Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Rigid Industries Dually Blowout!!

Old 01-24-2014, 03:37 PM   #1
Total Automotive Performance
Chas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chas
Chas of MRT's Tacoma Gallery
Rigid Industries Dually Blowout!!

Rigid Industries Dually and Dually D2 Light blowout - thru the end of July, get WHOLESALE pricing on Rigid Industries duallies.

PM for PRICING & Order Info

PM with any questions. All are in stock and ship from TOtal Automotive Performance in Las Vegas, NV. No sales tax outside NV, shipping is free on orders over $100 to the lower 48 states - we ship worldwide! Canada you are looking at 40-45 for 2 pairs of duallies delivered.

20123 Dually - Spot - Single - Red
20215 Dually - Flood - Pair - Green
21112 Dually - Flush Mount - Flood - Single - Amber
21251 Dually - Flush Mount - Diffused - Pair
20252 Dually - Diffused - Pair - Amber
20122 Dually - Spot - Single - Amber
20214 Dually - Flood - Pair - Blue
21111 Dually - Flush Mount - Flood - Single
21222 Dually - Flush Mount - Spot - Pair - Amber
20152 Dually - Diffused - Single - Amber
20121 Dually - Spot - Single
20213 Dually - Flood - Pair - Red
20251 Dually - Diffused - Pair
21221 Dually - Flush Mount - Spot - Pair
20115 Dually - Flood - Single - Green
20212 Dually - Flood - Pair - Amber
20225 Dually - Spot - Pair - Green
21212 Dually - Flush Mount - Flood - Pair - Amber
20114 Dually - Flood - Single - Blue
20211 Dually - Flood - Pair
20224 Dually - Spot - Pair - Blue
21211 Dually - Flush Mount - Flood - Pair
20113 Dually - Flood - Single - Red
20151 Dually - Diffused - Single
20223 Dually - Spot - Pair - Red
21151 Dually - Flush Mount - Diffused - Single
20112 Dually - Flood - Single - Amber
20125 Dually - Spot - Single - Green
20222 Dually - Spot - Pair - Amber
21122 Dually - Flush Mount - Spot - Single - Amber
20111 Dually - Flood - Single
20124 Dually - Spot - Single - Blue
20221 Dually - Spot - Pair
21121 Dually - Flush Mount - Spot - Single
BD20211 "Deegan 38" Dually - Flood - Pair
BD20221 "Deegan 38" Dually - Spot - Pair
50133 D2 - Driving - Single - Red
50215 D2 - Wide - Pair - Green
51112 D2 - Flush Mount - Wide - Single - Amber
51251 D2 - Flush Mount - Diffused - Pair
50252 D2 - Diffused - Pair - Amber
50132 D2 - Driving - Single - Amber
50214 D2 - Wide - Pair - Blue
51111 D2 - Flush Mount - Wide - Single
51232 D2 - Flush Mount - Driving - Pair - Amber
50152 D2 - Diffused - Single - Amber
50131 D2 - Driving - Single
50213 D2 - Wide - Pair - Red
50251 D2 - Diffused - Pair
51231 D2 - Flush Mount - Driving - Pair
50115 D2 - Wide - Single - Green
50212 D2 - Wide - Pair - Amber
50235 D2 - Driving - Pair - Green
51212 D2 - Flush Mount - Wide - Pair - Amber
50114 D2 - Wide - Single - Blue
50211 D2 - Wide - Pair
50234 D2 - Driving - Pair - Blue
51211 D2 - Flush Mount - Wide - Pair
50113 D2 - Wide - Single - Red
50151 D2 - Diffused - Single
50233 D2 - Driving - Pair - Red
51151 D2 - Flush Mount - Diffused - Single
50112 D2 - Wide - Single - Amber
50135 D2 - Driving - Single - Green
50232 D2 - Driving - Pair - Amber
51132 D2 - Flush Mount - Driving - Single - Amber
50111 D2 - Wide - Single
50134 D2 - Driving - Single - Blue
50231 D2 - Driving - Pair
51131 D2 - Flush Mount - Driving - Single

Dually mounts & covers - http://shop.TotalAutomotivePerforman...s/g-68590.aspx

Entire Rigid Industries Line is on special - http://shop.TotalAutomotivePerforman...g/p-10834.aspx

PM for PRICING & Order Info! TacomaWorld members get forum discount.

We Cannot be undersold on Rigid!! We will beat any advertised price or quote.
Old 01-24-2014, 03:57 PM   #2
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Hmmm.... very tempting!!!
Old 01-24-2014, 04:38 PM   #3
Chas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedChas of MRT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
We are never going to offer them below this price again! Stock up while you can
Old 01-24-2014, 04:47 PM   #5
Just put a set on our shop truck (Nissan Titan). The standard duallies overpower 35w HID systems but are good for use as fog lights. The D2s are twice as bright and probably shouldnt be run on the street.

Heres whats in a typical kit

Two dually fogs

Old 01-24-2014, 04:48 PM   #6
AaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Aaron
AaronArf's Tacoma Gallery

I just ordered D2 amber and a 20" SR2 Combo bar. Enjoy the savings guys.
Old 01-24-2014, 05:45 PM   #7
outdeh is on a distinguished road

outdeh's Tacoma Gallery
Wow, thanks for the incredible deal. Just ordered a pair of D2 wides and a 20" SR-series bar. Once my Pelfreybilt bumper arrives it'll be ready to lace up. I haven't found a discount even close to this on Rigid anywhere else!
Old 01-24-2014, 05:57 PM   #8
Thanks for all the orders guys! Be sure to post up once you get them installed.

Pugga I see you browsin! Cant stay away LOL
Old 01-24-2014, 06:07 PM   #9
Quote:
Originally Posted by outdeh View Post
Wow, thanks for the incredible deal. Just ordered a pair of D2 wides and a 20" SR-series bar. Once my Pelfreybilt bumper arrives it'll be ready to lace up. I haven't found a discount even close to this on Rigid anywhere else!

We are rushing to get all orders that were placed before 5PM out today!! All others will ship Monday. Only one week left on this deal - while supplies last.
Old 01-24-2014, 06:10 PM   #10
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Yep, I'm in. No way I can pass this up once I saw the total in the cart. Ordered a set of D2 amber driving lights. Thanks for the savings!
Old 01-24-2014, 06:16 PM   #11
seabeau is one of the sharper tools in the shedseabeau is one of the sharper tools in the shedseabeau is one of the sharper tools in the shedseabeau is one of the sharper tools in the shedseabeau is one of the sharper tools in the shedseabeau is one of the sharper tools in the shedseabeau is one of the sharper tools in the shedseabeau is one of the sharper tools in the shedseabeau is one of the sharper tools in the shedseabeau is one of the sharper tools in the shedseabeau is one of the sharper tools in the shed
seabeau's Tacoma Gallery
I got a pair of the driving lights version for Christmas! Love the brightness, but am not so happy with the "French Curve" shaped mounting brackets. I have them mounted on 3" Toyota Bull Bars, and no matter which direction I turned the brackets(forwards or backwards) I cannot get the outside face of the lights behind the plane of the bars! If I strike anything(like brush) my lights will strike first! Instead of a "French Curve" for the light mounts,a equal fore and aft ,center radius, measured from the mounting hole in the bars, should have been used!
Old 01-24-2014, 06:19 PM   #12
RAGEAHOLIC
mh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sergeant, 12th MAR HQ BTRY TAP
Name: MAD MIKE
mh.meier's Tacoma Gallery
WUT!
Old 01-24-2014, 06:21 PM   #13
AaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Aaron
AaronArf's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by outdeh View Post
what model SR you go with ?
Old 01-24-2014, 06:22 PM   #14
Quote:
Originally Posted by mh.meier View Post
WUT!

I can see your face when you saw it.

Old 01-24-2014, 06:23 PM   #15
BTW guys I have all the new SR2, E2, SRQ, Hyperspot, RDS, Q series etc - most of it is not yet loaded to my site so if you dont see something you are looking for, PM me. I can do VisionX as well.
Old 01-24-2014, 06:24 PM   #16
RAGEAHOLIC
mh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pretty much that exact face.
Old 01-24-2014, 06:24 PM   #17
RAGEAHOLIC

I just need cheap but effective lights to replace my crappy blitzpros!
Old 01-24-2014, 06:29 PM   #18
These are as cheap as they will ever be, which isnt as cheap as some, but they blow the other brands out of the water.
Old 01-24-2014, 06:33 PM   #19
RAGEAHOLIC

Yeah I can only afford the duallys right now but I would be using them on the road so probably wouldn't want the D2's anyhow. I don't want to be that guy.
Old 01-24-2014, 06:35 PM   #20

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chas of MRT View Post
These are as cheap as they will ever be, which isnt as cheap as some, but they blow the other brands out of the water.
For Rigids, those be some damn cheap prices! I was getting ready to buy another brand, didn't think I'd be able to afford Rigids. It's like it was meant to be.