Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

TW Fitted Hats!

Old 03-27-2009, 12:03 PM   #1
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Arrow TW Fitted Hats!

Hello Guys,

If you would like to order you can send payment $24 to sales@crazycustomcaps.com via paypal. please state your username and what is to be embroidered on the back. Please check your mailing address that paypal has on file for you aswell.

If you need to communicate please send emails to sales@crazycustomcaps.com , where they will be read and replied in a more timely manner, as i don't log in here very often, every email we receive is replied to through the companies email.

Cheers,
Brendan
CrazyCustomCaps

PLease post in this thread if and when you order. thx

www.crazycustomcaps.com
Old 03-27-2009, 12:09 PM   #2
Formarly 08TRD4X4RadientRed
Dockhead has a spectacular aura aboutDockhead has a spectacular aura about

Dockhead's Tacoma Gallery
Is the stitching like the banner in the top left?
Old 03-27-2009, 12:13 PM   #3
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Derek is gonna be all over this!
Old 03-27-2009, 12:15 PM   #4
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post
Derek is gonna be all over this!
only if it comes with a sticker on the bill.
Old 03-27-2009, 12:22 PM   #5
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by neontrail View Post

Commited to order and pay once list reaches 20
1. neontrail
2. 98tacoma27
+
In.
Old 03-27-2009, 12:26 PM   #6
Jpf8653 is on a distinguished road

Name: Justin
Jpf8653's Tacoma Gallery
Any way u could post a sample pic. Like build it and copy and paste the pic for us maybe. Prob will be in with a little more visual content. Awesome idea too!
Old 03-27-2009, 12:30 PM   #7
Formarly 08TRD4X4RadientRed
Dockhead has a spectacular aura aboutDockhead has a spectacular aura about

Dockhead's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by neontrail

1. neontrail
2. 98tacoma27
3. 08TRD4x4RadientRed
+

you should put up a poll for the stitching
Old 03-27-2009, 01:01 PM   #10
Mall Cruiser Pilot
SuperD is a jewel in the roughSuperD is a jewel in the roughSuperD is a jewel in the roughSuperD is a jewel in the rough

SuperD's Tacoma Gallery
If we are going to do this, we need to see about getting them to do the actual TW logo. From their F.A.Q. tcBob may need to be involved if the logo is copyrighted and such.

I hate to be the party pooper here, but anyone can go down to the embroidery shop and get Tacoma World put on a hat. I would rather pay good money for an embroidered LOGO hat.

Anybody up for that?
Old 03-27-2009, 01:08 PM   #11
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperD View Post
If we are going to do this, we need to see about getting them to do the actual TW logo. From their F.A.Q. tcBob may need to be involved if the logo is copyrighted and such.

I hate to be the party pooper here, but anyone can go down to the embroidery shop and get Tacoma World put on a hat. I would rather pay good money for an embroidered LOGO hat.

Anybody up for that?
I dont think tcBob has a problem with this. (since I did do some business cards with his permission)

All that logo stuff is fine and great, BUT it does drive costs up. I don't think many people will pay $50 for a hat.

I simlpy wanted a fitted hat with tw.com on it, to think I am HELPING spread the word about the site. And thought others would like that too.
Im not trying to make any money or turn this into a project.

If you have the sources to do better then what I am offering..

GO FOR IT
Old 03-27-2009, 01:54 PM   #12
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈

1. neontrail
2. 98tacoma27
3. 08TRD4x4RadientRed
4. fletchaka
Old 03-27-2009, 02:04 PM   #13
Addict.
xtirtzt will become famous soon enough

xtirtzt's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to xtirtzt
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperD View Post

Anybody up for that?
i'd be down for that... good idea
Old 03-27-2009, 03:22 PM   #15
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
what do you think about just putting TACOMA WORLD, and not the .com part?

Keep in mind, more lines = more cost to make.
Old 03-27-2009, 03:37 PM   #17
CrazyCustomCaps is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyCustomCaps is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyCustomCaps is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyCustomCaps is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyCustomCaps is a glorious beacon of light
CrazyCustomCaps's Tacoma Gallery
CrazyCustomCaps

Hello Guys, I am the designer for Crazy Custom Caps, I noticed the traffic from this site, and decided to help you.

I can do the toyota logo for you guys for free,, I can do up a sample, if you like.

Would you like the text done the same as the logo on this page or in Garamond.

Cheers CrazyCustomCaps
Old 03-27-2009, 03:48 PM   #18
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
i'd be interested in a hat...but i dont like it saying member on the back
Old 03-27-2009, 03:52 PM   #19
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyCustomCaps View Post
Hello Guys, I am the designer for Crazy Custom Caps, I noticed the traffic from this site, and decided to help you.

I can do the toyota logo for you guys for free,, I can do up a sample, if you like.

Would you like the text done the same as the logo on this page or in Garamond.

Cheers CrazyCustomCaps
HELL YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!
Thank you!!!!

If we get 20+ ordered.. Can everyone pay YOU direct? And you can ship to every one???

This is awesome!!!! PM me if you like and we can speak more on the phone.
Old 03-27-2009, 04:05 PM   #20
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
i'd be interested in a hat...but i dont like it saying member on the back

x2..maybe something different