LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

OKLEDLIGHTBARS Black Friday Sale 2013!

Old 11-29-2013, 04:34 PM   #21
Justin has a spectacular aura aboutJustin has a spectacular aura aboutJustin has a spectacular aura about

Air Force:
Name: Justin
Justin's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Justin
I think I'm in. I sent you a pm regarding the pods.
Old 11-29-2013, 06:00 PM   #22
Redgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brent
Redgrom's Tacoma Gallery
Pm sent!
Old 11-29-2013, 07:46 PM   #24
DC TRD MallRunner
Taco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Evan
Taco Man in HD's Tacoma Gallery
All PM's replied.
Old 11-30-2013, 08:09 AM   #25
Failure is the result of letting setbacks stop you
MedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
MedlinAround's Tacoma Gallery
Just making sure I'm corret, but if I'm going to mount them up on my hood by my mirrors, I should probably run flood patterns?
Old 11-30-2013, 08:15 AM   #26
evanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
evanmb31's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MedlinAround View Post
Just making sure I'm corret, but if I'm going to mount them up on my hood by my mirrors, I should probably run flood patterns?
With my experiences with larger LEDs spot pattern still throws alot of light all around. If they are your only aux lights i would get spot, but thats just me. I am getting floods because i plan on getting HIDs or halogens for distance.
Old 11-30-2013, 09:05 AM   #27
DC TRD MallRunner
Taco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

PM's replied. Chris is going to keep the deal open a bit longer, until he gets back into town to send out all of the invoices.

PM me if interested in any last minute orders!
Old 11-30-2013, 10:34 PM   #28
www.okledlightbars.com
zilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
zilla68's Tacoma Gallery
AT this point, the pods are off the group buy, I'll need to double check stock in the am, but you guys really liked that price, lol, you should I miss punched the number, but I will stick to what's in print!!

I will keep the light bar part open a couple more days, and I will be adding it to the site for a cyber Monday sale, so quantities will be more limited, but buy thru here and you will still save money, over fee's etc.
Old 11-30-2013, 10:37 PM   #29
www.okledlightbars.com
zilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

zilla68's Tacoma Gallery
also, please double check your invoices against what you ordered, I've been sick for a few days, so I could have made a mistake, but if you do have an issue, just pm the OP and he can forward to me what it was supposed to be, but I think I got everything right the first time.

free harnesses and deutsch plug are over also, they went quickly but as of right now I think everyone qualified for the freebie.
Old 11-30-2013, 10:39 PM   #30
www.okledlightbars.com

zilla68's Tacoma Gallery
oh yeah and one more thing, all lights are IN STOCK and will ship ASAP!! I got my partial order in today and was able to con/sweet talk fedex into digging it out instead of making me wait until Monday, so I'll be shipping as orders get paid.
As usual, no waiting on lights, its all in stock and ready to rock and roll.

last post tonite, still sick and headed off to bed!
Old 11-30-2013, 11:11 PM   #31
Redgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brent
Redgrom's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for clearing the invoicing up, sent PM to op about pricing
Thanks!
Old 12-01-2013, 06:22 AM   #32
C1ph3r is on a distinguished road
Name: A.W.
C1ph3r's Tacoma Gallery
Invoice received and paid. I didn't look at it first and looks like I am missing a harness and a plug unless the pods come with a harness and plug. I'll PM OP anyway.

Thanks again.
Old 12-01-2013, 08:10 AM   #33
C1ph3r is on a distinguished road
Name: A.W.
C1ph3r's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by zilla68 View Post
oh yeah and one more thing, all lights are IN STOCK and will ship ASAP!! I got my partial order in today and was able to con/sweet talk fedex into digging it out instead of making me wait until Monday, so I'll be shipping as orders get paid.
As usual, no waiting on lights, its all in stock and ready to rock and roll.

last post tonite, still sick and headed off to bed!

Thanks for the PM. It's all good. Hope you feel better?
Old 12-01-2013, 01:42 PM   #34
DC TRD MallRunner

PM's replied about order changes and double-checking!
Old 12-04-2013, 09:17 AM   #35
www.okledlightbars.com

zilla68's Tacoma Gallery
all orders shipped monday and tuesday,

if you paid with an echeck thru paypal, your funds and order is on hold until paypal releases them and says ok to ship.
Old 12-04-2013, 09:22 AM   #36
evanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thanks chris! Awesome deal, can't wait to get the lights
Old 12-04-2013, 02:47 PM   #37
Failure is the result of letting setbacks stop you
MedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
MedlinAround's Tacoma Gallery
Well I wanted a harness with my order but didn't get one. I guess it was my fault as well for not checking the total price that was invoiced to my Paypal but oh well. One of the lights have a few chipped marks on the back of the lights. I don't believe it was from the shipping, but just from some kind of weat on them. Other than that, fast shipping
Old 12-04-2013, 04:52 PM   #38
DC TRD MallRunner

Quote:
Well I wanted a harness with my order but didn't get one. I guess it was my fault as well for not checking the total price that was invoiced to my Paypal but oh well. One of the lights have a few chipped marks on the back of the lights. I don't believe it was from the shipping, but just from some kind of weat on them. Other than that, fast shipping
PM replied for missing harness.

Be sure to post up some pics of the lights when you guys start receiving them, especially if installed!
Old 12-04-2013, 04:53 PM   #39

Thanks to you also evan for putting this together.
Old 12-04-2013, 05:40 PM   #40
www.okledlightbars.com

zilla68's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I replied back to your pm, just let me know.