Old 03-11-2014, 09:53 AM   #201
coheliview is on a distinguished road

Navy:
coheliview's Tacoma Gallery
Sending you a PM
Old 03-11-2014, 04:58 PM   #202
2X4TACOMA is on a distinguished road
2X4TACOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Finally got my winch and bumper on yesterday! I like it.
Old 03-11-2014, 05:01 PM   #203
taxguy is on a distinguished road
Army: retired
taxguy's Tacoma Gallery
Nice. Do you have a lift on your truck as well?
Old 03-11-2014, 05:20 PM   #204
2X4TACOMA is on a distinguished road
2X4TACOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by taxguy View Post
Nice. Do you have a lift on your truck as well?
I have the OME 886 springs up front and Dakars in the back with 285x75x16 tires.
Old 03-11-2014, 05:31 PM   #205
taxguy is on a distinguished road
Army: retired
taxguy's Tacoma Gallery
Looks great. Would you do anything different of you were doing it over?
Old 03-16-2014, 11:40 AM   #206
91Godzilla is on a distinguished road
91Godzilla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2X4TACOMA View Post
I have the OME 886 springs up front and Dakars in the back with 285x75x16 tires.
Do you have any problems with rubbing? I'm looking into the same lift when I get my bumper.
Old 04-08-2014, 04:05 PM   #207
BnbBlitz is just really niceBnbBlitz is just really niceBnbBlitz is just really niceBnbBlitz is just really niceBnbBlitz is just really nice

Name: Mike
BnbBlitz's Tacoma Gallery
Any of you gents mounted up a light bar on your new bumpers? Lookin to fit a 30" in between the hoops...
Old 04-09-2014, 09:17 AM   #208
Pocupine is on a distinguished road
Pocupine's Tacoma Gallery
I haven't mounted it yet but I have one on the way...
Old 04-15-2014, 11:03 AM   #209
SLOsquirrel is on a distinguished road

Name: Scott
SLOsquirrel's Tacoma Gallery
It finally got here!

Bumper got here last Monday (Ben ran into some issues with his supplier). But we got it worked out! The packaging was insane.

Started unwrapping it after work and quickly realized it wasn't an "after work / eveining project".

Me and a buddy spent a good part of the day Friday putting it all together (we also drank a lot of beer and had some good lunch).

Very happy with how it turned out. Only thing left is figuring out the "best way" to hook up the parking lights and blinkers.

Next step is finding time to put on my Icon mid-travel set up, all pro expo leafs, new tires, and wheel spacers.
Attached Thumbnails
ARB Bumper Warn Winch Combo-arb-bumper-box.jpg   ARB Bumper Warn Winch Combo-arb-bumper-opened-2.jpg   ARB Bumper Warn Winch Combo-arb-bumper-unwrapped.jpg   ARB Bumper Warn Winch Combo-arb-bumper-mounted.jpg  
Old 04-16-2014, 08:28 AM   #210
Mr.Bohannon is just really niceMr.Bohannon is just really niceMr.Bohannon is just really niceMr.Bohannon is just really niceMr.Bohannon is just really nice

Name: Dylan
Mr.Bohannon's Tacoma Gallery
Is it possible to mount a non warn winch in an ARB?
Old 04-16-2014, 10:00 AM   #211
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLOsquirrel View Post
Very happy with how it turned out. Only thing left is figuring out the "best way" to hook up the parking lights and blinkers.
If you have DRLs, get low watt LED replacement lights for the new AUX signal lights. Originally I didn't and my DRL unit was sensing too much resistance or drawing too much energy. It was cutting either the left or right side and eventually both lights after a while of driving with the DRLs on...
Old 04-16-2014, 10:02 AM   #212
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Bohannon View Post
Is it possible to mount a non warn winch in an ARB?
Yes. Just be aware that you need to "spin" the casing to get the freewheel/engaged switch lined up with the hole in the top of the bumper...
Old 04-16-2014, 10:32 AM   #213
SLOsquirrel is on a distinguished road

Name: Scott
SLOsquirrel's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocupine View Post
If you have DRLs, get flasher relays for the new AUX signal lights. Originally I didn't and my DRL unit was sensing too much resistance and it was cutting either the left or right side lights after a while of driving...
No DRL's its an 05. But my kit was missing the "clamps" to splice into the wiring. Trying to find someone that makes a "factory" connection that splices from one wire to two. even with the fogs got a new connector online to avoid cutting into my factory harness.
Old 04-18-2014, 01:57 PM   #214
Jeeps Suck
phillstill is one of the sharper tools in the shedphillstill is one of the sharper tools in the shedphillstill is one of the sharper tools in the shedphillstill is one of the sharper tools in the shedphillstill is one of the sharper tools in the shedphillstill is one of the sharper tools in the shedphillstill is one of the sharper tools in the shedphillstill is one of the sharper tools in the shedphillstill is one of the sharper tools in the shedphillstill is one of the sharper tools in the shedphillstill is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeeps Suck
phillstill's Tacoma Gallery
I would love to get in on this deal since i just finished my taxes and im now getting some money back.

Hopefully there are a few other people like myself who waited till the last minute to do there taxes and now want to get in on this group buy.
Old 04-22-2014, 07:06 AM   #215
Vince8112 is on a distinguished road
Name: Vince
Vince8112's Tacoma Gallery
I would also like to get in on another group buy if we can round up a few people to do it
Old 04-23-2014, 10:55 AM   #216
Flaco
bluedegeon is just really nicebluedegeon is just really nicebluedegeon is just really nicebluedegeon is just really nice

Army:
bluedegeon's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
If you have DRLs, get low watt LED replacement lights for the new AUX signal lights. Originally I didn't and my DRL unit was sensing too much resistance or drawing too much energy. It was cutting either the left or right side and eventually both lights after a while of driving with the DRLs on...
I'm having the same issue with mine. What led did you end up going with? Thanks.
Old 04-23-2014, 12:36 PM   #217
Wombat
romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Mechanic/Security
Name: Luis
romeo's Tacoma Gallery
ill get in on a group buy as well, so far i see three people up for it.
Old 04-24-2014, 04:03 PM   #218
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedegeon View Post
I'm having the same issue with mine. What led did you end up going with? Thanks.
Any BA15S base LED will do the trick for both the signal and running/parking bulbs in the ARB bumper. I bought some like this: http://www.directleisurerepairs.co.u...ed-18-ba15.jpg

I went with the "warm white" type. They match incandescent light closer... I would have only gone bright/cool white if I was changing ALL my front lights to LED.
Old 04-24-2014, 04:07 PM   #219
Flaco
bluedegeon is just really nicebluedegeon is just really nicebluedegeon is just really nicebluedegeon is just really nice

Army:
bluedegeon's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Any BA15S base LED will do the trick for both the signal and running/parking bulbs in the ARB bumper. I bought some like this: http://www.directleisurerepairs.co.u...ed-18-ba15.jpg

I went with the "warm white" type. They match incandescent light closer... I would have only gone bright/cool white if I was changing ALL my front lights to LED.
Awesome thanks!
Old 04-25-2014, 02:58 PM   #220
Langjihad is on a distinguished road
Army: Ranger - 2nd Battalion 75th Ranger Regiment
Name: Chris
Langjihad's Tacoma Gallery
Is this still an option? I have an 06 DCLB Sport Interested in the deluxe with fog lights. There are stock fogs so I assume the wiring kit is unnecessary.

Whats the price with or without a winch?

Thanks!

Products Discussed in this Thread