Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

2005-2011 Winch Mount Bumper - FREE SHIPPING

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-22-2014, 07:51 AM   #41
DryCreek has a brilliant futureDryCreek has a brilliant futureDryCreek has a brilliant futureDryCreek has a brilliant futureDryCreek has a brilliant futureDryCreek has a brilliant futureDryCreek has a brilliant futureDryCreek has a brilliant futureDryCreek has a brilliant futureDryCreek has a brilliant futureDryCreek has a brilliant future

DryCreek's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by usoffroad View Post
You got it.. you are on the list.

Doing the install tomorrow and will post pics immediately afterwards.

What happen? Can't wait to see the install pics.
Old 02-22-2014, 11:47 PM   #42
JayB27 is a jewel in the roughJayB27 is a jewel in the roughJayB27 is a jewel in the rough

Name: Jason
JayB27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DryCreek View Post
What happen? Can't wait to see the install pics.
It was all a lie
Old 02-25-2014, 06:05 PM   #44
TEXAN
usoffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedusoffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedusoffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedusoffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedusoffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedusoffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedusoffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedusoffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedusoffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedusoffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedusoffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
usoffroad's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to usoffroad
Sorry for the delay... simply been buried. No rest for the weary...

John was a little short on time but we managed to get it installed, verify final fitment and send him down the road... less a winch. Here's some install pics.

I installed a couple of shackles, a synthetic hawse and stuck a few of our Sirius LED's in there for show and tell.

Keep in mind this is a spare bumper cover that is pretty rough as were our initial cuts, John wasn't ready to hack his original just yet.

Installed bare:

Trimmed up the lower grille and added some bling:

I sat a Viper Elite in there with the integrated solenoid but it's too tall so it will be safe to say that without trimming a brace pretty good you will want to go with a remote solenoid winch like our Viper Max.
Old 02-25-2014, 06:12 PM   #45
TEXAN
usoffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedusoffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedusoffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedusoffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedusoffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedusoffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedusoffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedusoffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedusoffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedusoffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedusoffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Time to get production rolling. Who wants one?
Old 02-25-2014, 06:35 PM   #46
TACO SUPREME
c0astie31 has much to be proud ofc0astie31 has much to be proud ofc0astie31 has much to be proud ofc0astie31 has much to be proud ofc0astie31 has much to be proud ofc0astie31 has much to be proud ofc0astie31 has much to be proud ofc0astie31 has much to be proud ofc0astie31 has much to be proud ofc0astie31 has much to be proud of
Coast Guard: MK1/E-6
Name: Dennis
c0astie31's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to c0astie31
I want one for my tundra now lol
Old 02-25-2014, 06:35 PM   #47
Backdoor Commentator
DoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DoorDing's Tacoma Gallery
Looks great! Time to update your site.

What's the weight?
Old 02-25-2014, 06:42 PM   #48
TEXAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by c0astie31 View Post
I want one for my tundra now lol
Shall I add you to the list?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoorDing View Post
Looks great! Time to update your site.

What's the weight?
Thanks. Gimme a minute.. making me some huevos ranchero right now.

67lbs plus whatever you bolt to it... winch, lights, shackles, etc.
Old 02-25-2014, 06:45 PM   #49
Backdoor Commentator
DoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DoorDing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
67lbs plus whatever you bolt to it... winch, lights, shackles, etc.
Not bad at all. Considerably lighter than a full, plate steel bumper, but with strength in the right places.
Old 02-25-2014, 08:01 PM   #50
Canazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanazes9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
Canazes9's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Time to get production rolling. Who wants one?
I'm on the list!

David
Old 02-25-2014, 10:00 PM   #51
Halftunn50 is on a distinguished road
Halftunn50's Tacoma Gallery
fantastic!! What would the total cost be with a 9,000 or 12,000 pound winch?
Old 02-25-2014, 10:20 PM   #52
Chaz84 is on a distinguished road
Name: Chase
Chaz84's Tacoma Gallery
I'm on the list and just need a completion estimate, price options with lights (jic), & payment details. I'm ready when you are! Phenom work sir, can't wait. Feel free to PM me.

Maybe put together a quick install guide or some "notes" to ensure a smooth install

Thanks for again for this development... exactly what I want! Honestly, is the reason I finally joined the forum haha
Old 02-26-2014, 05:58 AM   #53
fj40taz is on a distinguished road

Name: Carl
fj40taz's Tacoma Gallery
I am still in..... been waiting for this...

same here let me know shipping date, total cost, Etc Etc....
Old 02-26-2014, 07:15 AM   #54
The Way Life Should Be
HighTideTaco is on a distinguished road
Firefighter: Volunteer Firefighter II
Name: Jon
HighTideTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by fj40taz View Post
I am still in..... been waiting for this...

same here let me know shipping date, total cost, Etc Etc....
I am in. Would love pricing details:

1) Cost

2) Cost to ship to 04538

3) Any package deals for winch & lights, too?

Also, like others have requested, I would be interested in any install suggestions/manual.

This will come unpainted, correct? Do you know how easy it would be to color match the bumper (Silver Mica)?

Great work; excited for this to become reality.
Old 02-26-2014, 09:25 AM   #55
JayB27 is a jewel in the roughJayB27 is a jewel in the roughJayB27 is a jewel in the rough

Name: Jason
JayB27's Tacoma Gallery
Very Nice work. I can see getting one of these in the future
Old 02-26-2014, 03:38 PM   #56
TEXAN

Hey guys. I've updated the second post with details: http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/gro...ml#post8142363

You can add what you want to the shopping cart then prior to check out you can get a shipping quote and options (UPS Ground is really the only way to go).

If you want to take advantage of this PM or reply here so I can add you to the list and create your own personal discount code.
Old 02-26-2014, 05:51 PM   #57
TEXAN

As of 2-26-14 the first 6 coupon codes have been PM'd.
Old 02-26-2014, 06:47 PM   #58
Halftunn50 is on a distinguished road
Halftunn50's Tacoma Gallery
ORDERED!! :-) :-)
Old 02-26-2014, 07:42 PM   #59
TEXAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halftunn50 View Post
ORDERED!! :-) :-)
Received. You and Chaz have the first 2 on order.

Thank you for your business guys!
Old 02-27-2014, 06:53 AM   #60
fj40taz is on a distinguished road

Name: Carl
fj40taz's Tacoma Gallery
ordered......

Products Discussed in this Thread