty intense!! Thanks anyway!!
Old 11-18-2013, 09:17 PM   #638
EndOfAnEra is on a distinguished road
EndOfAnEra's Tacoma Gallery
Question: should I be paying duties upon delivery to Canada? I seem to remember reading that I shouldn't, but now I can't find anything about it.
Old 01-03-2014, 10:17 AM   #639
MileHigh Taco is on a distinguished road
MileHigh Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Finally got my Tacoma!!

ANYONE know when the next GB will be?
Old 01-18-2014, 06:46 PM   #640

Quote:
Originally Posted by MileHigh Taco View Post
Finally got my Tacoma!!

ANYONE know when the next GB will be?
Funny you should ask.

2014 Wet Okole Group Buy