Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Ultra-Gauge Group Buy

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-24-2013, 09:22 PM   #541
Colt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Brett
Colt562's Tacoma Gallery
Iove mine. I got new wheels and tires to and so far I havnt seen a huge decrease in miles per gallon.
Old 10-24-2013, 09:27 PM   #542
Washington State University
SeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 0352
Name: Mark
SeattleCoug's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt562 View Post
Iove mine. I got new wheels and tires to and so far I havnt seen a huge decrease in miles per gallon.
Yeah me either, I still drive like I normally do, maybe a little lighter on the foot but I think it's awesome to see what your overall MPG is
Old 10-25-2013, 07:01 AM   #543
Squirrel cage is one of the sharper tools in the shedSquirrel cage is one of the sharper tools in the shedSquirrel cage is one of the sharper tools in the shedSquirrel cage is one of the sharper tools in the shedSquirrel cage is one of the sharper tools in the shedSquirrel cage is one of the sharper tools in the shedSquirrel cage is one of the sharper tools in the shedSquirrel cage is one of the sharper tools in the shedSquirrel cage is one of the sharper tools in the shedSquirrel cage is one of the sharper tools in the shedSquirrel cage is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam
Squirrel cage's Tacoma Gallery
Still screwing around with mine. Somehow it says I have 16 gallons of fuel while the truck says 1/2 tank. Lol. Otherwise it's a pretty slick unit!
Old 01-17-2014, 08:27 PM   #544
come on fhqwhgads
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
have these been updated at all to work on 03's yet?
Old 01-18-2014, 10:04 AM   #545
metrick1215 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmetrick1215 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmetrick1215 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmetrick1215 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmetrick1215 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmetrick1215 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmetrick1215 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmetrick1215 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmetrick1215 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmetrick1215 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmetrick1215 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Firefighter/Paramedic
Name: Chris
metrick1215's Tacoma Gallery
Soooo... whens the next group buy.. i want in haha!
Old 01-18-2014, 10:07 AM   #546
tacoma guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma guy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoma guy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by metrick1215 View Post
X2 ^
Old 01-19-2014, 12:15 AM   #547
PcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: A1C
Name: Brent
PcBuilder14's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pittim View Post
have these been updated at all to work on 03's yet?
I've had mine on my 03 for about 8-9 months now. What made you think it didn't work on 03's?
Old 01-19-2014, 07:15 PM   #549
come on fhqwhgads
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PcBuilder14 View Post
I've had mine on my 03 for about 8-9 months now. What made you think it didn't work on 03's?
ABS interference when it starts...apparently they made a cord for the issue to fix it
Old 01-24-2014, 08:15 AM   #550
Master Novice
duffman825 is on a distinguished road

Name: Mark
duffman825's Tacoma Gallery
Bummed I missed it
Old 01-26-2014, 08:53 PM   #552
Camps is just really niceCamps is just really niceCamps is just really niceCamps is just really nice
Name: Greg
Camps's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
ABS interference when it starts...apparently they made a cord for the issue to fix it
Is that why my abs light is going off? How do I fix that?
Old 01-30-2014, 01:09 PM   #553
Naveronski is on a distinguished road
Army: Medic
Naveronski's Tacoma Gallery
Has anyone used the air intake temp sensor?

How accurate is it compared to ambient temp?
Old 01-31-2014, 09:55 AM   #554
Sloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Seth
Sloth's Tacoma Gallery
It will be accurate when the engine is cold, after that useless for telling ambient temp
Old 01-31-2014, 08:03 PM   #555
come on fhqwhgads

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camps View Post
It happens whenever it starts from what I remember. So, either unplug it before you start your truck every single time, or they (UG) makes a cable now to fix the issue. Or you can cut wires in your truck, but thats not a good idea since apparently Toyota uses the wires for diagnostics.
Old 01-31-2014, 08:13 PM   #556
PcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: A1C
Name: Brent
PcBuilder14's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camps View Post
Quote:
It happens whenever it starts from what I remember. So, either unplug it before you start your truck every single time, or they (UG) makes a cable now to fix the issue. Or you can cut wires in your truck, but thats not a good idea since apparently Toyota uses the wires for diagnostics.
You don't have to cut the wiring, all you have to do is this...

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/tec...ml#post2165732

What I do is just turn the ignition to the on position and let it sit until the ABS light goes back off, then start the truck. The ABS light will never flicker by doing that. That's the lazy way of fixing it I guess haha
Old 02-07-2014, 09:46 AM   #557
Certified Mall Crawling Instructor
SwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
Name: Steven
SwanksTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone have a spare one of these?
http://ultra-gauge.com/ZC/index.php?...&products_id=3
Mine broke off, have Velcro holding it on right now.
Seeing if anyone has a spare one they'd be willing to sell/give away. I'll pay shipping.
Let me know, thanks!
Old 02-07-2014, 10:57 AM   #558
bmka87 is on a distinguished road

Name: Josh
bmka87's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwanksTaco View Post
Anyone have a spare one of these?
http://ultra-gauge.com/ZC/index.php?...&products_id=3
Mine broke off, have Velcro holding it on right now.
Seeing if anyone has a spare one they'd be willing to sell/give away. I'll pay shipping.
Let me know, thanks!
Looks like it's only $1.75 online right now??
Old 02-07-2014, 11:22 AM   #559
Certified Mall Crawling Instructor
SwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
Name: Steven
SwanksTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmka87 View Post
Looks like it's only $1.75 online right now??
+ $8.06 shipping to ship a little piece of plastic. Just seeing if anyone got an extra one in the GB they're not using before I go spend $10 practically only on shipping.
Old 02-19-2014, 08:49 AM   #560
hawkeye89 has a brilliant futurehawkeye89 has a brilliant futurehawkeye89 has a brilliant futurehawkeye89 has a brilliant futurehawkeye89 has a brilliant futurehawkeye89 has a brilliant futurehawkeye89 has a brilliant futurehawkeye89 has a brilliant futurehawkeye89 has a brilliant futurehawkeye89 has a brilliant futurehawkeye89 has a brilliant future

Name: Chris
hawkeye89's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by metrick1215 View Post
LETS HAVE ANOTHER!!! eh? Eh?

Products Discussed in this Thread