LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Illumination Supply Light Bar + BAMF Light Bar Mount GROUP BUY

Old 11-24-2013, 07:39 PM   #441
socalgasking is on a distinguished road
Name: Ash
socalgasking's Tacoma Gallery
How can I purchase items? I don't want to wait for another group buy. I'd like to chat with someone on the phone if possible I have a few questions.

Thanks!
Old 11-24-2013, 07:54 PM   #442
"Senior", Senior Member
keninsb is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeninsb is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeninsb is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeninsb is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeninsb is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeninsb is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeninsb is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeninsb is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeninsb is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeninsb is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeninsb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ken
keninsb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by socalgasking View Post
How can I purchase items? I don't want to wait for another group buy. I'd like to chat with someone on the phone if possible I have a few questions.

Thanks!
If you are looking for the light bar, check out the BAMF web site. They are having a sale for two weeks and everything is 30% off!!! Jerry is really good about returning emails and answering questions. His email is jerry@bayareametalfab.com.
Ken
Old 11-25-2013, 10:26 AM   #443
CalvinIS has much to be proud ofCalvinIS has much to be proud ofCalvinIS has much to be proud ofCalvinIS has much to be proud ofCalvinIS has much to be proud ofCalvinIS has much to be proud ofCalvinIS has much to be proud ofCalvinIS has much to be proud of

Name: Calvin
CalvinIS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by socalgasking View Post

Thanks!
Are you looking for light bars or mounts?
Old 11-25-2013, 01:59 PM   #445
x67934 has a spectacular aura aboutx67934 has a spectacular aura about
Army: 10th MTN Div.
x67934's Tacoma Gallery
please disregard, household 6 veto
Old 11-27-2013, 01:45 PM   #446
Love moding vehicles as hobby
Pepe98 has much to be proud ofPepe98 has much to be proud ofPepe98 has much to be proud ofPepe98 has much to be proud ofPepe98 has much to be proud ofPepe98 has much to be proud ofPepe98 has much to be proud ofPepe98 has much to be proud of

Air Force: 24 yrs of Service
Name: Paul
Pepe98's Tacoma Gallery
Well was excited to be getting my items today. Bummer is I did receive a package but it only had harnesses. I finally found the bar is still in CA and update won't come to Friday now. Probably won't get until next week or maybe Sat AM. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Pretty bad when USPS is faster than FedEx.
Old 11-27-2013, 01:56 PM   #447
CanadaToy is on a distinguished road
Name: Greg
CanadaToy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naveronski View Post
Just saw this: http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...0-led-bar.html

Makes me wish I ordered a mount!

If anyone doesn't want theirs, let me know!
BAMF is doing a 30% off black friday sale
Old 11-27-2013, 01:58 PM   #448
CanadaToy is on a distinguished road
Name: Greg
CanadaToy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLtaco24 View Post
LED Bar is in and I love it.
2nd pic is just LED bar and 3rd pic is headlights and fog lights.
Thank you Calvin.
Which mount did you use?
Any pics of the install?
How did it fit behind the stock bumper?
What size bar did you install?

Sorry for all the questions but im very interested.
Old 11-27-2013, 06:20 PM   #449
CalvinIS has much to be proud ofCalvinIS has much to be proud ofCalvinIS has much to be proud ofCalvinIS has much to be proud ofCalvinIS has much to be proud ofCalvinIS has much to be proud ofCalvinIS has much to be proud ofCalvinIS has much to be proud of

6" 18W Slim light bars (reverse lights) have now been restocked. On a side note everyone who ordered the new Single Row light bars actually got a 15% boost in output. Turns out the LEDs were upgraded to XM-L2 versus the generation 1 XM-L LEDs. Surprise!
Old 11-27-2013, 09:19 PM   #450
Love moding vehicles as hobby
Pepe98 has much to be proud ofPepe98 has much to be proud ofPepe98 has much to be proud ofPepe98 has much to be proud ofPepe98 has much to be proud ofPepe98 has much to be proud ofPepe98 has much to be proud ofPepe98 has much to be proud of

Air Force: 24 yrs of Service
Name: Paul
Pepe98's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CalvinIS View Post
6" 18W Slim light bars (reverse lights) have now been restocked. On a side note everyone who ordered the new Single Row light bars actually got a 15% boost in output. Turns out the LEDs were upgraded to XM-L2 versus the generation 1 XM-L LEDs. Surprise!
Great news.
Old 11-27-2013, 09:55 PM   #451
tri2hunt is on a distinguished road
Name: Micah
tri2hunt's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet!

When do they ship? I am getting ready with other parts and I am getting anxious. Thanks

Quote:
Old 11-28-2013, 03:55 AM   #452

Quote:
Originally Posted by tri2hunt View Post
When do they ship? I am getting ready with other parts and I am getting anxious. Thanks
Holidays delayed the package, I would expect for me to receive the remaining reservations on Monday, expect a PM from me then for payment instructions.
Old 11-28-2013, 08:19 AM   #453
TCMach is on a distinguished road

Name: Tyler
TCMach's Tacoma Gallery
So were talking like 10k lumens now? That's what I'm talking about! My single row arrived yesterday. Unfortunately I'm out of town so I won't be able to mount it till Saturday or Sunday. But it's here (err there)! Thanks Calvin!
Old 11-29-2013, 01:19 PM   #454
"Senior", Senior Member
keninsb is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeninsb is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeninsb is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeninsb is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeninsb is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeninsb is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeninsb is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeninsb is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeninsb is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeninsb is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeninsb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ken
keninsb's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up AWESOME light bracket!!

Got my BAMF light bar setup today and my Lord it is SWEET!!! The quality of workmanship and finish are WAY better than I had anticipated. It is a shame that it is made for behind the grill, this is a showcase product. Jerry at BAMF was VERY cool to deal with taking time to answer all of my stupid questions too. I definitely recommend this product to anyone considering mounting just about anything behind the grill (lights, LEDs, horns, etc.).
Ken
Old 12-03-2013, 04:55 PM   #456
baurat88 is on a distinguished road
baurat88's Tacoma Gallery
Relocating horns

hey guys,
for those of you that relocated the horns to the lower bumper part what exact bolt sizes and washers/fender washers did you use? The original bolt is too small so i figured i can use a #12 or 14 bolt but the thread size was too large.

I dont want to keep gonig back to home depot to get multiple bolt sizes

Thanks fellas. This is the only part i need to finish.
Old 12-03-2013, 06:09 PM   #457
C1ph3r is on a distinguished road
Name: A.W.
C1ph3r's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by baurat88 View Post
hey guys,
for those of you that relocated the horns to the lower bumper part what exact bolt sizes and washers/fender washers did you use? The original bolt is too small so i figured i can use a #12 or 14 bolt but the thread size was too large.

Here is how I did mine. And I only used factory bolts. http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ation-how.html
Old 12-04-2013, 06:22 AM   #458
rockhopjohn has a brilliant futurerockhopjohn has a brilliant futurerockhopjohn has a brilliant futurerockhopjohn has a brilliant futurerockhopjohn has a brilliant futurerockhopjohn has a brilliant futurerockhopjohn has a brilliant futurerockhopjohn has a brilliant futurerockhopjohn has a brilliant futurerockhopjohn has a brilliant futurerockhopjohn has a brilliant future

rockhopjohn's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by baurat88 View Post
hey guys,

Got your PM, just been busy away from home and my truck. If I remember correctly, I used 5/16" bolt, and 1" is plenty long enough.
Old 12-04-2013, 06:45 AM   #459
Yaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Yaozer's Tacoma Gallery
have any of you replaced the switch on the harness with a otrattw rocker switch? If so, which one? (dependent/independent)

http://www.otrattw.com/products.php?cat=14

Thanks in advance.
Old 12-05-2013, 11:02 AM   #460
tri2hunt is on a distinguished road
Name: Micah
tri2hunt's Tacoma Gallery
Any thing showup?

Thanks, I am just ready to get these installed.

Quote:
Holidays delayed the package, I would expect for me to receive the remaining reservations on Monday, expect a PM from me then for payment instructions.