Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Tepui Tents Group Buy - Closed

Old 02-11-2014, 09:50 AM   #1
Sconnie
mudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
mudthedoor's Tacoma Gallery
Tepui Tents Group Buy - Closed

Closed

First discount ACHIEVED!!!
Next step now pending!

I will be organizing a group buy from Tepui Tents starting February 12 through March 9th. Tepui Tents will coordinate payment and shipping based on the list I provide. If you are interested you can contact me about pricing or any other questions via private message. I really appreciate the features and specs that Tepui Tents have to offer and am really excited that I will be able to help to pass on savings to our members.

The group buy will run from February 12th through March 5th with most models shipped right away. The Kukenem Ruggedized currently has a wait list with delivery expected early April.

Discounts begin at 5 participants!

NEWS FLASH!!! Any accessories purchased with a tent are discounted as well!!

If you are interested PM me (mudthedoor) for more information and pricing!

PM me with your name, email address, and tent model and I'll add you to the list.

Once a tier is reached everyone in the group buy receives that discount.

Discount Tier 1 (5 tents): Achieved!
1. mbmack1 - Gran Sabana Siberian
2. T4C0CH40S - Kukenam Ruggedized in Expedition Orange & Black Cover

Discount Tier 2 (10+ tents): Pending

Backed Out...

4. stumpjumper509 - Kukenam Siberian Camo
6. DeadMoney44 - Gran Sabana
3. suttonkb - Kukenam or Ayer
4. Mad T - Kukenam
5. Large - Ayer

Payment and shipping will be handled by Tepui Tents you will receive an invoice when the GB closes or when we hit the max discount of 10+ tents.

Remember to like Tepui Tent’s on Facebook

Click here for prices on tents marked as SOLD OUT!!!

Kukenam XL Ruggedized

Gran Sabana : "Great Savanna"

Autana Siberian

Kukenam Ruggedized

Autana

Kukenam Sky

Kukenam Camo

Kukenam Siberian Camo

Kukenam : "Roaring Mountain"

Ayer

Old 02-11-2014, 12:10 PM   #3
HARD CAAAAAAARRRRRRRL
Papa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jared
Papa Taco's Tacoma Gallery
pm'd
Old 02-11-2014, 12:13 PM   #4
stumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: spamuel
stumpjumper509's Tacoma Gallery
pmd
Old 02-11-2014, 12:13 PM   #5
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Great tents and great guys to work with Free BUMP
Old 02-11-2014, 12:17 PM   #6
ThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
ThatGuy18's Tacoma Gallery
PM'd. Was about to pick one of these up in the next couple of weeks anyway.
Old 02-11-2014, 12:22 PM   #7
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
those are bad ass!!!

i like the sky opening...pretty, pretty cool

and i like the ruggedized options...

they need a ruggedized savanna
Old 02-11-2014, 12:31 PM   #8
HARD CAAAAAAARRRRRRRL
Papa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I like the expedition orange but feel like that would be hard to sleep in if there was any kind of light outside the tent. Any one experience this or have any input?
Old 02-11-2014, 12:33 PM   #9
HARD CAAAAAAARRRRRRRL

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCO View Post
those are bad ass!!!

i like the sky opening...pretty, pretty cool

and i like the ruggedized options...

they need a ruggedized savanna
the xl ruggedized kukena is the same 6x8 as the savana
Old 02-11-2014, 12:34 PM   #10
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa Taco View Post
the xl ruggedized kukena is the same 6x8 as the savana
no overhanging annex though
Old 02-11-2014, 12:37 PM   #11
HARD CAAAAAAARRRRRRRL

cant you add that as an accessory?
Old 02-11-2014, 12:40 PM   #12
BVCOTaco is a splendid one to beholdBVCOTaco is a splendid one to beholdBVCOTaco is a splendid one to beholdBVCOTaco is a splendid one to beholdBVCOTaco is a splendid one to beholdBVCOTaco is a splendid one to beholdBVCOTaco is a splendid one to beholdBVCOTaco is a splendid one to behold
BVCOTaco's Tacoma Gallery
pm'd
Old 02-11-2014, 12:41 PM   #13
ThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa Taco View Post
cant you add that as an accessory?
Nope. You can add the annex but not the overhang.
Old 02-11-2014, 12:41 PM   #14
HARD CAAAAAAARRRRRRRL

ahhhh gotcha
Old 02-11-2014, 12:48 PM   #15

Hope this is a good deal. I can get the Autana $200 cheaper than Tepui's site locally.
Old 02-11-2014, 12:55 PM   #16
She's got the jimmy legs
Toyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Toyotacrawler's Tacoma Gallery
Hey that's my Tepui Autana and Taco! Sweet!
Old 02-11-2014, 12:55 PM   #17
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Weesa
MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Don't the B/S/T rules on this site state that prices for items must be listed?
Old 02-11-2014, 01:09 PM   #18
HARD CAAAAAAARRRRRRRL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hagen View Post
CVT Troll!!!

But really I don't think it applies to group buys. Hopefully its not to much since I ordered a week or so ago haha. Now that the rugged is out of stock I am glad I did. I may have got the last one .

Also, I'll let whoever asked about the lighting with the orange know probably by friday.
gracias....... I hope its not an issue. orange is bad ass
Old 02-11-2014, 01:11 PM   #19
Whiskey bent and hell bound.
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: I'm TWITTER FAMOUS.
Name: Devin
Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
I have a kukenam and love it. I use it all the time even in the winter. Wish they would have had rugged versions when I bought mine.

Honestly I went with the tepui because of price (and there was a local dealer)to begin with but after I bought it I was glad I did. The ladder is much better than others. I have a buddy who has owned 2 other brands and has a tepui now and likes it the best.
Old 02-11-2014, 01:27 PM   #20
HARD CAAAAAAARRRRRRRL

nice.... I wish this weekend was camping....