Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

TW Fitted Hats!

Old 03-27-2009, 04:49 PM   #42
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperD View Post
This is good news. I was working on something with a local vendor, but this looks like it will be better.

I can't wait to see what they look like

neontrail - my apologies for the earlier exchange
No worries buddy!! All good

We are aiming for the same thing! Maybe we will have them in time for the meet in may!
Old 03-27-2009, 05:02 PM   #43
Shadow Knight
AGleafe is on a distinguished road
Marines: Desert Storm Veteran
AGleafe's Tacoma Gallery
I'd be in for ordering a hat. You can't have too many....

I would like to see some pics of the proposed hat. But I like the idea of black with red stitching. I'd probably put my user name on the back.
Old 03-27-2009, 05:07 PM   #44
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
actual design in process

Commited to order and pay once list reaches 20
1. neontrail
2. 98tacoma27
3. 08TRD4x4RadientRed
4. fletchaka
5. harris.jasonm
6. AGleafe
+
Old 03-27-2009, 05:08 PM   #45
Bananahands is on a distinguished road
Navy: Air Traffic Controller 2nd Class
Bananahands's Tacoma Gallery
Why not the TRD logo on the back, or SR5 for the non TRD owners?
Old 03-27-2009, 05:15 PM   #46
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bananahands View Post
Why not the TRD logo on the back, or SR5 for the non TRD owners?
I kinda want a "Tacoma World" hat.. Not a "toyota hat".. U know?

TRD hats can be ordered everywhere

But they way this is set up.. YOU CAN GET WHATEVER you want on the back!! Awesome huh
Old 03-27-2009, 05:23 PM   #47
CrazyCustomCaps is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyCustomCaps is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyCustomCaps is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyCustomCaps is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyCustomCaps is a glorious beacon of light
CrazyCustomCaps's Tacoma Gallery
Hello here is a few samples, remember they look much better stitched to a hat, When we narrow the design down to what you like then we can do the sample.

http://i673.photobucket.com/albums/v...ps/tacoma1.jpg
http://i673.photobucket.com/albums/v...ps/tacoma2.jpg
http://i673.photobucket.com/albums/v...ps/tacoma3.jpg
http://i673.photobucket.com/albums/v...acoma-back.jpg
Old 03-27-2009, 05:23 PM   #48
CrazyCustomCaps is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyCustomCaps is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyCustomCaps is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyCustomCaps is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyCustomCaps is a glorious beacon of light
Old 03-27-2009, 05:24 PM   #49
Old 03-27-2009, 05:25 PM   #50
Old 03-27-2009, 05:25 PM   #51
Old 03-27-2009, 05:35 PM   #52
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
AWESOME work Brandon!!!

Just so everything is clear....
  • Fitted Black Hat
  • We choose what design we want to go with.
  • Each hat ordered get 1 line of their choice on the back
  • Get a list of 20+ members to buy
Order direct from you for $25 shipped via paypal or credit card
Old 03-27-2009, 05:39 PM   #53
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
i like this TOP one best.. Perfect IMO

WithOUT the Tacoma Owners & Enthusuast

l
Old 03-27-2009, 05:42 PM   #54
Thanks,
Yep, you choose which front you all decide on, i can still modify if you like.
we will make 20 or so caps.

You can then individually purchase, when you pay via paypal you can add what you want written on the back in comments. we will then embroider the back and post out. To send paypal please send $24.00 to sales @ crazycustomcaps . com, or ask for a payment link if you have problems sending money.

Cheers
Old 03-27-2009, 05:45 PM   #55
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by neontrail View Post

l
X2
Old 03-27-2009, 06:01 PM   #56
Shadow Knight
AGleafe is on a distinguished road
Marines: Desert Storm Veteran
AGleafe's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by neontrail View Post

l
x2
Old 03-27-2009, 06:08 PM   #57
ok so you guys like the following on black fitted hats
Old 03-27-2009, 06:44 PM   #58
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyCustomCaps View Post
ok so you guys like the following on black fitted hats
yes!!
Old 03-27-2009, 06:48 PM   #59
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
id be down for the toyota logo/tacomaworld.com

user name on the back..can i ask you to photoshop that for me please?
Old 03-27-2009, 06:52 PM   #60
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
user name on the back..can i ask you to photoshop that for me please?

Did u see this?