Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

RCI Armor GROUP BUY

Old 02-18-2014, 11:29 AM   #41
PhatTaco12 is on a distinguished road

Name: Steve
PhatTaco12's Tacoma Gallery
Will this ifs skid work with Pelfrey or All Pro front bumper? I presume it would but afraid to order to find out it won't.
Old 02-21-2014, 04:52 PM   #42
HARD CAAAAAAARRRRRRRL
Papa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jared
Papa Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Got my skid in today super stoked. Totally beefy
Old 02-22-2014, 10:51 AM   #45
HARD CAAAAAAARRRRRRRL
Papa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jared
Papa Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Paints almost done drying

Old 02-23-2014, 08:07 AM   #46
BnbBlitz is just really niceBnbBlitz is just really niceBnbBlitz is just really niceBnbBlitz is just really niceBnbBlitz is just really nice

Name: Mike
BnbBlitz's Tacoma Gallery
Too late to get in on this?
Old 02-23-2014, 05:36 PM   #48
BnbBlitz is just really niceBnbBlitz is just really niceBnbBlitz is just really niceBnbBlitz is just really niceBnbBlitz is just really nice

Name: Mike
BnbBlitz's Tacoma Gallery
Bummer. Count me in for next time!!
Old 03-10-2014, 12:13 PM   #51
Calestus is on a distinguished road
Calestus's Tacoma Gallery
I have the sliders with the kick out, let me get a pic of them tonight and I'll post up. Waiting on my undercoating spraygun to get these painted and mounted.
Old 03-10-2014, 03:16 PM   #52
Dance Party Guru
Drakivnsf is a splendid one to beholdDrakivnsf is a splendid one to beholdDrakivnsf is a splendid one to beholdDrakivnsf is a splendid one to beholdDrakivnsf is a splendid one to beholdDrakivnsf is a splendid one to beholdDrakivnsf is a splendid one to behold

Drakivnsf's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calestus View Post
I have the sliders with the kick out, let me get a pic of them tonight and I'll post up. Waiting on my undercoating spraygun to get these painted and mounted.
ok cool, at least I can see what they look like with the kickout. Hopefully they will be shipping out the long bed versions soon.
Old 03-10-2014, 04:52 PM   #53
PINS Runner is a glorious beacon of lightPINS Runner is a glorious beacon of lightPINS Runner is a glorious beacon of lightPINS Runner is a glorious beacon of lightPINS Runner is a glorious beacon of lightPINS Runner is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Larry
PINS Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I would love to see pics too. I'm looking for no drill bolt on. Also, if you know, what angle do these have?

Thanks
Old 03-13-2014, 04:05 PM   #54
lurx is on a distinguished road
lurx's Tacoma Gallery
Got my 1/4" aluminum skid plate. This thing is beefy!
Attached Thumbnails
RCI Armor GROUP BUY-img_7044.jpg   RCI Armor GROUP BUY-img_7045.jpg   RCI Armor GROUP BUY-img_7049.jpg  
Old 03-13-2014, 04:16 PM   #55
Dance Party Guru
Drakivnsf is a splendid one to beholdDrakivnsf is a splendid one to beholdDrakivnsf is a splendid one to beholdDrakivnsf is a splendid one to beholdDrakivnsf is a splendid one to beholdDrakivnsf is a splendid one to beholdDrakivnsf is a splendid one to behold

Drakivnsf's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lurx View Post
nice, looks good even though its not powder coated like mine. And they are so light, I love mine. Still wish there was an update on the sliders.
Old 03-13-2014, 07:24 PM   #56
PINS Runner is a glorious beacon of lightPINS Runner is a glorious beacon of lightPINS Runner is a glorious beacon of lightPINS Runner is a glorious beacon of lightPINS Runner is a glorious beacon of lightPINS Runner is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakivnsf View Post
nice, looks good even though its not powder coated like mine. And they are so light, I love mine. Still wish there was an update on the sliders.
Me too.
Yo Calestus, how bout those pics you said you would post
Old 03-14-2014, 09:04 AM   #57
Calestus is on a distinguished road
Calestus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PINS Runner View Post
Me too.
Yo Calestus, how bout those pics you said you would post
Yea, Yea. Got distracted.

Here ya go!

These things are beefy, I'm going to try get them painted up this weekend and bolted up sometime next week.

Old 03-14-2014, 09:09 AM   #58
Senor Taco
Mademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
Mademan925's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhatTaco12 View Post
Will this ifs skid work with Pelfrey or All Pro front bumper? I presume it would but afraid to order to find out it won't.
The only skid that works with an all pro bumper is an all pro skid. I learned the hard way. I have an all pro bumper and I ordered an RCI skid and it didnt fit. I had to sell it on craigslist and then get an all pro skid. I have an RCI gas tank skid and its great.
Old 03-14-2014, 09:12 AM   #59
PhatTaco12 is on a distinguished road

Name: Steve
PhatTaco12's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lurx View Post
Man, that's what I wanted. Looks awesome and thanks for posting pics!
Old 03-14-2014, 09:37 AM   #60

Quote:
Yea, Yea. Got distracted.

Here ya go!

These things are beefy, I'm going to try get them painted up this weekend and bolted up sometime next week.

Nice!!
Thanks. Now i have to decide....with kickout, without kickout....decisions, decisions.....