Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Rigid Industries Dually Blowout!!

Old 03-04-2014, 08:22 AM   #281
Loves Sammiches.
J Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 25B - IT
Name: Jared
J Rod's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimwood Shady View Post
+1 to that!

I honestly haven't had a better experience with a company than I have had with them on both of my orders recently. Definitely will not be the last time that I do business with them. These guys rock!
Old 03-04-2014, 08:27 PM   #283
8sm is on a distinguished road

8sm's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texoma View Post
Anyone know where to get connectors to plug in to the 2nd Gen factory fog light harness? I would like to be able to utilize that connection without having to cut that connector out. Thanks
Take or send a cell photo of the connector to a Toyota parts dealer, if someone can't help you here. That should get you a quick response.

It would also help if you post a photo here !

I used weather pack connector on my application. Which involved replacing the rigid wire harness connector and adding to a weather pack connector to the marine d-series led. Clean easy and waterproof.

FYI.... Rigid Marine series LEDs in total do not come with a wire harness or connectors. One must purchase them separately. However, rigid marine lights cost the same as those sold with the wire harness. Rigid greedy rip-off IMO

Hope this helps........ 8sm
Old 03-04-2014, 09:17 PM   #284
BBell is on a distinguished road

Name: B
BBell's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MY50cal View Post
Ok.
Any updates Chas?
I am about 2 seconds from filing a claim.

Chas... you left me hanging bro. Had to go through other channels at TAP to make my sich happen well after I'd paid for it. Heed this warning and do people right.
Old 03-05-2014, 05:29 AM   #285
Texoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Machinist Mate NEC 4283
Name: Chris(Topher)
Texoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8sm View Post
Take or send a cell photo of the connector to a Toyota parts dealer, if someone can't help you here. That should get you a quick response.

It would also help if you post a photo here !

I used weather pack connector on my application. Which involved replacing the rigid wire harness connector and adding to a weather pack connector to the marine d-series led. Clean easy and waterproof.

FYI.... Rigid Marine series LEDs in total do not come with a wire harness or connectors. One must purchase them separately. However, rigid marine lights cost the same as those sold with the wire harness. Rigid greedy rip-off IMO

Hope this helps........ 8sm
Its the pig tail that plugs directly in to a 9145 fog light.
Old 03-05-2014, 03:46 PM   #286
Total Automotive Performance
Chas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chas
Chas of MRT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBell View Post
Chas... you left me hanging bro. Had to go through other channels at TAP to make my sich happen well after I'd paid for it. Heed this warning and do people right.

Sorry bud! I was out of town this weekend and thought it was taken care of I will make it up to you this week..
Old 03-10-2014, 04:01 PM   #288
Chas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Yep saw your PM. Per Rich we are getting them swapped out.
Old 03-24-2014, 12:19 PM   #289
Coppertone has a brilliant futureCoppertone has a brilliant futureCoppertone has a brilliant futureCoppertone has a brilliant futureCoppertone has a brilliant futureCoppertone has a brilliant futureCoppertone has a brilliant futureCoppertone has a brilliant futureCoppertone has a brilliant futureCoppertone has a brilliant futureCoppertone has a brilliant future

Coppertone's Tacoma Gallery
What option (flood spot, diffused, drivring, etc.) is recommended for use at the bottom of the windshield corners?
Old 03-24-2014, 12:41 PM   #290
Spot or driving. Some guys use floods angled out in that position as "Ditch lights", but for forward facing light I think the flood and diffused lights reflect too much off the hood.

These lights work great in that location - http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/gro...delivered.html
Old 03-30-2014, 06:00 PM   #291
Clymber is on a distinguished road
Clymber's Tacoma Gallery
Chas i sent you a pm about the lights. Looking for a set of D2 and also a lit for the back of my truck that i can use light while camping Dont want to melt ppls retinas.
Old 03-31-2014, 02:57 PM   #292
Responding now!

Hope everyone had a good weekend. Looks like we are going to kick off this special again tomorrow with our TAXTIME promo
Old 03-31-2014, 04:10 PM   #293
I love your mom!
Slimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Sergeant First Class
Name: Linwood
Slimwood Shady's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chas of MRT View Post
Responding now!

Hope everyone had a good weekend. Looks like we are going to kick off this special again tomorrow with our TAXTIME promo
So with the same pricing?
Old 03-31-2014, 04:47 PM   #294
yes sir, best pricing on the internet
Old 04-02-2014, 09:43 PM   #295
nagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nagorb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Responding now!

Has it started?
Old 04-03-2014, 11:39 AM   #296
It has! We have yet to announce it (Tomorrow)

Use the code REFUND to save on Rigid, Vision X, and Pro Comp LED Lighting systems from TAP Auto Parts.

Check it here!
http://shop.tapautoparts.com/products?pid=10834
Old 04-03-2014, 09:15 PM   #297
nagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nagorb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
It has! We have yet to announce it (Tomorrow)

Use the code REFUND to save on Rigid, Vision X, and Pro Comp LED Lighting systems from TAP Auto Parts.

Check it here!
http://shop.tapautoparts.com/products?pid=10834
Awesome! I think a a pair of ridged lights will look good in the new bumper I'm fabbing
Old 04-07-2014, 07:42 PM   #298
Totally! You can never have enough lights
Old 05-01-2014, 09:26 PM   #299
THIS SPECIAL ENDS TONIGHT AT 12 PST - Dont miss out!!
Old 05-03-2014, 03:24 AM   #300

nagorb's Tacoma Gallery
Well that sucks, I was going to order some, to late.