LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

WeatherTech DigitalFit Floor Liner GB! Awesome Pricing.

Old 11-23-2013, 01:47 PM   #41
TAP Auto Parts
Chas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chas
Chas of MRT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowcatoperator View Post
Wondering when I can order for the 2014 DC Tacoma, just sold my 02 4Runner and had WT liners in that for 12 years. Really need these soon because its starting to get sloppy up here in the mountains. Also going to need the window deflectors as well. Hoping to get in on this buy.
the 2013 mats should be the exact same

promo works on the window deflectors as well
Old 11-23-2013, 02:36 PM   #42
Runner
Wishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
Wishbone Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Order placed for my 4Runner, $127 down to $101.
Old 11-23-2013, 03:40 PM   #43
bluedust is on a distinguished road
Name: Patrick
bluedust's Tacoma Gallery
So,,,, I do have a tool box!

Thanks

Back to the site....
Old 11-23-2013, 03:46 PM   #44
It burns when I pee....
ABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ABA180's Tacoma Gallery
Thinkin of a set for wife's 2005 Rav4, but it says they don't fit. Did they not make them for that or are they just out of stock?
Old 11-24-2013, 02:52 AM   #46
ChiChisonMATACO is on a distinguished road
ChiChisonMATACO's Tacoma Gallery
I had these in my Camry which I just traded for '14 Tacoma and loved them. I ordered mine yesterday, and was impressed with the discount ! It was a very simple process, and can't wait for them to get here before the first snow this week.
Old 11-24-2013, 07:24 AM   #47
ckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Not sure what ones I need for a Double cab?
Old 11-24-2013, 08:27 AM   #48
TAP Auto Parts
Chas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABA180 View Post
Thinkin of a set for wife's 2005 Rav4, but it says they don't fit. Did they not make them for that or are they just out of stock?
Per WT, these are in development but not yet available for purchase. If they do come out after the sale, let me know and I can get you hooked up still.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shweller View Post
SUB'D & PM sent to OP with question.
PM'ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiChisonMATACO View Post
I had these in my Camry which I just traded for '14 Tacoma and loved them. I ordered mine yesterday, and was impressed with the discount ! It was a very simple process, and can't wait for them to get here before the first snow this week.
Thank you for the order and review! We will be sure to get them shipped out tomorrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckeene9 View Post
Not sure what ones I need for a Double cab?
Our site lists it as a "crew cab"
Here are the tan ones, black & grey are listed right below on the product page

http://shop.tapautoparts.com/weather...i-1814121.aspx
Old 11-24-2013, 08:30 AM   #49
ckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks!
Old 11-24-2013, 08:45 AM   #50
Newlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Newlife's Tacoma Gallery
I think I'm missing something. My 2010 has retention hooks on both driver and passenger side and it's a double cab. I see the crew cab. But everything says w/o retention hooks.
Old 11-24-2013, 09:00 AM   #51
TAP Auto Parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newlife View Post
I think I'm missing something. My 2010 has retention hooks on both driver and passenger side and it's a double cab. I see the crew cab. But everything says w/o retention hooks.

Youll want these - http://shop.tapautoparts.com/weather...i-1813523.aspx

If anyone wants to make very sure they are getting the right ones, you can always go to http://www.weathertech.com and use there lookup as it has better pictures, copy the part number and punch it into our website search box here - http://shop.tapautoparts.com/
Old 11-24-2013, 11:10 AM   #52
Stay Calm, and Fire For Effect
YOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Training NCO, B Btry, 3-197th FA
YOTA LOVER's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chas of MRT View Post
Youll want these - http://shop.tapautoparts.com/weather...i-1813523.aspx

If anyone wants to make very sure they are getting the right ones, you can always go to http://www.weathertech.com and use there lookup as it has better pictures, copy the part number and punch it into our website search box here - http://shop.tapautoparts.com/
Thanks, I was a little uncertain.
Old 11-24-2013, 02:01 PM   #53
wmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bill
wmdpowell's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks just placed order for my wife's car.
Old 11-24-2013, 02:02 PM   #54
venomous_x is on a distinguished road

venomous_x's Tacoma Gallery
The sbdc interior retention hooks and pattern are the same for 2013 and 2014? if so, when and where do I get them
Nevermind, i think i found the item i wanted... front and rear black, non 4x4 with front retention hooks on driver side. hope to seem them soon
Old 11-25-2013, 02:33 AM   #55
itsakeeper is one of the sharper tools in the sheditsakeeper is one of the sharper tools in the sheditsakeeper is one of the sharper tools in the sheditsakeeper is one of the sharper tools in the sheditsakeeper is one of the sharper tools in the sheditsakeeper is one of the sharper tools in the sheditsakeeper is one of the sharper tools in the sheditsakeeper is one of the sharper tools in the sheditsakeeper is one of the sharper tools in the sheditsakeeper is one of the sharper tools in the sheditsakeeper is one of the sharper tools in the shed
itsakeeper's Tacoma Gallery
Can you ship to Canada ?
Old 11-25-2013, 03:29 PM   #56
hawkeye89 is on a distinguished road

hawkeye89's Tacoma Gallery
Talking

How fast do these ship? ordered on the 22nd... getting impatient!
Old 11-25-2013, 03:35 PM   #57
TAP Auto Parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by wmdpowell View Post
Thanks just placed order for my wife's car.
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by venomous_x View Post
The sbdc interior retention hooks and pattern are the same for 2013 and 2014? if so, when and where do I get them
Nevermind, i think i found the item i wanted... front and rear black, non 4x4 with front retention hooks on driver side. hope to seem them soon
Awesome, thanks for the order

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsakeeper View Post
Can you ship to Canada ?
Yes no problem. PM me your postal code, I am running quotes to Alaska and Guam today for those that have PM'ed.
Old 11-25-2013, 04:21 PM   #58
TAP Auto Parts
just emailed out 40+ tracking numbers from Thursday up thru today. More coming as UPS scans the packages.
Old 11-25-2013, 04:30 PM   #59
TAP Auto Parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye89 View Post
How fast do these ship? ordered on the 22nd... getting impatient!
Tracking was emailed to you just now. You should see them prob Wednesday
Old 11-25-2013, 07:50 PM   #60
The Sauce Boss
drmcstford is on a distinguished road

Name: David
drmcstford's Tacoma Gallery
Dang it! Gonna get these, when is this good till?? Please tell me atleast till the end of the year !

Products Discussed in this Thread