Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

VLEDs LED switchback / super bright DTRL / bulbs TRITON GROUPBUY

Old 01-21-2014, 11:27 PM   #41
Rubber Side Down
Glocker23 is on a distinguished road

EMS:
Glocker23's Tacoma Gallery
Dunno if it was covered but how r we paying here. R we doing PayPal to the OP or is it a direct pay to the manufacturer?
Old 01-22-2014, 12:11 AM   #42
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
When is the group buy over?
Old 01-22-2014, 04:41 AM   #43
Tacoma 4 Life.
chaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chase
chaz834's Tacoma Gallery
Are these pretty easy to install? Thinking about getting some!!
Old 01-22-2014, 09:58 AM   #44
ambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Burt
ambiguous's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glocker23 View Post
Dunno if it was covered but how r we paying here. R we doing PayPal to the OP or is it a direct pay to the manufacturer?
Payment will be to me directly. I will then place the entire order with the manufacturer. Once I receive the items, I will ship them to you directly. Process should take 1-2 weeks.

I will close this out on Friday.
Old 01-22-2014, 10:00 AM   #45
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
tempted...because i want red turn signals again...(rear of course)

and might as well make the front dtrls brighters
Old 01-22-2014, 12:18 PM   #46
Rubber Side Down

EMS:
Excellent. Thanks
Old 01-22-2014, 01:24 PM   #47
JoseyWells is on a distinguished road

Name: Joe
JoseyWells's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerez View Post
tempted...because i want red turn signals again...(rear of course)

and might as well make the front dtrls brighters
Get in on this
Old 01-22-2014, 01:39 PM   #48
~~I'll just put the tip in...~~
AWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: ParaRescue Jumper-SpecOPs PJ
Name: Doc
AWF ROWD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaz834 View Post
Are these pretty easy to install? Thinking about getting some!!
Remove old bulb, install new bulb,connect controller wire(plug-n-play),tap into positive Headlight wire if you want the DTRL's to be dimmed 50% while headlights are on, which I suggest doing, you can mount the controller somewhere, or leave it laying in the bottom of the headlight assembly well...Done.
Old 01-22-2014, 03:29 PM   #49
Tacoma 4 Life.
chaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

chaz834's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AUF ROWD View Post
Remove old bulb, install new bulb,connect controller wire(plug-n-play),tap into positive Headlight wire if you want the DTRL's to be dimmed 50% while headlights are on, which I suggest doing, you can mount the controller somewhere, or leave it laying in the bottom of the headlight assembly well...Done.
Why wouldn't they automatically dim like the stock bulb dtrls?
Old 01-22-2014, 03:38 PM   #50
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoseyWells View Post
Get in on this
I have really bright dtrls up front...I got 2 days to think about it
Old 01-22-2014, 04:15 PM   #51
ambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Your DTRLs are ok... always room for improvement
Old 01-22-2014, 04:45 PM   #52
AWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
I have the 5K DTRL's and they are blinding, you can't look into them at close range, even at 50% dimmed they are very bright ....only drawback I have so far with these V 3's is that they are so bright and crisp that it makes OEM headlights look really yellow and dingy....So to keep an even color temperature across the front of your truck you are going to need a set of Retros with the same Kelvin as the rest....Maybe a build from Burt is in order.....10th on his list,and movin' up....!!!!!
Old 01-22-2014, 04:51 PM   #53

Quote:
Why wouldn't they automatically dim like the stock bulb dtrls?
Don't know that answer, may have to do with the components needed to fire up the LED's in the Controller, the kit comes with a white wire off the plug-n-play harness that you can splice, or solder (I used TTaps) into the positive HL wire..took me about 5 minutes..After I get my retro build from Burt I'm gonna' solder everything..
Old 01-22-2014, 05:03 PM   #54
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I have the 5K DTRL's and they are blinding, you can't look into them at close range, even at 50% dimmed they are very bright ....only drawback I have so far with these V 3's is that they are so bright and crisp that it makes OEM headlights look really yellow and dingy....So to keep an even color temperature across the front of your truck you are going to need a set of Retros with the same Kelvin as the rest....Maybe a build from Burt is in order.....10th on his list,and movin' up....!!!!!
Already got a set of retros from Burt...

2nd set if retros I've had ...5k would be a warm with so a 6k cool white would look better IMO.
Old 01-22-2014, 05:10 PM   #55

Quote:
Already got a set of retros from Burt...

2nd set if retros I've had ...5k would be a warm with so a 6k cool white would look better IMO.
Alls you have to do is pick a bulb that would compliment the Bulb in your Retro and yer good to go..!! I like to have the same color in all my lights for uniformity....
Old 01-22-2014, 05:20 PM   #56
Tacoma 4 Life.

chaz834's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Don't know that answer, may have to do with the components needed to fire up the LED's in the Controller, the kit comes with a white wire off the plug-n-play harness that you can splice, or solder (I used TTaps) into the positive HL wire..took me about 5 minutes..After I get my retro build from Burt I'm gonna' solder everything..
Damn I really want some of these. I hate tapping into wires though.
Old 01-22-2014, 07:10 PM   #57
DougDeBonet is one of the sharper tools in the shedDougDeBonet is one of the sharper tools in the shedDougDeBonet is one of the sharper tools in the shedDougDeBonet is one of the sharper tools in the shedDougDeBonet is one of the sharper tools in the shedDougDeBonet is one of the sharper tools in the shedDougDeBonet is one of the sharper tools in the shedDougDeBonet is one of the sharper tools in the shedDougDeBonet is one of the sharper tools in the shedDougDeBonet is one of the sharper tools in the shedDougDeBonet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Doug
DougDeBonet's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

I'd like a retrofit on my '14 where can I find Burt!
Old 01-22-2014, 08:41 PM   #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by DougDeBonet View Post
I'd like a retrofit on my '14 where can I find Burt!
That's me...
Old 01-23-2014, 04:55 AM   #59
Rubber Side Down

EMS:
Quote:
Damn I really want some of these. I hate tapping into wires though.
U don't have to...only if u want it to dim 50% when the headlights come on
Old 01-23-2014, 05:47 AM   #60
DougDeBonet is one of the sharper tools in the shedDougDeBonet is one of the sharper tools in the shedDougDeBonet is one of the sharper tools in the shedDougDeBonet is one of the sharper tools in the shedDougDeBonet is one of the sharper tools in the shedDougDeBonet is one of the sharper tools in the shedDougDeBonet is one of the sharper tools in the shedDougDeBonet is one of the sharper tools in the shedDougDeBonet is one of the sharper tools in the shedDougDeBonet is one of the sharper tools in the shedDougDeBonet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Doug
DougDeBonet's Tacoma Gallery
VLEDs LED switchback / super bright DTRL / bulbs TRITON GROUPBUY

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambiguous View Post
That's me...

Oh shit my bad I'm new here hahaha! What's up! I'll be in touch, nice to meet you!