Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Bully Dog- GT T+ Tuner (40450) TW Group Buy

Old 09-08-2013, 08:37 AM   #21
Retired Senior NCO
sfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired U.S. Army Air Defender
Name: Dan
sfcadams's Tacoma Gallery
Why do you say that??

Old 09-08-2013, 08:48 AM   #22
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfcadams View Post
Why do you say that??

its been brought to my attention, that the people trying to sell this aren't even affiliated with Bullydog.
Old 09-08-2013, 10:02 AM   #23
nfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GSM1
Name: Chris
nfs257's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Seems there is a good chance this is a bogus group buy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfcadams View Post
Why do you say that??

Quote:
its been brought to my attention, that the people trying to sell this aren't even affiliated with Bullydog.
http://www.tundratalk.net/forums/tun...uto-again.html

http://www.tundrasolutions.com/forum...-bully-dog-gt/

I am trying to get to the bottom of this so nobody including me gets screwed over.
Old 09-08-2013, 10:25 AM   #24
TAP Auto Parts
Chas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chas
Chas of MRT's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Guys,

I figured that would pop up. I will be honest, I am not on good terms with the mods on those Tundra boards. Long story short, JBA headers came to me to release the new header for the 5.7l to the tundra community. It was a project I worked on for over a year. We set up a group buy on those two forums, another vendor took it upon himself to contact everyone who showed interest, took the orders, got with the mod and had me banned and now tries to control the Tundra community and keep me out.

But if you dig deep on TT or TS, everyone who worked with us got exactly what they wanted with great service.

I was asked by a representative of BD to collect names of truck owners for beta testing. I had no control over who got what or when it was shipped. Other then being a retailer, I have no affiliation with bully dog. If you look around, you will find that there were two other shops collecting info on beta testers too.

My shop, TAP Auto, is held in high regard in most every community. Please read our reviews on TitanTalk, FT86club, F150forum, etc...

You may feel a little apprehensive, but come Monday we will be shipping plenty of Bully Dog units to our customers. We provide awesome service, good pricing and NO BS.

We arent in the business of dirty deeds done cheap, if you have a question you can always reach us direct at 702.979.1577 and speak with me (Chas), Richard, Mike, Bobby or any of the other reps we have here.

And look at that Im working on a Sunday Enjoy the rest of your weekend guys!
Old 09-08-2013, 10:31 AM   #25
TAP Auto Parts
Chas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Really? Ive sold a couple hundred of their units in the past few years. Just spoke with them on Thursday. We are listed on their site as authorized retailers...

Check out these threads:
http://www.titantalk.com/forums/tita...group-buy.html

http://www.titantalk.com/forums/tita...ome-light.html

http://www.titantalk.com/forums/tita...ram-mount.html

Here is BD's dealer locator for Vegas - http://www.bullydog.com/dealer_locat...its=mi&x=0&y=0

I cant wait to send out Tracking Numbers to all you guys who have purchased! Keep an eye out tomorrow.
Old 09-08-2013, 01:03 PM   #26
nfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GSM1
Name: Chris
nfs257's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rattmobbins View Post
I love your signature!
Old 09-08-2013, 01:50 PM   #27
TAP Auto Parts
Adding some lift to this thread
Old 09-08-2013, 02:13 PM   #28
Get Boosted
ToyotaTacoma4Ever is a jewel in the roughToyotaTacoma4Ever is a jewel in the roughToyotaTacoma4Ever is a jewel in the roughToyotaTacoma4Ever is a jewel in the rough

Name: Eric
ToyotaTacoma4Ever's Tacoma Gallery
Hmmm, tempting but sub'd anyways
Old 09-08-2013, 10:38 PM   #29
JRFugitt is a splendid one to beholdJRFugitt is a splendid one to beholdJRFugitt is a splendid one to beholdJRFugitt is a splendid one to beholdJRFugitt is a splendid one to beholdJRFugitt is a splendid one to beholdJRFugitt is a splendid one to behold
Army: DOD Civilian
Name: Justin
JRFugitt's Tacoma Gallery
Subd for '13 NA Tacoma
Old 09-09-2013, 05:42 AM   #30
Retired Senior NCO
sfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chas of MRT View Post
I cant wait to send out Tracking Numbers to all you guys who have purchased! Keep an eye out tomorrow.

I can't wait to get my tracking number today!
Old 09-09-2013, 11:35 AM   #31
TAP Auto Parts
First units off the line have been shipped! Once we scan the packages in we will email out tracking info. Thank you TW Members!
Old 09-09-2013, 05:18 PM   #32
Lord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 1st Mar Div
Name: Nick
Lord Helmet's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rattmobbins View Post
So much for the "bogus" group buy eh fellas?

yup...
Old 09-09-2013, 05:35 PM   #33
I'd rather be skiing...
teneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
teneighty's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRFugitt View Post
Subd for '13 NA Tacoma
X2
Old 09-09-2013, 05:55 PM   #34
Patmac has a spectacular aura aboutPatmac has a spectacular aura about

Name: Pat
Patmac's Tacoma Gallery
sub'd 07
Old 09-09-2013, 07:02 PM   #36
Retired Senior NCO

Still no tracking number....
Old 09-09-2013, 07:03 PM   #37
TAP Auto Parts
Im still here refreshing the feed. 3 came thru and I expect more tonight. The units were picked up by UPS at 6. Shot you a PM if you have any questions
Old 09-09-2013, 07:31 PM   #38
pavemobile will become famous soon enoughpavemobile will become famous soon enough
Air Force: 20th SOS Helicopter Mech - Retired
pavemobile's Tacoma Gallery
Ordered mine! Thanks guys
Old 09-10-2013, 04:17 AM   #39
Retired Senior NCO

Anyone received a tracking number yet? It is now Tuesday morning and I still haven't received my tracking number yet.
Old 09-10-2013, 07:57 AM   #40
Retired Senior NCO

Who on here has ordered one of these and have received their tracking number?