Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

VLEDs LED switchback / super bright DTRL / bulbs TRITON GROUPBUY

Old 01-16-2014, 09:41 PM   #1
ambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Burt
ambiguous's Tacoma Gallery
VLEDs LED switchback / super bright DTRL / bulbs TRITON GROUPBUY

This group buy is for the V3 Triton only. LIFETIME WARRANTY FROM THE MANUFACTURER!

You may also add additional items offered on vleds.com to your minimum order of 1 set of V3 Triton at a 15% discount.

V-Leds Triton V3 on left and orange incadescent (stock bulb) on right. Both on DRL setting with parking lights on.

VIDEOS on website
http://www.vleds.com/v3-triton.html

NO RESISTORS NEEDED!

Number of parts in package:
2 - V3 Bulbs
2 - Control Boxes
2 - 5 amp Fuses (to activate resistor)
2 - 50% Dimming Wires
2 - Base Adapters
1 - 8 pc Gasket Set
2 - 25mm Collar Adapter
4 - 3mm Machine Screws
4 - 4mm Machine Screws
1 - Installation Instructions
1 - Lifetime Warranty

SWITCHBACK 5k or 6k (1 pair) = $118.98 shipped

AMBER ONLY (1 pair) = $90.00 shipped

WHITE ONLY 5k or 6k (1 pair) = $90.00 shipped

RED ONLY (1 pair) = $90.00 shipped

I NEED 10 people! Please add your name to the list.

1) Ambiguous (1 switchback 5k white, 1 amber)
Old 01-16-2014, 10:19 PM   #2
Grumpy514 is on a distinguished road
Name: Emil
Grumpy514's Tacoma Gallery
2) Grumpy514 (1 Switchback 5k, white/amber)
Old 01-17-2014, 04:50 AM   #3
JoseyWells is on a distinguished road

Name: Joe
JoseyWells's Tacoma Gallery
Burt if I make the side markers white is that legal in CA? Oh and can these options be used for the rear?
Old 01-17-2014, 04:57 AM   #4
Rubber Side Down
Glocker23 is on a distinguished road

EMS:
Glocker23's Tacoma Gallery
3) Glocker23 (1 Switchback 5k, white/amber)
Old 01-17-2014, 07:26 AM   #5
Grumpy514 is on a distinguished road
Name: Emil
Grumpy514's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoseyWells View Post
Burt if I make the side markers white is that legal in CA? Oh and can these options be used for the rear?
I know in VA they cannot be anything aside from factory color (usually yellow) so I'm assuming CA will be the same. Regardless of what it is I will still be getting the White/Amber, they normally don't tend to both you for something so little unless you do something else illegal.
Old 01-17-2014, 07:44 AM   #6
c2one is one of the sharper tools in the shedc2one is one of the sharper tools in the shedc2one is one of the sharper tools in the shedc2one is one of the sharper tools in the shedc2one is one of the sharper tools in the shedc2one is one of the sharper tools in the shedc2one is one of the sharper tools in the shedc2one is one of the sharper tools in the shedc2one is one of the sharper tools in the shedc2one is one of the sharper tools in the shedc2one is one of the sharper tools in the shed

c2one's Tacoma Gallery
On the Vleds site, they have an Amber/Amber switchback.

Do you know what the difference is from that vs the amber only?
Old 01-17-2014, 10:54 AM   #7
Tuctaco is on a distinguished road

Name: Todd
Tuctaco's Tacoma Gallery
4) Tuctaco ( 1 Switchback 5K, white/ amber)
Old 01-17-2014, 10:55 AM   #8
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Resistors included for the switchbacks?
Old 01-17-2014, 12:20 PM   #9
JoseyWells is on a distinguished road

Name: Joe
JoseyWells's Tacoma Gallery
5) Joseywells (1 switchback 5k white/amber, 1 amber for rear turns, 1 5K fog H11, 1 5K white 4 LED 2W high power bulb 194)

5k white 921 reverse out of stock on website so I don't know how im going to get those

Burt let me know if anything is incorrect
Old 01-17-2014, 01:09 PM   #11
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AUF ROWD View Post
I don't think you need resistors, there is a control box that handles all that if I'm not mistaken...
I had resistors on the switchbacks of my 11, I need someone to chime in here.
Old 01-17-2014, 01:10 PM   #12
ambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
You do not need resistors with the V3 Triton switchbacks. They have a control box that takes care of it that's inline.

NO RESISTORS NEEDED
Old 01-17-2014, 01:14 PM   #13
...It Hurts when I Pee...
AWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: ParaRescue-SpecOPs
Name: Doc
AWF ROWD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
I just installed these, and the resistors are in the control box that comes with the kit like i mentioned earlier,,,also read Burts(OP) initial post,,states that they do not need resistors..Hope this helps.
Old 01-17-2014, 01:18 PM   #14
...It Hurts when I Pee...
AWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: ParaRescue-SpecOPs
Name: Doc
AWF ROWD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy514 View Post
I know in VA they cannot be anything aside from factory color (usually yellow) so I'm assuming CA will be the same. Regardless of what it is I will still be getting the White/Amber, they normally don't tend to both you for something so little unless you do something else illegal.
I have been running the White side lights for some time now, and It hasn't been an issue for me...and I have been side by side with many LEO's on the road..and Ohio(my state) by law does require amber reflective side markers...
Old 01-17-2014, 01:23 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUF ROWD View Post
^^^Burt beat me to it^^^

I have been running the White side lights for some time now, and It hasn't been an issue for me...and I have been side by side with many LEO's on the road..and Ohio(my state) by law does require amber reflective side markers...
I know a lot of TW guys in CA run white LED corners and DTRL without hassle from law enforcement. But with any mod, it's at your own risk.
Old 01-17-2014, 03:06 PM   #16
Red
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Put me down for a set of amber only.

5) Joseywells (1 switchback 5k white/amber, 1 amber for rear turns, 1 5K fog H11, 1 5K white 4 LED 2W high power bulb 194)
6) Large (amber only DRLs, no switchback)
Old 01-17-2014, 03:42 PM   #18

1) Ambiguous (1 switchback 5k white/amber, 1 amber only for rear signal)
6) Large (amber only DRLs, no switchback)

Edited mine for some clarity. Need at least 10 buyers for this to happen. The more people the better though
Old 01-17-2014, 06:05 PM   #19
OK Taco is on a distinguished road
OK Taco's Tacoma Gallery
7) OK Taco (1 Switchback 5k, white/amber)
Old 01-17-2014, 07:47 PM   #20
yardsale is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Hawaii Air National Guard...'A' OLE MAMAO LOA
Name: bob
yardsale's Tacoma Gallery
8. Yardsale. 1 switchback 5k white/amber