Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

WeatherTech DigitalFit Floor Liner GB! Awesome Pricing.

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-22-2013, 12:27 PM   #21
ckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd for later
Old 11-22-2013, 12:34 PM   #22
surfermatt is on a distinguished road

Name: Matt
surfermatt's Tacoma Gallery
does this replace the carpet or just go over it?
Old 11-22-2013, 12:42 PM   #23
Total Automotive Performance
Chas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chas
Chas of MRT's Tacoma Gallery
All orders over 100 are free. That 9.95 option will just use UPS instead of FedEx (Or the other way around, I forgot which is more expensive)
Old 11-22-2013, 12:44 PM   #24
Chas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by surfermatt View Post
does this replace the carpet or just go over it?

These are floor mats and go over the carpet.

Old 11-22-2013, 12:45 PM   #25
surfermatt is on a distinguished road

Name: Matt
surfermatt's Tacoma Gallery
thats what I thought, thanks.
Old 11-22-2013, 01:02 PM   #26
The109 is a glorious beacon of lightThe109 is a glorious beacon of lightThe109 is a glorious beacon of lightThe109 is a glorious beacon of lightThe109 is a glorious beacon of light
Navy:
Name: Joe
The109's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chas of MRT View Post
All orders over 100 are free. That 9.95 option will just use UPS instead of FedEx (Or the other way around, I forgot which is more expensive)
Hell yeah that makes the deal even better . My order has been placed.
Old 11-22-2013, 01:02 PM   #27
JRFugitt is a splendid one to beholdJRFugitt is a splendid one to beholdJRFugitt is a splendid one to beholdJRFugitt is a splendid one to beholdJRFugitt is a splendid one to beholdJRFugitt is a splendid one to beholdJRFugitt is a splendid one to behold
Army: DOD Civilian
Name: Justin
JRFugitt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by surfermatt View Post
thats what I thought, thanks.
These are the best made at a great deal! Don't think twice.
Old 11-22-2013, 04:10 PM   #28
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRFugitt View Post
These are the best made at a great deal! Don't think twice.

We agree. Thanks for the plug!!
Old 11-22-2013, 04:21 PM   #30
Colt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Brett
Colt562's Tacoma Gallery
I for some reason cannot use the site. Ill try again but not very user friendly for me.
Old 11-22-2013, 05:01 PM   #31
Quote:
Originally Posted by miacevedo View Post
What's the percentage off on these?
Variable, but very significant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt562 View Post
I for some reason cannot use the site. Ill try again but not very user friendly for me.
What browser are you using? We have had about 25 other TW members place orders today, hopefully others didnt run into issues!

If you need help feel free to PM, email or call me.

Here is a link to all Toyota models, tacoma is toward the bottom.
http://shop.tapautoparts.com/store/p...44&make=TOYOTA
Old 11-22-2013, 05:15 PM   #32
RAT Products
isu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
isu2014's Tacoma Gallery
$10 savings on a $165 order? Maybe 4runner isn't included.
Old 11-22-2013, 05:22 PM   #33
whys the rum gone
snowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
snowtank's Tacoma Gallery
When is the gb over?
Old 11-22-2013, 05:46 PM   #34
Quote:
Originally Posted by isu2014 View Post
$10 savings on a $165 order? Maybe 4runner isn't included.
I set the standard pricing back to MAP on the website so you can really see how much you are saving over other vendors. It may have been 10 off 175, but everyone else has those same mats for 205+

Check it out, I did a set for my 03 4runner. Part number 44011-1-2 for front and rears. map is 206.86, amaZzon has for 207.90

http://www.amazon.com/Weathertech-46.../dp/B0084UIW9E

our price with TW code is 165.23. Im beating amazon by 40 bucks, I think its a pretty fair deal

In fact I think its a damn good deal! I know you guys see sale this and 50% off that all the time. Its like the Mex-US border crossing, all the vendors are like "I give you special price, almost free 99% off."

TAP doesnt run a sale unless its worth it to the end user with a fat discount. Wait til Black Friday rolls around!

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowtank View Post
When is the gb over?
12am the last day of the month.
Old 11-22-2013, 05:54 PM   #35
whys the rum gone
snowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
snowtank's Tacoma Gallery
Great thanks
Old 11-23-2013, 07:46 AM   #36
N8ivFlav is a splendid one to beholdN8ivFlav is a splendid one to beholdN8ivFlav is a splendid one to beholdN8ivFlav is a splendid one to beholdN8ivFlav is a splendid one to beholdN8ivFlav is a splendid one to beholdN8ivFlav is a splendid one to behold

Name: aaron
N8ivFlav's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chas of MRT View Post
This include Alaska?
Old 11-23-2013, 08:53 AM   #37
Alaska and Hawaii shipping is charged, but we make it very affordable. Shoot me a zip and I can price it out for you
Old 11-23-2013, 09:38 AM   #38
bluedust is on a distinguished road
Name: Patrick
bluedust's Tacoma Gallery
So I have an access cab is that the same as a
"ext cab"?

Also what is the tool box with or with out? For the rear. I have the two covered compartments.

Or should I just call the 888 #?

Thanks
Old 11-23-2013, 10:42 AM   #39
snowcatoperator is on a distinguished road
snowcatoperator's Tacoma Gallery
Wondering when I can order for the 2014 DC Tacoma, just sold my 02 4Runner and had WT liners in that for 12 years. Really need these soon because its starting to get sloppy up here in the mountains. Also going to need the window deflectors as well. Hoping to get in on this buy.
Old 11-23-2013, 01:46 PM   #40
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedust View Post
So I have an access cab is that the same as a
"ext cab"?

Also what is the tool box with or with out? For the rear. I have the two covered compartments.

Or should I just call the 888 #?

Thanks

Here you go!

This is the rear mats without the tool box, notice the the center between the two rear floor mats.

and this is the rear mat with the tool box

Products Discussed in this Thread