Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Plate Carriers with Plates Group buy

Old 01-12-2014, 07:14 PM   #21
nimrod712 has a spectacular aura aboutnimrod712 has a spectacular aura aboutnimrod712 has a spectacular aura about

Name: Jonathan
nimrod712's Tacoma Gallery
I've got to be honest here... I would probably be interested, but it just doesn't seem like that great of a deal to me. On the MOPC, it's like $17 bucks off, which is about 6%. Or, am I missing something?
Old 01-12-2014, 09:11 PM   #22
Greg Graffin 2016
WhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andre
WhatThePho?'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePho?
Quote:
Originally Posted by nimrod712 View Post
I've got to be honest here... I would probably be interested, but it just doesn't seem like that great of a deal to me. On the MOPC, it's like $17 bucks off, which is about 6%. Or, am I missing something?
The price of these plates and carriers together is already low for curved and coated and a carrier. You're looking at an average of 300-360 shipped for a set up like this with curved plates with an upgraded coat from other competitors. I know the savings doesn't look like much but when you compare to other companies its actually a big difference. Shipping is also free, while others charges 15-20 for shipping.
Old 01-17-2014, 02:22 PM   #23
Greg Graffin 2016
WhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ttt
Old 01-27-2014, 10:00 PM   #24
XXFattyHunterXX is on a distinguished road
XXFattyHunterXX's Tacoma Gallery
Are the pricing for the plate and carrier?
Old 01-28-2014, 09:09 AM   #25
Greg Graffin 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXFattyHunterXX View Post
Are the pricing for the plate and carrier?
yes
Old 01-28-2014, 10:28 AM   #26
signalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shedsignalbobby is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Airborne Signal Soldier
Name: Robert
signalbobby's Tacoma Gallery
what about for multicam patterns on condor units?
Old 02-01-2014, 06:07 AM   #27
Cloudy-fabricator of things
Whitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Johnathan
Whitecloud's Tacoma Gallery
Subbed.
Old 02-04-2014, 04:33 PM   #28
Weapon Mechanic
Maticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Ranger, Firearms Instructor, Firearms Inspector
Maticuno's Tacoma Gallery
Somewhat interested, I've wanted to build an "active-shooter" vest for a while. What's the NIJ rating on these plates?
Old 02-27-2014, 02:54 PM   #29
Desert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bill
Desert Drifter's Tacoma Gallery
Are these stll being offered? at prices on page 1?
This is new to me, been shooting for 40 years, but armor is a new idea for me. Thinking about an armored vest with the slip in plates -vs- a plate carrier. Plate carrier is more comfortable (cooler) but at the sacrifice of simple side protection.. As a responder this would be a great asset.

How do you feel about their Basic Tactical Vest (BVT), seem one could add plates and have super coverage (but might be deadly hot here in the Summer).
Old 02-28-2014, 03:01 PM   #30
Biznitch15 is on a distinguished road

Navy: PO2
Name: José
Biznitch15's Tacoma Gallery
Group buy still going on?
Old 02-28-2014, 03:46 PM   #31
Greg Graffin 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maticuno View Post
Somewhat interested, I've wanted to build an "active-shooter" vest for a while. What's the NIJ rating on these plates?
They are NIJ3 rated for High powered rifles
Old 02-28-2014, 09:08 PM   #32
Desert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bill
Desert Drifter's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks Andre!
Old 03-25-2014, 02:56 PM   #35
كافر‎
kenneth.morris07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkenneth.morris07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkenneth.morris07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkenneth.morris07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkenneth.morris07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkenneth.morris07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkenneth.morris07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkenneth.morris07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkenneth.morris07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkenneth.morris07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkenneth.morris07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Kenneth
kenneth.morris07's Tacoma Gallery
I'm not so sure that this is a great deal. I went to the site and built a MOPC with the curved, coated, shooters cut on front and back, and the curved and coated side sapis. $295. So Idk.