Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

WeatherTech DigitalFit Floor Liner GB! Awesome Pricing.

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-26-2014, 08:41 PM   #282
evobong is on a distinguished road

Army: Signal Support Battlion
evobong's Tacoma Gallery
Could I still purchase a group buy WeatherTech digital fit floor liner or I'm to late ?

Thx.
Old 03-27-2014, 06:51 AM   #284
mray is on a distinguished road

mray's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent
Old 03-27-2014, 07:14 AM   #285
mad monk is one of the sharper tools in the shedmad monk is one of the sharper tools in the shedmad monk is one of the sharper tools in the shedmad monk is one of the sharper tools in the shedmad monk is one of the sharper tools in the shedmad monk is one of the sharper tools in the shedmad monk is one of the sharper tools in the shedmad monk is one of the sharper tools in the shedmad monk is one of the sharper tools in the shedmad monk is one of the sharper tools in the shedmad monk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
mad monk's Tacoma Gallery
ordered set yesterday myself. great deal. will update how long it takes to ship to east coast.
thanks Chas.

fedex just dropped off 2 WT boxes, that was quick! ordered after hours on the 26th and delivered before lunch on the 28th to the east coast.

thanks again.
Old 03-27-2014, 01:48 PM   #286
TROUT27 is on a distinguished road
Name: MARC
TROUT27's Tacoma Gallery
Placed order late friday received them early wednesday... thanks Chas for excellent customer service and for supporting tacoworld..

You will be hearing from me soon about Fibermax..

thanks again
Old 03-27-2014, 03:41 PM   #287
Total Automotive Performance
Chas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chas
Chas of MRT's Tacoma Gallery
Thank you all for the compliments and I really appreciate all of your business!!

For those who were asking about 2012+ part numbers

444531 is for 2012 double cab front

444521 is for the standard and extended cabs
Old 03-27-2014, 07:24 PM   #288
mray is on a distinguished road

mray's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mray View Post
PM sent
Order placed...Thanks Chas! A very good deal, indeed!!
Old 03-28-2014, 06:25 PM   #289
Chas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Thank you mray!

We are still serving them up! PM for details.

Have a great weekend everyone
Old 03-30-2014, 07:30 AM   #291
ToeKneeSock is on a distinguished road
Name: Tony
ToeKneeSock's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Purchase a set for my '08 Honda Accord and will be buying a set for my Taco as well. Good customer service from Taps, I change my mind on the color I wanted after placing my order, their phone line shot to VM since it was after hours, so I sent them an email to cancel my order. They called me 5 minute later and I was able to amend my order.
Old 03-30-2014, 11:56 AM   #292
PyritePirateBill has a brilliant futurePyritePirateBill has a brilliant futurePyritePirateBill has a brilliant futurePyritePirateBill has a brilliant futurePyritePirateBill has a brilliant futurePyritePirateBill has a brilliant futurePyritePirateBill has a brilliant futurePyritePirateBill has a brilliant futurePyritePirateBill has a brilliant futurePyritePirateBill has a brilliant futurePyritePirateBill has a brilliant future

Name: Bill
PyritePirateBill's Tacoma Gallery
I'm new to the forum, but saw this group buy and placed my order from your site. Thanks Chas and TW for making this possible. It's a great deal! BTW, did I have to PM you first before placing the order? Sorry if so.
Old 03-31-2014, 01:59 PM   #293
You are good to go Bill! Thank you for the support.

All PMs replied and orders placed Friday-Sunday are shipping out today!
Old 04-02-2014, 03:40 PM   #294
PyritePirateBill has a brilliant futurePyritePirateBill has a brilliant futurePyritePirateBill has a brilliant futurePyritePirateBill has a brilliant futurePyritePirateBill has a brilliant futurePyritePirateBill has a brilliant futurePyritePirateBill has a brilliant futurePyritePirateBill has a brilliant futurePyritePirateBill has a brilliant futurePyritePirateBill has a brilliant futurePyritePirateBill has a brilliant future

Chas, I got my package today and it is a Prius trunk liner. Part no. 44521 just as you had posted above.
How do I get this straightened out? It was supposed to be for a 2014 Tacoma access cab front set of black floor liners.
Old 04-02-2014, 04:15 PM   #295

Called & got it straight....the part no. for access(extended) cab in black is 444521, NOT 44521.

Placed the order with the new number. will just have to return the other one. Chaz, you'll have to edit the above post with the correct number before any more mishaps like this occur. Anyway, Thanks again for doing this for TacomaWorld members!
Old 04-02-2014, 06:49 PM   #296
Updated, thanks for the headsup Ive made the changes.

Everyone please double check the apps and if there is any confusion, check the WT site or give us a call at 702.979.1577
Old 04-02-2014, 10:11 PM   #297
evobong is on a distinguished road

Army: Signal Support Battlion
evobong's Tacoma Gallery
I got my front floor liner today and my back floor liner last Saturday. Thanks Chas and TW. Good deal for these WT floor liners.
Old 04-18-2014, 07:21 PM   #298
Thank you for the orders everyone! We are running this thru the end of this month

All Tacoma & Tundra liners in stock!

PM for order info & have a great weekend everyone!
Old 04-19-2014, 08:25 PM   #299
Nielubie has a brilliant futureNielubie has a brilliant futureNielubie has a brilliant futureNielubie has a brilliant futureNielubie has a brilliant futureNielubie has a brilliant futureNielubie has a brilliant futureNielubie has a brilliant futureNielubie has a brilliant futureNielubie has a brilliant futureNielubie has a brilliant future
Name: Pete
Nielubie's Tacoma Gallery
PM Sent!
Old 04-20-2014, 10:19 AM   #300
LiquidDragon is on a distinguished road
Coast Guard: Electronics Technician
Name: Michael
LiquidDragon's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent!

Products Discussed in this Thread