Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

2005-2011 Winch Mount Bumper - FREE SHIPPING

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-17-2014, 06:45 PM   #161
My spoon is too Big!
xJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
xJuice's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet
Old 04-18-2014, 01:45 PM   #162
TEXAN
usoffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedusoffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedusoffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedusoffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedusoffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedusoffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedusoffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedusoffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedusoffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedusoffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedusoffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
usoffroad's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to usoffroad
I'll update the first post accordingly but here's an Easter egg for ya!
Old 04-21-2014, 12:32 PM   #163
fj40taz is on a distinguished road

Name: Carl
fj40taz's Tacoma Gallery
here are a few pics of mine being painted..

primered.......

i choose the dark gray color from the center of the grill insert.. base clear.. base is only on it in pic..

Old 04-21-2014, 04:44 PM   #164
TEXAN
usoffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedusoffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedusoffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedusoffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedusoffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedusoffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedusoffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedusoffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedusoffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedusoffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedusoffroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Very nice. Can't wait to see the final pics.
Old 04-22-2014, 11:41 AM   #165
TEXAN

No takers on the free shipping huh?

I have about 8 of these left right now. After these are gone it will probably be awhile before we produce some more as we focus on the 2012+ and some other new products.

Get one while you can.
Old 05-05-2014, 10:04 AM   #166
TEXAN

2005-2011 Tacoma bumper clearance.

Bumper clearance sale going on. See the first post in this thread.
Old 05-13-2014, 05:55 AM   #169
TEXAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pdugan6 View Post
I really want to purchase one!!!! Free shipping is a great incentive.
So what are you waiting for!? Go get one: http://usoffroad.us/store/tacoma-winch-bumper
Old 05-16-2014, 06:54 AM   #170
TEXAN

2005-2011 Tacoma bumper are all gone now.
Old 05-16-2014, 07:23 AM   #171
My spoon is too Big!
xJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
xJuice's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for great deal
Old 05-16-2014, 10:56 AM   #172
anthonytacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthonytacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthonytacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthonytacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthonytacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthonytacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthonytacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthonytacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthonytacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthonytacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthonytacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
anthonytacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Wow i kinda feel like a dick for buying this bumper for such a great deal.

I've been wanting this bumper since product dev. I just couldn't pull the trigger financially. But you guys just pulled it for me!

Thanks a lot US Offroad

Cant wait to mount it up
Old 05-16-2014, 10:58 AM   #173
the Nightman cometh!
jjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jjew18's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for a great deal!
Old 05-16-2014, 10:59 AM   #174
HossNFross Per "Oz"
Haslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Brady
Haslefre's Tacoma Gallery
I'd be at your store now if I had the funds... unfortunately I won't until the wife gets a job
Old 05-16-2014, 11:16 AM   #175
TEXAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonytacoma View Post

I've been wanting this bumper since product dev. I just couldn't pull the trigger financially. But you guys just pulled it for me!

Thanks a lot US Offroad

Cant wait to mount it up
Carpe diem my friend. Thank you for your business!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjew18 View Post
Bump for a great deal!
Don't you need one for some reason???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haslefre View Post
I'd be at your store now if I had the funds... unfortunately I won't until the wife gets a job
Well put the whip to her then! A man has to have funds for his toys!
Old 05-19-2014, 11:22 AM   #176
ALBtacoma is on a distinguished road
Name: Pete
ALBtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Probably a dumb question but does the free shipping apply to canada also?
Old 05-19-2014, 11:38 AM   #177
TEXAN

No... but if you want one I'll apply a discount to it. PM and let me know. Typically UPS Standard to Canada is around $120.
Old 05-19-2014, 03:10 PM   #178
Dad
buzhazzard is on a distinguished road

Name: Chris
buzhazzard's Tacoma Gallery
Ditto on this entire post. I just ordered mine as well. Don't have the money for it but cannot pass up such a great deal. I followed the entire post while you guys were designing these and have showed them to everyone at work since day one. What a great design and thanks for the great deal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonytacoma View Post

Thanks a lot US Offroad

Cant wait to mount it up
Old 05-19-2014, 05:34 PM   #179
anthonytacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthonytacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthonytacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthonytacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthonytacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthonytacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthonytacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthonytacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthonytacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthonytacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthonytacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
anthonytacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I figured thats what credit cards are for!

Pay it off when you win the lotto......

Products Discussed in this Thread