Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

GB: Pelfreybilt Battery Cages/Hold Downs

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-13-2014, 10:35 AM   #41
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
I'll take one.
Old 01-13-2014, 10:36 AM   #42
Pelfreybilt Off-Road
Socalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
Socalduckslayer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa Taco View Post
So with this battery being a dual post is their a correct way to wire up the system ie. accessories on one post and primary systems on the other? Or does it not matter since its all coming from the same source? Sorry if its a dumb question
That is a good question, I'm sure others will ask the same. The source is all the same so wiring is not particular to either post. The additional post just allows you to spread out the multiple leads rather than piling them up on one post.
Old 01-13-2014, 10:41 AM   #43
ckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Socalduckslayer View Post
That is a good question, I'm sure others will ask the same. The source is all the same so wiring is not particular to either post. The additional post just allows you to spread out the multiple leads rather than piling them up on one post.
Are the stock leads long enough or do we need to make new ones?
Old 01-13-2014, 10:46 AM   #44
Pelfreybilt Off-Road
Socalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckeene9 View Post
Are the stock leads long enough or do we need to make new ones?

Stock leads work. I put the main post lead on the post and the little eye terminal that goes to the fuse box on the secondary terminal.
Old 01-13-2014, 10:57 AM   #45
Kick A$$ Member
LoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter
LoadedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I'm In Tyler you can ship it with my bumper and roof rack.
Old 01-13-2014, 10:58 AM   #46
HARD CAAAAAAARRRRRRRL
Papa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jared
Papa Taco's Tacoma Gallery
So with this battery being double the cca it's basically a dual set up anyways just not separating the source of power? Anyone ever tried to jump start this battery with a battery pack? If so any issues? I assume it wouldn't be a big deal but just wondering if there wasn't a difference.
Old 01-13-2014, 11:04 AM   #47
Pelfreybilt Off-Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa Taco View Post
So with this battery being double the cca it's basically a dual set up anyways just not separating the source of power? Anyone ever tried to jump start this battery with a battery pack? If so any issues? I assume it wouldn't be a big deal but just wondering if there wasn't a difference.
Not exactly, a dual battery setup does not have as high of CCA as this setup because you are only starting off of one dedicated battery on the duals and one of them will not carry to CCA that this one does.
Jumping this will not change anything, you are basically jumping the starter, not the battery so like you said, no big deal.
Old 01-13-2014, 11:05 AM   #48
HARD CAAAAAAARRRRRRRL
Papa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Awesome. Then yeah I'm in. Dude everytime I turn around your putting out something else I want/need. Good work.
Old 01-13-2014, 11:06 AM   #49
HARD CAAAAAAARRRRRRRL

GB: Pelfreybilt Battery Cages/Hold Downs

Oh and you can ship it with the Orange County guys. Ill pick it up from them
Old 01-13-2014, 11:11 AM   #50
shit happens then you die
jobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Josh
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
In! And when they're ready I can go pick them up for the 909/626 guys since I'll be picking up my bumper hopefully around that time
Old 01-13-2014, 11:28 AM   #51
stihlfoursix_0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstihlfoursix_0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstihlfoursix_0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstihlfoursix_0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstihlfoursix_0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstihlfoursix_0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstihlfoursix_0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstihlfoursix_0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstihlfoursix_0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstihlfoursix_0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstihlfoursix_0 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

stihlfoursix_0's Tacoma Gallery
Plz add me to GB
Old 01-13-2014, 12:52 PM   #52
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Manwithoutaplan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jobrien View Post
In! And when they're ready I can go pick them up for the 909/626 guys since I'll be picking up my bumper hopefully around that time
josh is getting ready to do john bull run.
Old 01-13-2014, 12:56 PM   #53
Pelfreybilt Off-Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
josh is getting ready to do john bull run.
I better be kept in the loop for that run!!!!
Old 01-13-2014, 01:19 PM   #55
HARD CAAAAAAARRRRRRRL

I just watched some YouTube videos of that trail. Looks awesome.
Old 01-13-2014, 01:28 PM   #56
Shinty Killer
Gabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines:
Name: Gabe
Gabex35's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in on this - picked up

Do you care if i post this on the T4R forum? i know a couple members are members here too?
Old 01-13-2014, 01:37 PM   #57
Pelfreybilt Off-Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabex35 View Post
I'm in on this - picked up

Do you care if i post this on the T4R forum? i know a couple members are members here too?

I need to be sure the mounts in the 4R are the same before we commit. I'll check yours out at superstition this weekend.
Old 01-13-2014, 01:41 PM   #58
Shinty Killer
Gabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines:
Name: Gabe
Gabex35's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I need to be sure the mounts in the 4R are the same before we commit. I'll check yours out at superstition this weekend.

Sounds good
Old 01-13-2014, 02:28 PM   #59
shit happens then you die
jobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Josh
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I better be kept in the loop for that run!!!!
Me too!!!
Old 01-13-2014, 02:34 PM   #60
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Luke
Location: Home: Lexington, VA Current: Pittsburgh/Chicora, PA
PantherTaco's Tacoma Gallery
In!

Products Discussed in this Thread