Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Illumination Supply Light Bar + BAMF Light Bar Mount GROUP BUY

Old 10-15-2013, 03:30 PM   #42
I deal with dead animals
meatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
meatman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AR15xAR10 View Post
This has gotten way more elaborate that i had hoped. Shouldn't people be focusing on ghe awesome group buy?
X2
Old 10-15-2013, 04:03 PM   #44
...'cause I...am Shauncho
Shauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Shauncho's Tacoma Gallery
....come on 20...papa needs a new light bar!
Old 10-15-2013, 04:07 PM   #45
CalvinIS has much to be proud ofCalvinIS has much to be proud ofCalvinIS has much to be proud ofCalvinIS has much to be proud ofCalvinIS has much to be proud ofCalvinIS has much to be proud ofCalvinIS has much to be proud ofCalvinIS has much to be proud of

Name: Calvin
CalvinIS's Tacoma Gallery
You know, to help people on the fence, I could put people down as a reservation at the 20 mark to help boost numbers. That way all the people waiting on 20 could help.
Old 10-15-2013, 04:11 PM   #46
Shauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalvinIS View Post
You know, to help people on the fence, I could put people down as a reservation at the 20 mark to help boost numbers. That way all the people waiting on 20 could help.
honestly...I'm probably gonna buy one anyway so just go ahead and put me down...I'll deal with the wife later.
Old 10-15-2013, 04:19 PM   #47
CalvinIS has much to be proud ofCalvinIS has much to be proud ofCalvinIS has much to be proud ofCalvinIS has much to be proud ofCalvinIS has much to be proud ofCalvinIS has much to be proud ofCalvinIS has much to be proud ofCalvinIS has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shauncho View Post
honestly...I'm probably gonna buy one anyway so just go ahead and put me down...I'll deal with the wife later.
I'll attend your funeral. Which lightbar can I put you down for? I'll make sure to bury it with you.
Old 10-15-2013, 04:20 PM   #48

Quote:
I'll attend your funeral. Which lightbar can I put you down for? I'll make sure to bury it with you.
lol...oh yeah, forgot that part. 30" dual row spot/flood combo, please. Thanks!
Old 10-15-2013, 04:28 PM   #49
Bishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Bishop2Queens6's Tacoma Gallery
Is there a write up available for installing a light bar for a 2nd gen? Thinking of installing a 40 in double into the lower valence and replacing my fogs with a part of the 2X2 LED light pods.

Also, is there a bracket available for possible roof mount of a 40 in double?
Old 10-15-2013, 05:53 PM   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bishop2Queens6 View Post
Is there a write up available for installing a light bar for a 2nd gen? Thinking of installing a 40 in double into the lower valence and replacing my fogs with a part of the 2X2 LED light pods.

Also, is there a bracket available for possible roof mount of a 40 in double?
There have been some people who have installed light bars in their lower valence. I'm not sure if a 40" will fit. Here's a couple of threads:

[1] [2]
Old 10-15-2013, 06:04 PM   #54
Bishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
There have been some people who have installed light bars in their lower valence. I'm not sure if a 40" will fit. Here's a couple of threads:

[1] [2]
Wow. Thanks. The install is very easy in the lower valence. Is there an available wiring writing up? That is my big worry.
Old 10-15-2013, 06:12 PM   #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bishop2Queens6 View Post
Wow. Thanks. The install is very easy in the lower valence. Is there an available wiring writing up? That is my big worry.
Wiring is all over the map for everyone. Some people have their own electrical setups and whatnot. The wiring harness I carry is pretty straightforward. It's a relay that connects to your battery and has a fuse built in. You simply connect the harness to the battery, plug your lights into the harness, then run the switch through your firewall.

EDIT: Oops, AR15xAR10 beat me to the punch.
Old 10-15-2013, 06:37 PM   #57

Quote:
Wiring is all over the map for everyone. Some people have their own electrical setups and whatnot. The wiring harness I carry is pretty straightforward. It's a relay that connects to your battery and has a fuse built in. You simply connect the harness to the battery, plug your lights into the harness, then run the switch through your firewall.

Sounds simple enough. Thanks!
Old 10-15-2013, 06:37 PM   #58
Rainbow. Puke.
AR15xAR10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAR15xAR10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAR15xAR10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAR15xAR10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAR15xAR10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAR15xAR10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAR15xAR10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAR15xAR10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAR15xAR10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAR15xAR10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAR15xAR10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AR15xAR10's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

it only shows i have too much time on my hands.

Plus I saw in the pictures, that that is how it is set up.
Old 10-15-2013, 06:53 PM   #59
J0HN_R1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ0HN_R1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ0HN_R1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ0HN_R1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ0HN_R1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ0HN_R1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ0HN_R1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ0HN_R1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ0HN_R1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ0HN_R1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ0HN_R1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

J0HN_R1's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd
Old 10-15-2013, 08:30 PM   #60
Treaddirt is on a distinguished road
Treaddirt's Tacoma Gallery
Newby question: are any of the light bars in this group buy legal to run on the highway or are they primarily for off-road?