I've got a deal going with TJM to get 10+ sets of the TRED recovery ramps at an added discount! Pricing is as follows:
TRED 1100 (42"L) - $151.20/pair with FREE SHIPPING
TRED 800 (31"L) - $143.20/pair with FREE SHIPPING
(Pricing updated 2/11/14 due to getting a better deal with TJM!)
That is an added 10% discount over my 10% off TW member discount, PLUS FREE SHIPPING(lower 48 United States only). Others may list for a similar price but shipping isn't free and usually runs $15-$22/set.
Color options are shown below, but are subject to availability. For more info or to order online click this link: http://www.boss4x4.com/category-s/2209.htm
Use coupon code: TRED15
Once I get at least 10 orders, I will start shipping them out. I will update this thread with a list of names once the orders are placed for a count. ENDS 2/28/14.
TRED is the ultimate all-in-one off road recovery device, specially designed to get your four-wheel drive, ATV and equipment out of trouble when traction is lost in sand, mud, sludge, slime or snow.
Engineered and manufactured in Australia from only the highest quality materials, TREDs are designed to handle intense levels of torque, flex, weight and impact. Intense reviews of every fine detail in the design process make TRED the best choice for your recovery. With a designated shovel feature, extreme hex grip nodules, aggressive ramp entry teeth and ultimate wear resistant properties, TRED will allow you to explore with confidence, without letting traction disrupt your journey.
TRED is available in two sizes to ensure storage and accessibility is never an issue. Driving as a single vehicle/operator with TRED ensures you can get unstuck even on solo adventures. TRED are an essential piece of equipment for your off road recovery kit. From full scale recovery for the serious off roader to recreational family trips, or even commercial applications including mining and industrial, TRED is being tested with impressive results across all usage types.
REDs offer unprecedented ease of use and traction features and benefits at an affordable price. You can perform a solo recovery in no time at all and, more importantly, TREDs are the safest option available when compared to using straps, winches, or primitive recovery methods such as trying to stuff tree branches and timber under your tires in the hope that traction will be found.
A set of TREDs on board can save you all important time and money and also eliminate safety risks.
1. Brian M. (Fifthwind) - 800 Green (8G) PAID/SHIPPED
2. Maurice R. (MY50cal) - 800 Desert Sand (8D) PAID/SHIPPED
3. Fabio V. (V5ioV) - 800 Military Green (8M) PAID/SHIPPED
4. Darrin H. - 1100 Black (11BK) PAID/SHIPPED
5. Gilbert N. (Gil71) - 1100 Black (11BK) PAID/SHIPPED
6. Shawn R. (Sprat) - 1100 Black (11BK) PAID/SHIPPED
7. & 8. Thomas C. (BlindingWhiteTac) - 1100 Yellow (11Y) PAID/SHIPPED
9. Jim W. - 800 Green (8G) PAID/SHIPPED
10. Steve N. (Woodnick) - 1100 Black (11BK) PAID/SHIPPED
11. Marcus S. (BeefSupremeTaco) - 1100 Gun Metal Gray (11GG) PAID/SHIPPED
12. & 13. Vatacoexp - 1100 Gun Metal Gray (11GG) PAID/SHIPPED
14. Marco C. (marcoc) - 1100 Gun Metal Gray (11GG) PAID/SHIPPED
15. Jason W. - 1100 Gun Metal Gray (11GG) PAID/SHIPPED
16. John B. - 1100 Black (11BK) PAID/SHIPPED
17. & 18. Garth B. (Bee22971) - 1100 Black (11BK) PAID/SHIPPED
19. & 20. Eric H. - 800 Black (8BK) PAID/SHIPPED
21. Ian L. - 1100 Black (11BK) PAID/SHIPPED
22. & 23. Craig G. - 1100 Gun Metal Gray (11GG) - PAID/SHIPPED
24. & 25. Jeffrey Hill (poolman) - 1100 Green (1100G) - PAID/SHIPPED