Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

CVT/Cascadia Tents Group Buy Event -2014

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-15-2014, 03:30 PM   #21
stumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstumpjumper509 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: spamuel
stumpjumper509's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by V5ioV View Post
Im most likely in for a Shasta, but I guess we ahave to see the new line up!

agreed, add me for a mt shasta, but im open to other options
Old 02-15-2014, 04:11 PM   #23
braaAAAP
shipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shedshipps is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
shipps's Tacoma Gallery
Old 02-15-2014, 04:16 PM   #24
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd for outcome, I am either getting this or on the Tepui GB.
Old 02-15-2014, 04:28 PM   #25
Independant Thinker
Lumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Lumpskie's Tacoma Gallery
^I'm in the same boat. Do you guys know if anyone has pics of a Mt. Rainier on a taco? That thing looks big, but it would feel like a mansion in the woods...
Old 02-15-2014, 04:38 PM   #26
ASE Master Tech
BamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: M1A2 hull/turret technician, 4th Maint Btn. 4th FSSG.
Name: Bill
BamaToy1997's Tacoma Gallery
For me I am looking at the Shasta with the annex. This will of course depend on the new designs. Hopefully give us plenty of time before the GB starts to see and evaluate. Now if we can just get a 40% off if we hit 20 tents......
Old 02-15-2014, 04:57 PM   #27
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Weesa
MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
'Bout time you started a new thread!
Maybe I should have the mods close the old thread to avoid any confusion
Old 02-15-2014, 04:58 PM   #28
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Weesa
MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumpskie View Post
^I'm in the same boat. Do you guys know if anyone has pics of a Mt. Rainier on a taco? That thing looks big, but it would feel like a mansion in the woods...
Ii think homer has that one
Old 02-15-2014, 05:09 PM   #29
Cascadia Tents is one of the sharper tools in the shedCascadia Tents is one of the sharper tools in the shedCascadia Tents is one of the sharper tools in the shedCascadia Tents is one of the sharper tools in the shedCascadia Tents is one of the sharper tools in the shedCascadia Tents is one of the sharper tools in the shedCascadia Tents is one of the sharper tools in the shedCascadia Tents is one of the sharper tools in the shedCascadia Tents is one of the sharper tools in the shedCascadia Tents is one of the sharper tools in the shedCascadia Tents is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bobby
Cascadia Tents's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Homer has a Mt. Hood on his which is the same size as the Rainier. The McKinley is the mansion.
Old 02-15-2014, 05:09 PM   #30
Cascadia Tents is one of the sharper tools in the shedCascadia Tents is one of the sharper tools in the shedCascadia Tents is one of the sharper tools in the shedCascadia Tents is one of the sharper tools in the shedCascadia Tents is one of the sharper tools in the shedCascadia Tents is one of the sharper tools in the shedCascadia Tents is one of the sharper tools in the shedCascadia Tents is one of the sharper tools in the shedCascadia Tents is one of the sharper tools in the shedCascadia Tents is one of the sharper tools in the shedCascadia Tents is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTgirl View Post
'Bout time you started a new thread!
Maybe I should have the mods close the old thread to avoid any confusion
I think it might be best?
Old 02-15-2014, 05:20 PM   #31
ffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: mike
ffirg's Tacoma Gallery
Are awnings included in this? Or only if you buy a tent as well?
Old 02-15-2014, 05:29 PM   #32
sander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
sander1036's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Come to think of it…. I had a Rainier on my truck, disassembled in the box, on my way back from Moab

Old 02-15-2014, 05:33 PM   #33
Rob720 is on a distinguished road
Name: Robert
Rob720's Tacoma Gallery
In for a shasta!!
Old 02-15-2014, 05:33 PM   #34
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffirg View Post
Are awnings included in this? Or only if you buy a tent as well?
Awnings are included.
Old 02-15-2014, 05:34 PM   #35
Quote:
Originally Posted by sander1036 View Post
Come to think of it…. I had a Rainier on my truck, disassembled in the box, on my way back from Moab

That is a sweet shot!
Old 02-15-2014, 05:34 PM   #36
Yeti Hunter
Bennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Bennett707's Tacoma Gallery
Bobby,

I'm gonna be that guy- does the 30% off apply to all products supplied by cvt? (Exluding racks) I'm guessing.

Also wow at generiousity for such a low amouny of tents required to be purchased for 30% off, although I'm sure this gb will be as large as the last!
Old 02-15-2014, 05:39 PM   #37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bennett707 View Post
Bobby,

I'm gonna be that guy- does the 30% off apply to all products supplied by cvt? (Exluding racks) I'm guessing.

Also wow at generiousity for such a low amouny of tents required to be purchased for 30% off, although I'm sure this gb will be as large as the last!
This will include most all . There might be a few things that will be less of a discount because of mark ups. A few things don't have 30% in them. I would be losing.

Thank you we are happy to be able to do this.
Old 02-15-2014, 05:45 PM   #38
sander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
sander1036's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cascadia Tents View Post
That is a sweet shot!
Thanks Bobby!

I'll probably be in for the anti condensation mat
….and maybe a 55" awning too
Old 02-15-2014, 05:46 PM   #39
northernco is on a distinguished road
northernco's Tacoma Gallery
Me and my dad are both in. Stoked!
Old 02-15-2014, 05:46 PM   #40
Quote:
Originally Posted by sander1036 View Post
Thanks Bobby!

I'll probably be in for the anti condensation mat
….and maybe a 55" awning too
Sounds great! Glad you'll be a part of it.

Products Discussed in this Thread