Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Illumination Supply Light Bar + BAMF Light Bar Mount GROUP BUY

Old 12-27-2013, 09:41 PM   #462
Taco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
Taco Guy11's Tacoma Gallery

Mounted up

Pictures don't do it justice.
Old 12-28-2013, 02:34 AM   #463
baurat88 is on a distinguished road
baurat88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco Guy11 View Post

Mounted up

Pictures don't do it justice.
Nice setup! i finally was able to get to installing the BAMF bar/mount and light. Took me about 2 hours.

Question for you guys-
If i just hook the lights up straight to the battery, the switch has a RED LED that keeps on. Will this dramatically affect my battery? Also, if there is a wire in one of those harnesses in the fuse box I can tap into for ACC power which one is it? I don't have a volt meter and I dont want to tap into the same wire my anytime fog mod is in.

Otherwise, light it awesome just want it to shut off when my key is out, just need to locate the ACC wire.

Oh yeah, my factory grill blocks out some of the middle of the LED light might be time for a grille upgrade
Old 12-31-2013, 08:23 AM   #464
...'cause I...am Shauncho
Shauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Shauncho's Tacoma Gallery
anyone know of a way to use the OTRATTW switch that has the upper and lower light?
Old 12-31-2013, 08:38 AM   #465
C1ph3r is on a distinguished road
Name: A.W.
C1ph3r's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shauncho View Post
anyone know of a way to use the OTRATTW switch that has the upper and lower light?
I am currently using two of those switches. They have great diagrams here. http://www.otrattw.net/wiring-diagrams.html just click the link to the switch you have
Old 12-31-2013, 08:48 AM   #467
Shauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thanks for the link but unfortunately they don't have one listed for the switch I wanted but I think one of the diagrams should be close enough.
Old 01-02-2014, 09:36 AM   #468
CalvinIS has much to be proud ofCalvinIS has much to be proud ofCalvinIS has much to be proud ofCalvinIS has much to be proud ofCalvinIS has much to be proud ofCalvinIS has much to be proud ofCalvinIS has much to be proud ofCalvinIS has much to be proud of

Name: Calvin
CalvinIS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by baurat88 View Post
Question for you guys-
If i just hook the lights up straight to the battery, the switch has a RED LED that keeps on. Will this dramatically affect my battery? Also, if there is a wire in one of those harnesses in the fuse box I can tap into for ACC power which one is it? I don't have a volt meter and I dont want to tap into the same wire my anytime fog mod is in.

Otherwise, light it awesome just want it to shut off when my key is out, just need to locate the ACC wire.

Oh yeah, my factory grill blocks out some of the middle of the LED light might be time for a grille upgrade
The red led will have a negligible draw on your truck battery, you may need a different wiring harness if you want to hook it up to ACC.
Old 01-02-2014, 11:36 PM   #469
baurat88 is on a distinguished road
baurat88's Tacoma Gallery
So I ended up not going with the OTRATTW switch because I dindt want to do any filing of the slot. I went with Air on Board switch because they are oem style and dont require any mods to the dash. The only issue is that it has a little wiggle.
great price. Has parking light red, and on green. They also have it in blue.
To get the switch illuminatd when the lights are on, I tapped the blue wire of the switch into the solid green wire of the traction control button next to it.

Took about 35 mins in all.

And if anyone can tell me how to fix the stupid pictures loading sideways or upside down from my iphone 4s i would greatly appreciate it. I tried editing it and rotating and rebuilding the thumbnail but still comes out like this. Crappy iphone

Attached Thumbnails
Illumination Supply Light Bar + BAMF Light Bar Mount GROUP BUY-photo-1.jpg   Illumination Supply Light Bar + BAMF Light Bar Mount GROUP BUY-photo-3.jpg   Illumination Supply Light Bar + BAMF Light Bar Mount GROUP BUY-photo-4.jpg  
Old 01-07-2014, 07:45 AM   #470

Got mine last week but it got delivered to my office and I've been fighting the stomach flu for days now. Finally got a chance to get it and it's gorgeous! Can't wait to feel better so I can install it. Thanks Calvin!

Old 01-19-2014, 05:34 PM   #471
"Senior", Senior Member
keninsb is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeninsb is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeninsb is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeninsb is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeninsb is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeninsb is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeninsb is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeninsb is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeninsb is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeninsb is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeninsb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ken
keninsb's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up BAMF Light Bar Install

I finally got around to installing my BAMF light bar. I decided not to install it in the traditional manner, but rather made an "extension" bar to attach the BAMF bar to the frame (so it is mounted upside down) and the height is adjustable. It is SUPER sturdy and I also relocated the factory horns and three other additional horns to the lower cross bar that I made. I installed some Hella Black Magic lights so they appear very subtle behind the grill, not real flashy. I also painted everything behind the grill flat black. It turned out GREAT! Here are some pics:

Pic from the top passenger side looking down:

Pic from the top driver side looking down:

Pic from the bottom showing horns mounted:

Pic from top:

Pic of lights installed:

Finished the job:

Ken
Old 01-28-2014, 07:31 AM   #472
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by keninsb View Post
I finally got around to installing my BAMF light bar. I decided not to install it in the traditional manner, but rather made an "extension" bar to attach the BAMF bar to the frame (so it is mounted upside down) and the height is adjustable. It is SUPER sturdy and I also relocated the factory horns and three other additional horns to the lower cross bar that I made. I installed some Hella Black Magic lights so they appear very subtle behind the grill, not real flashy. I also painted everything behind the grill flat black. It turned out GREAT! Here are some pics:

Pic from top:

Pic of lights installed:

Finished the job:

Ken
I have a few upside down brackets here that were welded wrong those would of worked well for you .
Old 01-28-2014, 12:21 PM   #473
"Senior", Senior Member
keninsb is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeninsb is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeninsb is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeninsb is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeninsb is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeninsb is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeninsb is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeninsb is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeninsb is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeninsb is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeninsb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ken
keninsb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
I have a few upside down brackets here that were welded wrong those would of worked well for you .
Bummer. The only thing I don't like about this install is that the "BAMF" is upside down Maybe someone will see this install method and take them off your hands. I REALLY like the way it turned out but it is a bummer that the BAMF stuff isn't in a more visible place! QUALITY workmanship AND materials!
Ken
Old 01-28-2014, 12:32 PM   #474
Professional bear handler
MTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
MTopp's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by keninsb View Post

Pic from top:

Pic of lights installed:

Finished the job:

Ken
Hey, nice job there, good looking truck. Was wondering what kind of grille mesh that is, grillecraft or something else?
Old 02-06-2014, 08:03 AM   #475
tacoma08brandon87 is on a distinguished road
Name: brandon
tacoma08brandon87's Tacoma Gallery
hey man

I will joing the group wanna buy bamf I want to put 2 hids 7inch behind my 2008 Tacoma grille let me know how this works first time doing group buy
Old 02-06-2014, 08:05 AM   #476
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoma08brandon87 View Post
I will joing the group wanna buy bamf I want to put 2 hids 7inch behind my 2008 Tacoma grille let me know how this works first time doing group buy
It's closed a wile ago you can get 10% off on my site with the tw10 coupon code.
Old 02-06-2014, 08:37 AM   #477
Fivespeed is on a distinguished road
Navy: EN2
Fivespeed's Tacoma Gallery
Also use discount code TacomaWorld at Illumination Supply's website to get 15% off the LED bars.
Old 03-06-2014, 10:25 AM   #478
Pitchfork311 has a brilliant futurePitchfork311 has a brilliant futurePitchfork311 has a brilliant futurePitchfork311 has a brilliant futurePitchfork311 has a brilliant futurePitchfork311 has a brilliant futurePitchfork311 has a brilliant futurePitchfork311 has a brilliant futurePitchfork311 has a brilliant futurePitchfork311 has a brilliant futurePitchfork311 has a brilliant future

Name: Trick
Pitchfork311's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
It's closed a wile ago you can get 10% off on my site with the tw10 coupon code.
Why when I go to your website does it sat the bar mount is on sale for 61$, then when I add to cart and go to check out its 91$?
Attached Thumbnails
Illumination Supply Light Bar + BAMF Light Bar Mount GROUP BUY-capture.jpg  
Old 03-30-2014, 07:37 PM   #480
adamh1977 is on a distinguished road

adamh1977's Tacoma Gallery
can i still get in on this