Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Grillcraft Black Mesh Grille

Old 03-11-2009, 12:39 PM   #21
East Bound and Down
Dark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
Dark Knight's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornTaco View Post
That's a pretty nice price! (unless they try to "make it up" on shipping...)
ha, I've seen that too many times. Makes me angry, ......You wont like it when i'm angry!
Old 03-11-2009, 01:06 PM   #25
Hoogie boogie!
Stupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
Stupid hurts.'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Stupid hurts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornTaco View Post
That's a pretty nice price! (unless they try to "make it up" on shipping...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkeller View Post
its $166.62 shipped. I just checked
Yeah, only $30 for shipping and handling.
Old 03-11-2009, 01:10 PM   #26
kalib0y is on a distinguished road
kalib0y's Tacoma Gallery
maybe we can get a group by going to knock off a few more $$$, I'm sure they would appreciate the business and we would appreciate the price. Win win
Old 03-11-2009, 01:30 PM   #29
Samsonite...I was way off!
jmasterj has much to be proud ofjmasterj has much to be proud ofjmasterj has much to be proud ofjmasterj has much to be proud ofjmasterj has much to be proud ofjmasterj has much to be proud ofjmasterj has much to be proud ofjmasterj has much to be proud ofjmasterj has much to be proud of

jmasterj's Tacoma Gallery
Luke at Truck Alterations has agreed to work something out with us if you are interested. I have his phone number if someone wants to set it up. Just shoot me a PM and I will get it to you. I'd set it up but I am pretty busy and couldn't get it done in a timely manner for you.
Old 03-11-2009, 01:53 PM   #30
bass turds
Veccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
Veccster's Tacoma Gallery
I might be interested. Anyone have some pictures of this grill installed.

Preferably on an 09 TRDsport in Barc Red

Seriously..any pictures?
Old 03-12-2009, 06:26 AM   #32
netman1969 will become famous soon enoughnetman1969 will become famous soon enough

Air Force: Air Force Security Police NCO
Name: Dave
netman1969's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to netman1969
I'm a definate maybe, depending on price. I just saw a newer Taco here in town with the mesh grill, looked real good in person.
Old 03-12-2009, 06:43 AM   #33
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
So whos setting this up?
Old 03-12-2009, 04:05 PM   #34
Banned
taco man31 has a spectacular aura abouttaco man31 has a spectacular aura abouttaco man31 has a spectacular aura about
taco man31's Tacoma Gallery
count me in
Old 03-12-2009, 04:36 PM   #36
1 man wolf pack
Hardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Evan
Hardcorehehaw's Tacoma Gallery
Could this be used in a satoshi application?
Old 03-13-2009, 04:43 AM   #37
Costco Gold Star Member
superHI is on a distinguished road

superHI's Tacoma Gallery
i think someone on here did make a satoshi grille using the grillcraft mx grille...
Old 03-13-2009, 06:10 AM   #38
Samsonite...I was way off!
jmasterj has much to be proud ofjmasterj has much to be proud ofjmasterj has much to be proud ofjmasterj has much to be proud ofjmasterj has much to be proud ofjmasterj has much to be proud ofjmasterj has much to be proud ofjmasterj has much to be proud ofjmasterj has much to be proud of

jmasterj's Tacoma Gallery
I still have the contact info for Truck Alterations and they said they are interested in doing this for us, but nobody has stepped up to the plate to get this set up. Like I said earlier I would do it, but I just don't have the time over the next couple of weeks.
Old 03-13-2009, 09:23 AM   #39
Banned
taco man31 has a spectacular aura abouttaco man31 has a spectacular aura abouttaco man31 has a spectacular aura about
taco man31's Tacoma Gallery
someone with some time pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze get this group buy started!
Old 03-13-2009, 03:42 PM   #40
truckalter has a brilliant futuretruckalter has a brilliant futuretruckalter has a brilliant futuretruckalter has a brilliant futuretruckalter has a brilliant futuretruckalter has a brilliant futuretruckalter has a brilliant futuretruckalter has a brilliant futuretruckalter has a brilliant futuretruckalter has a brilliant futuretruckalter has a brilliant future
truckalter's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys...

Luke with Truck Alterations here...

We can certainly do this for you.... I need to get some idea of the numbers who are serious about it... The guys over at Toyota Nation have had as many as 50 before on their GB's...

But I will work with whatever you guys come up with....

We do the uppers 1 at a time for $150 shipped and the lowers for $95 shipped... We can shave some more off though if you guys can come up with at least a group of 10...

I talked to Jerry at GC about this and he said if we can get 40 takers we could cut a pretty good price and he might throw everybody a feww T-shirt...lol

So, get me 10 takers and I will do $142 shipped on uppers and $90 on lowers.... Get more and and I will see what else I can shave...