Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

WeatherTech DigitalFit Floor Liner GB! Awesome Pricing.

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-20-2013, 06:08 PM   #1
Total Automotive Performance
Chas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chas
Chas of MRT's Tacoma Gallery
WeatherTech DigitalFit Floor Liners

Available in Black, Tan or Grey

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT TACOMAWORLD

PM FOR PRICING

WeatherTech DigitalFit FloorLiner

Fall is upon us and temperatures are dropping. Parts of the country are seeing snow while others are getting rain. The ground is muddy and messy. Out in the Southwest, Desert Camping season has started and the dust is flying. Protect your Toyota's floor with the WeatherTech Digital Fit Floor Liner. It offers more coverage over OE floor mats and fits perfectly.

Old 11-21-2013, 11:24 AM   #2
PaulGinAZ is on a distinguished road
Name: Paul
PaulGinAZ's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome, just the group buy I have been looking for.
Old 11-21-2013, 03:19 PM   #3
Chas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Nice! We shipped out two orders from last night, today. I love these mats, they do a great job keeping the sand out when I am in the desert or camping.
Old 11-21-2013, 06:38 PM   #4
hawkeye89 has a brilliant futurehawkeye89 has a brilliant futurehawkeye89 has a brilliant futurehawkeye89 has a brilliant futurehawkeye89 has a brilliant futurehawkeye89 has a brilliant futurehawkeye89 has a brilliant futurehawkeye89 has a brilliant futurehawkeye89 has a brilliant futurehawkeye89 has a brilliant futurehawkeye89 has a brilliant future

Name: Chris
hawkeye89's Tacoma Gallery
How fast are these delivered? and has anyone purchased from these guys?
Old 11-21-2013, 06:40 PM   #5
JRFugitt is a splendid one to beholdJRFugitt is a splendid one to beholdJRFugitt is a splendid one to beholdJRFugitt is a splendid one to beholdJRFugitt is a splendid one to beholdJRFugitt is a splendid one to beholdJRFugitt is a splendid one to behold
Army: DOD Civilian
Name: Justin
JRFugitt's Tacoma Gallery
whats the price on '13 dbl cab?
Old 11-21-2013, 06:50 PM   #6
sbrosita is a splendid one to beholdsbrosita is a splendid one to beholdsbrosita is a splendid one to beholdsbrosita is a splendid one to beholdsbrosita is a splendid one to beholdsbrosita is a splendid one to behold

Marines:
Name: Steve
sbrosita's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye89 View Post
I ordered a set late last night around 11 pm cst. They have not shipped yet. I have a double cab and ordered front and back mats and they totaled $157 shipped. Pretty good deal if you ask me.
Old 11-21-2013, 07:10 PM   #7
Reaper
09 Redneck is a jewel in the rough09 Redneck is a jewel in the rough09 Redneck is a jewel in the rough
09 Redneck's Tacoma Gallery
subed
Old 11-21-2013, 07:16 PM   #8
JRFugitt is a splendid one to beholdJRFugitt is a splendid one to beholdJRFugitt is a splendid one to beholdJRFugitt is a splendid one to beholdJRFugitt is a splendid one to beholdJRFugitt is a splendid one to beholdJRFugitt is a splendid one to behold
Army: DOD Civilian
Name: Justin
JRFugitt's Tacoma Gallery
dang good deal!
Old 11-21-2013, 07:37 PM   #9
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbrosita View Post
I ordered a set late last night around 11 pm cst. They have not shipped yet. I have a double cab and ordered front and back mats and they totaled $157 shipped. Pretty good deal if you ask me.

You are 13325-00509-08646? Shipped today, tracking should come tomorrow
Old 11-21-2013, 07:41 PM   #10
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye89 View Post

Normally 2-3 days for delivery, if we are out of stock on a certain color we will email you right away. As of now we have 7 TW members who have ordered these.

Concerned? - here is a thread for the same special we run on F150forum
http://www.f150forum.com/f59/weather...ricing-232020/
Old 11-21-2013, 08:02 PM   #11
ChiChisonMATACO is on a distinguished road
ChiChisonMATACO's Tacoma Gallery
I don't see '14 listed on the drop-down. Is it the same as the '13? as I'm picking up my '14 double-cab tomorrow.
Old 11-21-2013, 08:08 PM   #12
WT doesnt list the 2014 yet, but there were no changes that I am aware of.
Old 11-22-2013, 12:06 AM   #13
thebaker will become famous soon enoughthebaker will become famous soon enough

Name: Byron
thebaker's Tacoma Gallery
Is this GB only for Tacoma WT mats or can I get Honda WT mats also?
Old 11-22-2013, 04:40 AM   #14
Alloutdrs1 is a splendid one to beholdAlloutdrs1 is a splendid one to beholdAlloutdrs1 is a splendid one to beholdAlloutdrs1 is a splendid one to beholdAlloutdrs1 is a splendid one to beholdAlloutdrs1 is a splendid one to beholdAlloutdrs1 is a splendid one to beholdAlloutdrs1 is a splendid one to behold

Alloutdrs1's Tacoma Gallery
I just ordered a Rear digitalfit for mine, thanks for the good deal.
Old 11-22-2013, 08:34 AM   #15
You're dumber than stupid.
garage_monkey is just really nicegarage_monkey is just really nicegarage_monkey is just really nicegarage_monkey is just really nicegarage_monkey is just really nice

garage_monkey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebaker View Post
Is this GB only for Tacoma WT mats or can I get Honda WT mats also?
I am wondering the same thing, I have WTs for my Tacoma (they are the shit). I just purchased an'09 Yukon for my wife and it needs some good mats.
Old 11-22-2013, 10:05 AM   #16
Code works on the entire line! All vehicles, all style mats
Old 11-22-2013, 10:24 AM   #17
hawkeye89 has a brilliant futurehawkeye89 has a brilliant futurehawkeye89 has a brilliant futurehawkeye89 has a brilliant futurehawkeye89 has a brilliant futurehawkeye89 has a brilliant futurehawkeye89 has a brilliant futurehawkeye89 has a brilliant futurehawkeye89 has a brilliant futurehawkeye89 has a brilliant futurehawkeye89 has a brilliant future

Name: Chris
hawkeye89's Tacoma Gallery
ordered mine!

should get them just in time for the truck to arrive
Old 11-22-2013, 11:56 AM   #18
Thanks for the orders guys!
Old 11-22-2013, 11:56 AM   #19
Everyone getting their tracking numbers alright?

I see some have shipped but we have yet to get tracking on them. Should be in tonight
Old 11-22-2013, 12:21 PM   #20
The109 is a glorious beacon of lightThe109 is a glorious beacon of lightThe109 is a glorious beacon of lightThe109 is a glorious beacon of lightThe109 is a glorious beacon of light
Navy:
Name: Joe
The109's Tacoma Gallery
I'm placing my order right now. There are two options for shipping, one is free the other is $9.95 but doesn't specify if it's rush shipping. Is regular shipping free?

Products Discussed in this Thread