Grillcraft Black Mesh Grille

Old 03-10-2009, 09:48 AM   #1
Costco Gold Star Member
superHI is on a distinguished road

superHI's Tacoma Gallery
Talking Grillcraft Black Mesh Grille

Let's do a group buy on this!
Old 03-10-2009, 01:27 PM   #2
jrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrobson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jrobson's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in!
Old 03-10-2009, 01:38 PM   #5
mall crawlin', web wheelin', concrete cowboy
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
FlawedXJ's Tacoma Gallery
depending on the price i'd do it...but they are pretty expensive to begin with for a sheet of metal.
Old 03-10-2009, 01:56 PM   #6
cntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chuck
cntstan's Tacoma Gallery
I might be in depending on the price, the cheapest I could find it online was $159 not including shipping.
Old 03-10-2009, 01:58 PM   #9
mall crawlin', web wheelin', concrete cowboy
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
FlawedXJ's Tacoma Gallery
i don't think it would be too much off. probably still 150 after shipping.
Old 03-10-2009, 01:59 PM   #10
NicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud of

Firefighter:
NicksRig's Tacoma Gallery
I too might be intersested depending on the price
Old 03-11-2009, 09:14 AM   #11
tacomaholic is on a distinguished road
tacomaholic's Tacoma Gallery
im in
Old 03-11-2009, 09:16 AM   #12
There go my nipples again!
Dilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shawn
Dilsky's Tacoma Gallery
I have been looking at getting one of these as well!
Old 03-11-2009, 09:17 AM   #13
Costco Gold Star Member
superHI is on a distinguished road

superHI's Tacoma Gallery
how do you setup a gb? anyone wanna do it?
Old 03-11-2009, 10:24 AM   #14
Carolina Alliance
jolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SSgt 6332
Name: Jim
jolayiv's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jolayiv
Quote:
Originally Posted by superHI View Post
how do you setup a gb? anyone wanna do it?
Call the manufacturer and speak to someone, see if they will discount a mass order. They will give you all of the details of what they need to make it happen.

You volunteered for this one man
Old 03-11-2009, 10:47 AM   #16
boogie is on a distinguished road
boogie's Tacoma Gallery
Pending price..put me in
Old 03-11-2009, 11:54 AM   #18
Hoogie boogie!
Stupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
Stupid hurts.'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Stupid hurts.
A buddy of mine over on XRU sent me the following links when I was looking for the Grillcraft MX Series mesh grilles (upper and lower):

http://totallytwistedcreations.com/h...insert__0.html

They are a vendor over at XRU and a bunch of guys over there order from them. As you can see, the prices are already pretty low, but you may want to give them a call to see if they will honor a group buy.
Old 03-11-2009, 12:33 PM   #19
Can you pass the bailout please?
LonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
LonghornTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stupid hurts. View Post
A buddy of mine over on XRU sent me the following links when I was looking for the Grillcraft MX Series mesh grilles (upper and lower):

They are a vendor over at XRU and a bunch of guys over there order from them. As you can see, the prices are already pretty low, but you may want to give them a call to see if they will honor a group buy.
That's a pretty nice price! (unless they try to "make it up" on shipping...)
Old 03-11-2009, 12:39 PM   #20
Samsonite...I was way off!
jmasterj has much to be proud ofjmasterj has much to be proud ofjmasterj has much to be proud ofjmasterj has much to be proud ofjmasterj has much to be proud ofjmasterj has much to be proud ofjmasterj has much to be proud ofjmasterj has much to be proud ofjmasterj has much to be proud of

jmasterj's Tacoma Gallery
Whoever is setting this up should talk to truckalterations.com. I think they had a group buy on TN awhile back for 125 shipped for the upper.

The still have the best price I've seen so far.

http://www.truckalterations.com/html/toyotanation.html

Edit: I emailed and will let you know a response.