Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

OKLEDLIGHTBARS Group Buy #5

Old 02-13-2014, 05:21 AM   #21
mbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: matt
mbmack1's Tacoma Gallery
Are the big 6 cree pods that put out 6,000 lumens each a part of the GB? If so how much?
Old 02-13-2014, 08:18 AM   #22
DC TRD MallRunner
Taco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Evan
Taco Man in HD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbmack1 View Post
Are the big 6 cree pods that put out 6,000 lumens each a part of the GB? If so how much?
They aren't part of the GB right now. PM sent.
Old 02-13-2014, 09:56 AM   #24
mbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: matt
mbmack1's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks op
Old 02-13-2014, 11:13 AM   #25
DC TRD MallRunner
Taco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infra View Post
Is the wiring harness that comes with the radius bars the same harness for all the other bars?

So if I removed a different okledlightbar but left the harness in place, would I be able to use it for the radius bar?
Yep, wiring should be the same! Chris says it's a bigger harness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbmack1 View Post
Thanks op
No problem!
Old 02-13-2014, 11:45 AM   #26
www.okledlightbars.com
zilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
zilla68's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infra View Post
Is the wiring harness that comes with the radius bars the same harness for all the other bars?

So if I removed a different okledlightbar but left the harness in place, would I be able to use it for the radius bar?
it is a bigger wire harness, but you can sure try it and if there's an issue swap it out. The harness of previous worked fine on the 50's and I run the same on my rig, 50" up front with no issues, I just went to a larger wire harness for the 40-50 just to be safe, because some guys run more than 1 light off the harness, with the larger lights, or wanted to.
Old 02-13-2014, 12:53 PM   #27
Banned
Infra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: Jason
Infra's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco Man in HD View Post
Yep, wiring should be the same! Chris says it's a bigger harness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zilla68 View Post
it is a bigger wire harness, but you can sure try it and if there's an issue swap it out. The harness of previous worked fine on the 50's and I run the same on my rig, 50" up front with no issues, I just went to a larger wire harness for the 40-50 just to be safe, because some guys run more than 1 light off the harness, with the larger lights, or wanted to.

Great, thanks for the info guys
Old 02-13-2014, 08:55 PM   #28
Failure is the result of letting setbacks stop you
MedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
MedlinAround's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzard1992 View Post
Is the 6 Cree pods come as a pair or single?

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/gro...-2013-a-3.html

quick link of the pods on/off, mounted by the mirrors
Old 02-14-2014, 08:53 AM   #29
DC TRD MallRunner

Quote:
Originally Posted by V5ioV View Post
I'll drop this pic here for those that want an idea of how bright they are...

This is just 2- 6" double combo bar... I have them installed behind my lower grill....
Those 6" bars are super bright! 2,880 Lumens each!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MedlinAround View Post
Here is a quick pic of them (Hood mounted 6-LED Pods) off then on with my headlights. You can see how much more of the trees and hillside are lit up.

I think these were the pictures you were after, thanks for posting them! Those look good!
Old 02-14-2014, 09:53 AM   #30
DirtJumper is on a distinguished road
Name: Steve
DirtJumper's Tacoma Gallery
Ordered a few things on the last GB (20" bar and 4 x 6-led pods with assorted covers and harnesses) No pics yet, but I do want to chip in and say customer service was awesome, Chris did everything possible to make sure I received the right product and I was impressed by how quickly my e-mails were returned.

I was very pleased with the overall buying experience, and the products are holding up well to the salt and road gravel (stones) in Alberta.

Thanks!
Old 02-14-2014, 12:07 PM   #31
www.okledlightbars.com
zilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

zilla68's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sytfu510 View Post
Bump for Chris!

get busy on the flush mounts already slacker
Old 02-14-2014, 12:09 PM   #32
www.okledlightbars.com

zilla68's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NC10TRDSPORT View Post
Really wish there was a 10" 10w LED bar... Just sayin

I wish i had some for ya, sorry bud
Old 02-16-2014, 07:23 AM   #34
DC TRD MallRunner

Quote:
Originally Posted by V5ioV View Post
Yes.... very happy with them....
I'm debating on getting more.... This bars are addicting.... I want them everywhere....lol
I'm the same way, always finding more places to stick more lights!

Just over a week left!
Old 02-16-2014, 09:30 AM   #35
02 TRD Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed02 TRD Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed02 TRD Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed02 TRD Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed02 TRD Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed02 TRD Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed02 TRD Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed02 TRD Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed02 TRD Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed02 TRD Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed02 TRD Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathan
02 TRD Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
What all do I need to do for this gb for a 20" light bar? Price? Shipping? Things like that.
Old 02-16-2014, 09:55 AM   #36
DC TRD MallRunner

Quote:
Originally Posted by 02 TRD Tacoma View Post
What all do I need to do for this gb for a 20" light bar? Price? Shipping? Things like that.
The $239 price for the 20" includes shipping in the lower 48, $10 more for a wiring harness. PM replied.
Old 02-17-2014, 11:52 AM   #37
Pitchfork311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPitchfork311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPitchfork311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPitchfork311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPitchfork311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPitchfork311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPitchfork311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPitchfork311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPitchfork311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPitchfork311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPitchfork311 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Trick
Pitchfork311's Tacoma Gallery
Who do we paypal? I never got an invoice in my paypal for the gb purchase
Old 02-17-2014, 12:20 PM   #38
DC TRD MallRunner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchfork311 View Post
Who do we paypal? I never got an invoice in my paypal for the gb purchase
You'll be sent an invoice by okledlightbars near the end of the gb, which is 2/25.