LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Feeler for Bestop Group Buy

Old 09-13-2013, 12:16 PM   #43
When you blow off steam you get an eyepatch
YFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Machinery Technician
Name: Moe
YFZ450MOE's Tacoma Gallery
This was old from like last year. Someone else needs to go in there and get a list going then call scott at truck ad ons
Old 09-13-2013, 01:20 PM   #44
HARD CAAAAAAARRRRRRRL
Papa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jared
Papa Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YFZ450MOE View Post
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/gro...oup-buy-3.html

509 shipping included!!!

Just need 10 purchasers
I'm in if we can get this kind of a deal.
Old 09-13-2013, 02:03 PM   #45
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
Name: Cam
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery
Ok, so realsitically if we paid MONDAY, how many would be able to pay this 509$

1.Chamyota
Old 09-13-2013, 04:04 PM   #46
When you blow off steam you get an eyepatch
YFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Machinery Technician
Name: Moe
YFZ450MOE's Tacoma Gallery
Try putting a post with interest in the thread I mentioned earlier. There was still a few guys in there that wanted in.
Old 09-13-2013, 04:08 PM   #47
gilmotogp is on a distinguished road
gilmotogp's Tacoma Gallery
509? pay on Monday? I'm definitely down. Cut me in.
Old 09-13-2013, 04:22 PM   #49
mako13 is on a distinguished road
Army: EOD
Name: M
mako13's Tacoma Gallery
Is that with shipping or without?
Old 09-13-2013, 04:58 PM   #50
HARD CAAAAAAARRRRRRRL
Papa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I cant do this Monday but I can do next Monday
Old 09-13-2013, 06:05 PM   #51
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

well then we shall wait... By next monday this shit will be going in, i hate waiting long periods of time. I will update the list.

the price will be 509$ SHIPPED

1.Chamyota
2.Gilmotogp
3.Jonak
4.Papa Taco (next monday)
Old 09-13-2013, 06:14 PM   #52
mako13 is on a distinguished road
Army: EOD
Name: M
mako13's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in
Old 09-14-2013, 06:06 AM   #54
AKA Crash Bandicoot

Quote:
Has anyone confirmed the 509 price with scott?
I'll give him a ring today to make sure

List updated.

1.Chamyota
2.Gilmotogp
3.Jonak
4.Papa Taco (next monday)
5.Mako13
Old 09-14-2013, 08:30 AM   #55
HARD CAAAAAAARRRRRRRL

Looks like I spoke too soon guys :/ I have to withdraw my name and wait another month or two
Old 09-14-2013, 09:32 AM   #56
AKA Crash Bandicoot

Quote:
Has anyone confirmed the 509 price with scott?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa Taco View Post
Looks like I spoke too soon guys :/ I have to withdraw my name and wait another month or two

Its cool. 6 guys ready to pay by monday or else im out too, i dont want to wait too long and want to continue working on my build.

1.Chamyota
2.Gilmotogp
3.Jonak
4.Mako13
Old 09-18-2013, 05:39 PM   #58
wildmank99 is on a distinguished road

Law Enforcement: swat team
Name: kevin
wildmank99's Tacoma Gallery
does it come with the tinted windows?
Old 09-18-2013, 05:42 PM   #59
AKA Crash Bandicoot

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildmank99 View Post
does it come with the tinted windows?
The windows are tinted from the company. Yes
Old 09-18-2013, 05:57 PM   #60
wildmank99 is on a distinguished road

Law Enforcement: swat team
Name: kevin
wildmank99's Tacoma Gallery
Put me down for one and we can get them in long bed right?

Products Discussed in this Thread