Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

OKLEDLIGHTBARS Group Buy #5

Old 02-17-2014, 03:23 PM   #41
06 Red Taco is a jewel in the rough06 Red Taco is a jewel in the rough06 Red Taco is a jewel in the rough06 Red Taco is a jewel in the rough
Name: Sean
06 Red Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Put me down for 1 - 20" combo light bar. (PM Sent)

Thanks
Old 02-17-2014, 03:45 PM   #42
Justin has a spectacular aura aboutJustin has a spectacular aura aboutJustin has a spectacular aura about

Air Force:
Name: Justin
Justin's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Justin
I'm in as well. Put me in for 1x 20” CREE Light Bar (Combo). (PM Sent). Thanks!

Justin
Old 02-17-2014, 04:07 PM   #43
DC TRD MallRunner
Taco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Evan
Taco Man in HD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06 Red Taco View Post
Put me down for 1 - 20" combo light bar. (PM Sent)

Thanks
PM replied, be sure to send me your PayPal as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin View Post
I'm in as well. Put me in for 1x 20” CREE Light Bar (Combo). (PM Sent). Thanks!

Justin
Great! I've got you on the list.
Old 02-17-2014, 07:59 PM   #44
evan is on a distinguished road
evan's Tacoma Gallery
Does anyone know if the 6 LED pods have similar mounting methods to the Rigid D-series? I'm wondering if these will work on my Tundra with the Rigid fog light bracket.
http://www.rigidindustries.com/mounting-options/40155
Old 02-18-2014, 01:53 PM   #45
www.okledlightbars.com
zilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
zilla68's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by evan View Post
Does anyone know if the 6 LED pods have similar mounting methods to the Rigid D-series? I'm wondering if these will work on my Tundra with the Rigid fog light bracket.

yes, the 6 led's have side bolts, but since I've never used those brackets I can't say for sure.

I can say I've used the rigid atv brackets with the 6" led light and the pod mount handle bar set up, and they both fit like they were made for it.
Old 02-18-2014, 03:20 PM   #46
DC TRD MallRunner
Taco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by evan View Post
Chris beat me to it, but here is a comparison picture of the mounts if it'll help! (okled left, rigid right)
Old 02-19-2014, 06:22 AM   #47
www.okledlightbars.com
zilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzilla68 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

zilla68's Tacoma Gallery
one thing that picture doesn't show is mine are almost centered in the side, where the rigid is not.
Old 02-20-2014, 02:48 PM   #48
DC TRD MallRunner

Only 5 days left! Be sure to PM me if you want on the list!
Old 02-21-2014, 08:44 AM   #49
www.okledlightbars.com

zilla68's Tacoma Gallery
pm's replied
Old 02-21-2014, 09:02 AM   #50
SnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bry
SnwTaco's Tacoma Gallery
If anyone is tempted just bite the bullet, OKLEds are damn good and the customer service is top notch.
Old 02-21-2014, 11:57 AM   #51
dirty Nissan driver
gravedgr is one of the sharper tools in the shedgravedgr is one of the sharper tools in the shedgravedgr is one of the sharper tools in the shedgravedgr is one of the sharper tools in the shedgravedgr is one of the sharper tools in the shedgravedgr is one of the sharper tools in the shedgravedgr is one of the sharper tools in the shedgravedgr is one of the sharper tools in the shedgravedgr is one of the sharper tools in the shedgravedgr is one of the sharper tools in the shedgravedgr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
gravedgr's Tacoma Gallery
I soooo want some LEDs. And I'm soooo afraid of all the wiring involved.

I will probably end up buying most or all of the lights I want at one time so I can take them somewhere and have them installed, instead of me tearing something up.
Old 02-21-2014, 12:03 PM   #52
Banned
Infra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: Jason
Infra's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gravedgr View Post

I will probably end up buying most or all of the lights I want at one time so I can take them somewhere and have them installed, instead of me tearing something up.

It's super simple with their $10 wiring harness. Hook harness up to light bar and onto battery and bam, you're done!
Old 02-21-2014, 12:46 PM   #53
dirty Nissan driver
gravedgr is one of the sharper tools in the shedgravedgr is one of the sharper tools in the shedgravedgr is one of the sharper tools in the shedgravedgr is one of the sharper tools in the shedgravedgr is one of the sharper tools in the shedgravedgr is one of the sharper tools in the shedgravedgr is one of the sharper tools in the shedgravedgr is one of the sharper tools in the shedgravedgr is one of the sharper tools in the shedgravedgr is one of the sharper tools in the shedgravedgr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infra View Post
It's super simple with their $10 wiring harness. Hook harness up to light bar and onto battery and bam, you're done!
That's it? So, aside from figuring out how to run the wiring, like a 10 minute job?
Old 02-21-2014, 01:16 PM   #54
JustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
JustinL's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Wiring LEDs are easier than your average hella kit.
Old 02-21-2014, 01:41 PM   #55
www.okledlightbars.com

zilla68's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
That's it? So, aside from figuring out how to run the wiring, like a 10 minute job?

yes, so easy even a caveman can do it!!
Old 02-21-2014, 01:42 PM   #56
www.okledlightbars.com

zilla68's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

its really easy, hardest part is feeding it into the cab and mounting the switch.
Old 02-21-2014, 01:43 PM   #57
www.okledlightbars.com

zilla68's Tacoma Gallery
can someone post up a link to a roof mount bracket set for a 40" light bar, Jim from ohio is looking for one, I just talked to him on the phone and sent him here, so hopefully he can find a link in this thread to find what he's looking for.
Old 02-21-2014, 02:32 PM   #58
DC TRD MallRunner

Quote:
Originally Posted by zilla68 View Post
can someone post up a link to a roof mount bracket set for a 40" light bar, Jim from ohio is looking for one, I just talked to him on the phone and sent him here, so hopefully he can find a link in this thread to find what he's looking for.
For second gens, a few of my favorite designs of Roof Mounts for 40" bars are NumNutz brackets (using an OKLED bar), Bobber Bill's Mount kit, and LATRD's custom brackets. Hope that helps, Jim from Ohio!

Quote:
Once you tighten the positive/negative from the harness to the battery, it's literally plug and play from there.
Old 02-21-2014, 08:29 PM   #59
dirty Nissan driver

Okay, you guys have convinced me to give it a try. Just need to a) figure out what to buy and where to put it, and b) for a dealer to get a !#%* truck in stock for me to buy.
Old 02-22-2014, 08:15 AM   #60
dirty Nissan driver

How do you run wiring for roof mounted lights? Is there a hole already drilled through the roof you can use?