Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Illumination Supply Light Bar + BAMF Light Bar Mount GROUP BUY

Old 10-11-2013, 05:03 PM   #23
I deal with dead animals
meatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
meatman's Tacoma Gallery
I'm impressed that Calvin will not ask for monies up front, but only after he has received the lights from his suppliers.
Old 10-12-2013, 05:23 PM   #24
wtf am i reading
Razgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Razgriz's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 10-12-2013, 05:37 PM   #25
PnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 11B Infantryman (Vet.)
Name: chris
PnoyBOS5's Tacoma Gallery
Count me in for:

Double row 20" 120W 8,800 Lumens @ (-20% $199.99) OR LESS :P
Single light wiring harness rated to 30A

Edit - Combo
Old 10-12-2013, 09:06 PM   #27
PnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPnoyBOS5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Is it 14 more for the 20% off or 10% ?
Old 10-12-2013, 11:08 PM   #28
CalvinIS has much to be proud ofCalvinIS has much to be proud ofCalvinIS has much to be proud ofCalvinIS has much to be proud ofCalvinIS has much to be proud ofCalvinIS has much to be proud ofCalvinIS has much to be proud ofCalvinIS has much to be proud of

Name: Calvin
CalvinIS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PnoyBOS5 View Post
Is it 14 more for the 20% off or 10% ?
20%. 10% off is the starting price.
Old 10-13-2013, 08:34 AM   #29

Saaa-Weeeet... My cousin is in username Rafert for:

Combo Double row 20" 120W 8,800 Lumens @ (-20% $199.99) OR LESS :P
Single light wiring harness rated to 30A

Just pm me the stuff, he's not really active on the site.
Old 10-13-2013, 08:39 AM   #30
PkTaco is a glorious beacon of lightPkTaco is a glorious beacon of lightPkTaco is a glorious beacon of lightPkTaco is a glorious beacon of lightPkTaco is a glorious beacon of light
Name: David
PkTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Can I see a picture of how these are mounted?
Old 10-13-2013, 10:12 AM   #33
CalTacoma09 has a spectacular aura aboutCalTacoma09 has a spectacular aura about

Name: John
CalTacoma09's Tacoma Gallery
Subd
Old 10-13-2013, 10:17 AM   #34

Just buy one of each haha
Old 10-14-2013, 06:07 PM   #35
CalvinIS has much to be proud ofCalvinIS has much to be proud ofCalvinIS has much to be proud ofCalvinIS has much to be proud ofCalvinIS has much to be proud ofCalvinIS has much to be proud ofCalvinIS has much to be proud ofCalvinIS has much to be proud of

Name: Calvin
CalvinIS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PkTaco View Post
Can I see a picture of how these are mounted?
First gens can be mounted directly into your bumper by drilling. I would recommend getting custom mounts for more secure attachment. I've been talking to some fabricators to see if they'll make light bar mounts for these lights for behind-the-grill and on-roof. I believe second gens can mount them in their lower valence, if anyone has any pictures I would be grateful if they could post them.

Old 10-14-2013, 10:34 PM   #38
Rainbow. Puke.
AR15xAR10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAR15xAR10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAR15xAR10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAR15xAR10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAR15xAR10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAR15xAR10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAR15xAR10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAR15xAR10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAR15xAR10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAR15xAR10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAR15xAR10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AR15xAR10's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hsenoff View Post
You may be able to... But your approach angles would be affected along with the danger of destroying the bar... It may be strong but not that strong
I'm not someone i know (he'll remain nameless), i don't go through the trail hard enough to send the front air borne and smash the skidplate down on a rock like he did. I guess he bought his to use though.

I can't mount one in the lower valance because i have to run a front plate in Maryland (HATE THAT). and i would prefer not to drill the top of my stock bumper cover. Who am i kidding? I ain't spending no more moneys....got college and gas to tend to.
Old 10-15-2013, 01:37 PM   #40
Ding Dang Dee
mjm540ii is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjm540ii is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjm540ii is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjm540ii is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjm540ii is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjm540ii is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjm540ii is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjm540ii is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjm540ii is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjm540ii is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjm540ii is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
mjm540ii's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AR15xAR10 View Post
If i bent it, i couldn't keep my plate frames on it.....

Would just be easier to mount it to the top of the bumper cover above the plate. I'm just tossing stupid ideas around, its how i do....

You might be able to put a piece of aluminum angle either over or behind your plate, then mount the light to that...