Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Tepui Tents Group Buy - Closed

Old 02-12-2014, 12:24 AM   #41
stumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: spamuel
stumpjumper509's Tacoma Gallery
just joined the list fellas, lets blow this gb up!

if jerry from bamf is willing to sell these and put his name behind them, thats all the insurance i need
Old 02-12-2014, 12:29 AM   #42
RINZLER
T4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Stefen
T4C0CH40S's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyanvil View Post
Just picked mine up, GREAT product and customer service.
Which model is this? I wanna add an Annex now lol
Old 02-12-2014, 06:32 AM   #43
Sconnie
mudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
mudthedoor's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by T4C0CH40S View Post
Which model is this? I wanna add an Annex now lol
From this angle it looks like a Kukenam Ruggedized like the one you are getting.
Old 02-12-2014, 06:40 AM   #44
RINZLER
T4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Stefen
T4C0CH40S's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mudthedoor View Post
From this angle it looks like a Kukenam Ruggedized like the one you are getting.
Hmm the website has the XL listed for expo orange, I don't see the kukenam ruggedized on there unless it should be the same?

**edit never mind totally overlooked it haha
Old 02-12-2014, 08:04 AM   #45
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
The Kukenam XL Ruggedized comes with an anti-condensation mat under the mattress. Do they carry the mat separately as well?
Old 02-12-2014, 08:21 AM   #46
HARD CAAAAAAARRRRRRRL
Papa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jared
Papa Taco's Tacoma Gallery
That ruggedized sounds like the way to go. Stoked that all accessories are included in the discount.
Old 02-12-2014, 08:21 AM   #47
HARD CAAAAAAARRRRRRRL
Papa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyanvil View Post
Just picked mine up, GREAT product and customer service.

Lookin good
Old 02-12-2014, 08:36 AM   #50
Whiskey bent and hell bound.
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: I'm TWITTER FAMOUS.
Name: Devin
Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChamYota View Post
If you can get me an anti-condensation mat i'd join the gb
This, I have the kukenam and would like one. Although I don't have a problem with the condensation too bad here in CO I would still like one.
Old 02-12-2014, 09:42 AM   #51
Sconnie
mudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJonAgs32 View Post
The Kukenam XL Ruggedized comes with an anti-condensation mat under the mattress. Do they carry the mat separately as well?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChamYota View Post
If you can get me an anti-condensation mat i'd join the gb
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoyal View Post
This, I have the kukenam and would like one. Although I don't have a problem with the condensation too bad here in CO I would still like one.
I'll shoot them an email to see, but to get the discount It will need to be purchased with at tent unless we can work something out.
Old 02-12-2014, 09:45 AM   #52
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudthedoor View Post
I'll shoot them an email to see, but to get the discount It will need to be purchased with at tent unless we can work something out.
Thanks. Hopefully it works out. But they don't even have it listed on their website. May have to just buy the mat from CVT, as they have it listed separately. Same sizes too
Old 02-12-2014, 09:47 AM   #53
HARD CAAAAAAARRRRRRRL

maybe someone getting a tent could pick up an extra mat or two?
Old 02-12-2014, 09:48 AM   #54
n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa Taco View Post
I like how you think.. And preferably someone in NorCal
Old 02-12-2014, 09:50 AM   #55
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Or CO/WY.
Old 02-12-2014, 10:04 AM   #56
HARD CAAAAAAARRRRRRRL

Quote:
I'm in socal but would jump at the chance to head back up to the bay area spend a couple nights testing out the rtt on some trails
Old 02-12-2014, 10:05 AM   #57
HARD CAAAAAAARRRRRRRL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoyal View Post
Or CO/WY.
I doubt you would want to wait but I am doing a 4 corners trip in june.
Old 02-12-2014, 10:06 AM   #58
Sconnie

Quote:
Im good with that lol
Old 02-12-2014, 10:21 AM   #59

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I doubt you would want to wait but I am doing a 4 corners trip in june.
I have no reason to need it asap! Like I said I have not had too bad of a problem here in CO it must be our climate. Its just an accessory id like to have .
Im still sleeping in mine in the winter time so it gets a lot of use!
Old 02-12-2014, 10:24 AM   #60
HARD CAAAAAAARRRRRRRL

then maybe we can all work something out...