Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

TW Fitted Hats!

Old 05-01-2009, 12:39 PM   #601
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
they are black so it's ok, i will try not to because this is the nicest hat i have ever owned.
Old 05-01-2009, 12:42 PM   #602
Im so hungry i can ride a horse...
kmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
kmrofka's Tacoma Gallery
then i hope your dog gets it
Old 05-01-2009, 01:26 PM   #603
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
WHooooaaaaa got mine today!! I like the way it fits backwards better then wearing the front foward. HAHAHAaaaa fits my head like a glove!

YAY.... Sorry you have to view this pic!! LOL

Old 05-01-2009, 01:37 PM   #604
kmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmrofka is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
kmrofka's Tacoma Gallery
... No effin comment...
Old 05-01-2009, 02:01 PM   #605
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
hey kmrofka, how does yours fit.
Old 05-01-2009, 02:13 PM   #606

Law Enforcement:
kmrofka's Tacoma Gallery
oh your going to die....
Old 05-01-2009, 02:54 PM   #607
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by neontrail View Post
WHooooaaaaa got mine today!! I like the way it fits backwards better then wearing the front foward. HAHAHAaaaa fits my head like a glove!

Yeah, I love the backwards fit. kmrofka........you should tr.......oh wait........you didn't get yours yet. My bad.
Old 05-01-2009, 03:11 PM   #608

Law Enforcement:
kmrofka's Tacoma Gallery
go eat a plate full of baby dicks... just you wait
Old 05-01-2009, 03:14 PM   #609
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmrofka View Post
go eat a plate full of baby dicks... just you wait
Uuummm.......I don't have to wait. I have my hat.
Old 05-01-2009, 03:15 PM   #610

Law Enforcement:
kmrofka's Tacoma Gallery
... ass hole you know i am just jealous thats why there is so much anger
Old 05-01-2009, 03:19 PM   #611

Marines:
Quote:
... ass hole you know i am just jealous thats why there is so much anger
Yes, it will soon pass............like my bowel movement.
Old 05-01-2009, 05:13 PM   #612

Law Enforcement:
kmrofka's Tacoma Gallery
fuck your couch

Old 05-01-2009, 05:50 PM   #613

Marines:
It's about time you whiney bitch..........

Congrats!
Old 05-01-2009, 06:01 PM   #614
Dirty White Boy
Marc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marc
Marc M's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Marc M
I got mine, neener neener neener !!

Marc M
Old 05-01-2009, 06:11 PM   #615
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
fuck your couch

yeahhhh!!! nice!!! Looks good man
Old 05-01-2009, 06:12 PM   #616

Law Enforcement:
kmrofka's Tacoma Gallery
thanks i cant decide wether to wear it front to promote tw or backwards to show my name
Old 05-01-2009, 06:19 PM   #617
Quote:
thanks i cant decide wether to wear it front to promote tw or backwards to show my name
promote tw, please for the love of god. I'm glad you got your hat because you were sounding like a winney little bitch, i was about to send you mine.

hat looks good dude, glad you got before the weekend.
Old 05-01-2009, 08:09 PM   #618

Law Enforcement:
kmrofka's Tacoma Gallery
lol im just very impatient sorry guys for sounding like a whiney bitch... fuck wheres my kn filter lol jk
Old 05-01-2009, 08:21 PM   #619
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Are you a hat model looks good man!
Quote:
Originally Posted by neontrail View Post

Old 05-01-2009, 08:47 PM   #620
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyCustomCaps View Post
Hats Mailed out

Neontrail
Hot Tamale
98tacoma27
AGleafe
fletch aka
Longbow
WIldJerseyFireFighter
Kmrofka