Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Powertank Air Systems GB feeler

Old 09-19-2013, 07:04 AM   #41
Banned
SoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
SoCaltaco65's Tacoma Gallery
Old 09-19-2013, 07:19 AM   #42
N7MCS
Chipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 31R, HHB, 2/43 ADA Battalian, 108th ADA Brigade, XVIII Airborne Corps
Name: Chip
Chipskip's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by colinb17 View Post
my gues is he was asking more because he needs N2 to adjust or rebuild shocks, not for filling tires.
Right, but the point was that powertanks had their tanks filled with N2 for the tests. So, if they will do it and post pics, then he should have no problems doing it.
Old 09-19-2013, 07:21 AM   #43
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
colinb17's Tacoma Gallery
10-4
Old 09-25-2013, 10:47 AM   #45
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks Matt. Might be a good solution for me. I've had two tanks fall through
Old 06-10-2014, 12:58 PM   #46
Pdugan6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPdugan6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPdugan6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPdugan6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPdugan6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPdugan6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPdugan6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPdugan6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPdugan6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPdugan6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPdugan6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Patrick
Pdugan6's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
35s and air tools can eat up CO2. I also have the possibility of being relocated to somewhere fairly remote for my job, so if that happens, i don't want to have t struggle with finding a place to refill the tank. or at least not as frequently.

FYI people, with the proper regulator or setting on the adjustable regulator, you can also run lockers off of CO2 tanks. you still need the electronics and though if you want to be able to control them on the fly.

You can run em from your seat if it's all plumbed up for that application. I might do it for redundancy purposes. I love my Powertank. It's so much better than on board air. You can also walk it to another vehicle if the situation calls for it which cannot be done with an oba system.
Old 06-10-2014, 01:02 PM   #47
Pdugan6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPdugan6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPdugan6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPdugan6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPdugan6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPdugan6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPdugan6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPdugan6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPdugan6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPdugan6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPdugan6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pdugan6's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCaltaco65 View Post
Wheelers has a system thats pretty close to the same thing for a bit cheaper.
The power tanks you're really paying for the name and fancy anodizing.

just passing on info to help folks save a few pennies.

http://wheelersoffroad.com/product/o...s-co2-systems/

Worlds apart in quality. Powertank is hands down the leader in the co2 industry. From their regulator down to the connectors all top of the line components. And, American made.
Old 06-10-2014, 01:17 PM   #48
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
colinb17's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pdugan6 View Post
You can run em from your seat if it's all plumbed up for that application. I might do it for redundancy purposes. I love my Powertank. It's so much better than on board air. You can also walk it to another vehicle if the situation calls for it which cannot be done with an oba system.
I actually picked up a 10lb powertank kit shortly after I last posted in this thread. refilled it twice, and used it a ton since buying it. couldn't be happier, and am actually wanting to buy a second 10lb kit so that i can have a backup tank, instead of using my small compressor as a backup.
Old 06-10-2014, 02:51 PM   #49

Pdugan6's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I actually picked up a 10lb powertank kit shortly after I last posted in this thread. refilled it twice, and used it a ton since buying it. couldn't be happier, and am actually wanting to buy a second 10lb kit so that i can have a backup tank, instead of using my small compressor as a backup.

It's great. I use mine all the time at work. On one tank I framed 20' of wall installed 14 interior doors and trimmed them out and inflated 2 35's from 8lb to 35lb. That's pretty impressive.