Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Tepui Tents Group Buy - Closed

Old 02-11-2014, 01:31 PM   #21
davidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: David
davidpick's Tacoma Gallery
pm'd!!
Old 02-11-2014, 03:02 PM   #24
Sconnie
mudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
mudthedoor's Tacoma Gallery
Oh my, this thread and my inbox really blew up quick!!!! Ill start sorting through and get back to you guys!
Old 02-11-2014, 03:04 PM   #25
HARD CAAAAAAARRRRRRRL
Papa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jared
Papa Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Old 02-11-2014, 03:46 PM   #26
Sconnie
mudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa Taco View Post
Pretty much lol
Old 02-11-2014, 05:11 PM   #27
Sconnie

Pm's all replied to! For now that is Keep em coming!
Old 02-11-2014, 05:15 PM   #28
2X4TACOMA is on a distinguished road
2X4TACOMA's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent about a Autana Tent.
Old 02-11-2014, 05:18 PM   #29
www.sos-offroadconcepts.com
EddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 19 D PFC, 165th brg 3-34 bat 5-17
Name: Eddy
EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
PM'd
Old 02-11-2014, 05:48 PM   #30
Sconnie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTgirl View Post
Don't the B/S/T rules on this site state that prices for items must be listed?
They technically are posted you just need to follow the links with the tents all you get from me is the discount amount.
Old 02-11-2014, 06:06 PM   #31
Sconnie

Allright looks like I am all caught up! I will get into contact with Tepui in the morning and get back to those of you with questions that I couldn't answer tonight tomorrow afternoon. Thanks guys! Looks like a great start!
Old 02-11-2014, 06:15 PM   #32
davidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: David
davidpick's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for all your work on this, alex! It is much appreciated!
Old 02-11-2014, 06:49 PM   #33
Sconnie

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidpick View Post
Thanks for all your work on this, alex! It is much appreciated!
Thank you its good to know its appreciated!
Old 02-11-2014, 09:27 PM   #35
Sconnie

Quote:
Originally Posted by T4C0CH40S View Post
Awesome just got an email from Evan about this Looks like I'll be buying a RTT sooner than I thought
Yes you will
Old 02-11-2014, 10:03 PM   #37
mbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: matt
mbmack1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by T4C0CH40S View Post
Awesome just got an email from Evan about this Looks like I'll be buying a RTT sooner than I thought
Hells yea brother! But I beat ya to it. Haha
Just so everyone knows Alex (op) is a great guy. He's been pm'ing back and forth to me for the past 4 1/2 hours answering all my questions and even managed to secure me a "secret" tent model. Good guy to deal with. Have at it and let's get these discounts going!
Old 02-11-2014, 10:05 PM   #38
Toyanvil is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyanvil is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyanvil is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyanvil is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyanvil is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyanvil is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyanvil is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyanvil is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyanvil is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyanvil is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyanvil is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Toyanvil's Tacoma Gallery
Just picked mine up, GREAT product and customer service.

Old 02-11-2014, 10:09 PM   #39
Sconnie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyanvil View Post
Just picked mine up, GREAT product and customer service.
the one on the trailer your trailer rig?
Old 02-11-2014, 10:17 PM   #40
Sconnie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbmack1 View Post
Hells yea brother! But I beat ya to it. Haha
Just so everyone knows Alex (op) is a great guy. He's been pm'ing back and forth to me for the past 4 1/2 hours answering all my questions and even managed to secure me a "secret" tent model. Good guy to deal with. Have at it and let's get these discounts going!
Hey I try, I think its time for a little r&r now though. I'll check my mail tomorrow morning, but will most likely try to answer all of the messages from the AM at lunch tomorrow. I'll catch the rest after work!