Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

WeatherTech DigitalFit Floor Liner GB! Awesome Pricing.

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-28-2013, 09:39 PM   #81
JoseyWells is on a distinguished road

Name: Joe
JoseyWells's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by c2one View Post
There is a new password BLACK that appears to work but the discount is not a good as the tacomaworld password was.

For the set I was looking at, it was $156 with the Tacomaworld password. Now it's 169 with the black password.
same thing here
Old 11-29-2013, 06:36 AM   #83
Gearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Gearheadesw's Tacoma Gallery
Price went up a dollar with promo code. Bummer. Went back and used "black" as promo code. That worked. Ordering just the rear, savings almost pay for shipping.
Old 11-29-2013, 07:17 AM   #84
tibadoe is on a distinguished road

Army: Topographical Engineer
Name: Joe
tibadoe's Tacoma Gallery
"Save on WeatherTech thru the end of 2013 - Enter promocode "TACOMAWORLD" on checkout for GB pricing"

Didn't work for me -- Will try again later.

Old 11-29-2013, 11:49 AM   #85
venomous_x is on a distinguished road

venomous_x's Tacoma Gallery
I got mine the other day and went in without any issues, however the passenger side posts fit but seems as though the liner is misaligned in reference to the door sill. I can live with it, but I sure would like for it to be straight to the sill and not twisted. Thanks for the deal guys!
Old 11-29-2013, 01:09 PM   #86
Total Automotive Performance
Chas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chas
Chas of MRT's Tacoma Gallery
Thank you for all the orders. Apparently we were not supposed to be discounting these things at all per WT policy and had to discontinue the promocode

Please PM me if you are interested in getting a set
Old 11-29-2013, 02:34 PM   #87
N8ivFlav is a splendid one to beholdN8ivFlav is a splendid one to beholdN8ivFlav is a splendid one to beholdN8ivFlav is a splendid one to beholdN8ivFlav is a splendid one to beholdN8ivFlav is a splendid one to beholdN8ivFlav is a splendid one to behold

Name: aaron
N8ivFlav's Tacoma Gallery
[/B][/QUOTE]

Waiting for a reply about shipping to ak
Old 11-29-2013, 02:47 PM   #88
Mama didn't raise no fool
slaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant future

Air Force: Veteran
Name: Travis
slaphappy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chas of MRT View Post
Thank you for all the orders. Apparently we were not supposed to be discounting these things at all per WT policy and had to discontinue the promocode

Weak.
Old 11-29-2013, 03:26 PM   #89
Chas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Its totally weak! Wasnt our decision. We were told no promocodes

Like I said, if someone wants them we are still offering them, you just have to PM me
Old 12-01-2013, 10:17 AM   #90
adhumston will become famous soon enough
adhumston's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Its totally weak! Wasnt our decision. We were told no promocodes

Like I said, if someone wants them we are still offering them, you just have to PM me
PM sent!
Old 12-02-2013, 01:32 PM   #91
Thanks.

Cyber Monday is going on. Snag a set now.
Old 12-02-2013, 03:01 PM   #92
Taco n00b
the dashing ham is on a distinguished road
the dashing ham's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent!
Old 12-02-2013, 03:04 PM   #93
Yotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Connal
Yotabilly's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Everyone getting their tracking numbers alright?

I see some have shipped but we have yet to get tracking on them. Should be in tonight
I noticed the tracking number hasn't worked for a few days. Not sweating it.
Old 12-03-2013, 09:08 AM   #94
itsakeeper is one of the sharper tools in the sheditsakeeper is one of the sharper tools in the sheditsakeeper is one of the sharper tools in the sheditsakeeper is one of the sharper tools in the sheditsakeeper is one of the sharper tools in the sheditsakeeper is one of the sharper tools in the sheditsakeeper is one of the sharper tools in the sheditsakeeper is one of the sharper tools in the sheditsakeeper is one of the sharper tools in the sheditsakeeper is one of the sharper tools in the sheditsakeeper is one of the sharper tools in the shed
itsakeeper's Tacoma Gallery
no answer on shipping to the postal codes I sent twice so far ?
Old 12-03-2013, 09:02 PM   #95
wmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bill
wmdpowell's Tacoma Gallery
Mine arrived safe and sound a day early (ups ground). Thank you for good deal.
Old 12-03-2013, 09:03 PM   #96
Dr 10Jeeps has a spectacular aura aboutDr 10Jeeps has a spectacular aura about

Name: Larry
Dr 10Jeeps's Tacoma Gallery
I received mine a few weeks ago. They are very, very well made and worth the money.
Old 12-04-2013, 10:23 AM   #97
itsakeeper is one of the sharper tools in the sheditsakeeper is one of the sharper tools in the sheditsakeeper is one of the sharper tools in the sheditsakeeper is one of the sharper tools in the sheditsakeeper is one of the sharper tools in the sheditsakeeper is one of the sharper tools in the sheditsakeeper is one of the sharper tools in the sheditsakeeper is one of the sharper tools in the sheditsakeeper is one of the sharper tools in the sheditsakeeper is one of the sharper tools in the sheditsakeeper is one of the sharper tools in the shed
itsakeeper's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr 10Jeeps View Post
I received mine a few weeks ago. They are very, very well made and worth the money.

could you pm me the price and hoe much your freight was ?
then I'll decide If I'll continue asking for a price
Old 12-04-2013, 03:41 PM   #98
Sorry for any missed PM's, you guys blew me up! I cant keep track anymore.

itsakeeper andN8ivFlavI will respond to you two today

Products Discussed in this Thread