Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Group Buy Feeler: Fire extinguisher for our Tacomas

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-30-2014, 07:10 PM   #121
Biodegradable is on a distinguished road
Biodegradable's Tacoma Gallery
Was mentioned thanks - and was also mentioned trucks and parts are replaceable humans are not. I could give a flying f*ck about my truck whilst it's on fire - I just want out alive!!! Once out of truck I may things like "that's too bad - NEW Tacoma shopping start NOW", "anyone have any marshmallows?". I really really like my truck but it's just a nice formed composition of metal parts. Insurance can replace those parts real nicely.

I would like a 2.5 lb reachable from drivers seat and a 5 or 10 lb for elsewhere in truck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by benbacher View Post
It should be mentioned that a standard fire extinguisher will destroy your truck should it need to be used on anything mechanical. The chemicals are corrosive and also highly hydrophyllic. The halotron extinguishers are far safer to use on vehicle fires.

Sorry if this info is already in here, just thought it was worth mentioning.
Old 09-15-2014, 12:19 PM   #122
Mechanically Goofy
neonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
neonlazer's Tacoma Gallery
Guess this never went anywhere quick.

Products Discussed in this Thread