Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

TW Fitted Hats!

Old 03-27-2009, 04:11 PM   #21
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
i'd be interested in a hat...but i dont like it saying member on the back
yeah, i wasnt sure what to put on the back....if anything.

We should make some progress with CrazyCustomCaps here now!! Im excited !
Old 03-27-2009, 04:13 PM   #22
CrazyCustomCaps is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyCustomCaps is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyCustomCaps is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyCustomCaps is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyCustomCaps is a glorious beacon of light
CrazyCustomCaps's Tacoma Gallery
Maybe you guys will consider just putting "Tacoma Owner" on Back.

we can ship caps individually, and accept payment via paypal.
Old 03-27-2009, 04:18 PM   #23
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyCustomCaps View Post
Maybe you guys will consider just putting "Tacoma Owner" on Back.

we can ship caps individually, and accept payment via paypal.
AWESOME! That takes $5 off the cost I posted!

SO, if we want a Black fitted hat with this on the front

Or something to that effect...

AND 1 LINE on the back of the hat...

20+ ordered

Cost? shipped
Old 03-27-2009, 04:22 PM   #24
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
I would be interested in one with just the Toyota logo (if that can be put on legally) and Tacoma World

no need for the tacoma owners and enthusiasts and no need for anything on the back

at least IMO

OR

Tacoma World on the front and a Toyota logo on the back...again if copyright laws allow use of the Toyota logo
Old 03-27-2009, 04:37 PM   #25
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
just got off the phone with Brandon from crazycustomcaps and here is the deal....

Hes going to design a few hats and post pics of them.

We can go from there on what style we choose.

EVERY one can have ONE line on the back to say WHATEVER they want, or keep it blank.

We will be able to pay them direct thru paypal.

The cost will be around $20 for the hat and $5 for shipping

I CANT WAIT to see what he comes up with!!
Old 03-27-2009, 04:40 PM   #26
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
id honestly like to see it how my FD caps are made.

Tacoma World on the front (with toyota logo)?

Last name on the back.

Simple
Old 03-27-2009, 04:47 PM   #27
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
ORRRRR..

Id like to see a flex fitted blaze orange break up hat
Old 03-27-2009, 05:05 PM   #28
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
id honestly like to see it how my FD caps are made.

Tacoma World on the front (with toyota logo)?

Last name on the back.

Simple

Yes, I think im diggin Black hat, TacomaWorld(in red) with Toyota logo(in white) on front of cap.

Neontrail(in white) on back
Old 03-27-2009, 05:08 PM   #29

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by neontrail View Post
Yes, I think im diggin Black hat, TacomaWorld(in red) with Toyota logo(in white) on front of cap.

Neontrail(in white) on back

if that design gets voted on, i get a free one right? lol jk
Old 03-27-2009, 05:12 PM   #30
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
if that design gets voted on, i get a free one right? lol jk
no, but u WILL get free rep either way. LOL

I will say, after talking with him on the phone, this is exciting..I cant wait to see what he comes up with!!!! And IM SOOOO HAPPY that I wont have to collect $$$$ and ship out 20+ hats. LoL
Old 03-27-2009, 05:14 PM   #31

Firefighter:
Quote:
no, but u WILL get free rep either way. LOL

I will say, after talking with him on the phone, this is exciting..I cant wait to see what he comes up with!!!! And IM SOOOO HAPPY that I wont have to collect $$$$ and ship out 20+ hats. LoL

fair 'nuff.

Im excited to see what they look like also...I can always use another hat
Old 03-27-2009, 05:17 PM   #32
JJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sgt (Advisor Instructor 0311)
Name: Jay
JJ Customs's Tacoma Gallery
Put me down for one. Instead of doing the Toyota logo what do you guys think about the Toyota Truck logo? I think that would be cool. Either way I am sure I will get one. I have something like 700 hats so it will at least add to the collection.
Attached Images

Old 03-27-2009, 05:20 PM   #33
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
Commited to order and pay once list reaches 20
1. neontrail
2. 98tacoma27
3. 08TRD4x4RadientRed
4. fletchaka
5. harris.jasonm
+
Old 03-27-2009, 05:26 PM   #34
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
Ive been reading the thread so far, my dealership gave me this cap

I think instead of Toyota it could be tacomaworld.com, or toyota logo and toyota and tacomaworld.com on the back something like that
Old 03-27-2009, 05:28 PM   #35
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
Quote:
Originally Posted by eordonez View Post
Ive been reading the thread so far, my dealership gave me this cap

I think instead of Toyota it could be tacomaworld.com, or toyota logo and toyota and tacomaworld.com on the back something like that
yea, that stitching logo work looks good...Its the quality of that hat that would turn me away... I like to wear my hats backwords mostly...so fitted are nice. Not to say to dont like or wear un-fitted hats.

Thx for posting ED!!! Will you be ordering a TW hat if designed right?
Old 03-27-2009, 05:35 PM   #36
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
yea, that stitching logo work looks good...Its the quality of that hat that would turn me away... I like to wear my hats backwords mostly...so fitted are nice. Not to say to dont like or wear un-fitted hats.

Thx for posting ED!!! Will you be ordering a TW hat if designed right?
the quality is ok, its just that is a crappy cell phone picture LOL

I dont know yet if i would be ordering, my budget its quite adjusted, or i meant strangled LOL, so I need to see how things develop the next week or so then Ill make my decision....
Old 03-27-2009, 05:38 PM   #37
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
What did you ever do with that paypal test $$$ I sent you?? Did I pay for your honeymoon? LOL j/k dont respond to that
Old 03-27-2009, 05:42 PM   #38
Mall Cruiser Pilot
SuperD is a jewel in the roughSuperD is a jewel in the roughSuperD is a jewel in the roughSuperD is a jewel in the rough

SuperD's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

This is good news. I was working on something with a local vendor, but this looks like it will be better.

I can't wait to see what they look like

neontrail - my apologies for the earlier exchange

Old 03-27-2009, 05:45 PM   #39

Quote:
What did you ever do with that paypal test $$$ I sent you?? Did I pay for your honeymoon? LOL j/k dont respond to that
hahaha, you paid for the whole wedding!

LMAO, nah the money is sitting there.... I couldn't afford the tailgate yet so I'm waiting....
Old 03-27-2009, 05:46 PM   #40
Go Braves!
blake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chazz Michael Michaels
blake1012's Tacoma Gallery
great idea neon....ready to see some designs!!

i NEVER leave my house without a hat on.