Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

**SOS Concepts Low-Profile Bed Rack GB**

Old 04-16-2014, 08:03 PM   #181
Pushincaskets is on a distinguished road

Name: Mike
Pushincaskets's Tacoma Gallery
finishing vacation in 3days now I'll start getting restless for my projects.
Old 04-16-2014, 08:12 PM   #182
www.sos-offroadconcepts.com
EddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 19 D PFC, 165th brg 3-34 bat 5-17
Name: Eddy
EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gathaway View Post
Is this one of your racks eddy?
why yes it is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pushincaskets View Post
finishing vacation in 3days now I'll start getting restless for my projects.
pm'ed
Old 04-16-2014, 08:12 PM   #183
TRD Overland
gathaway is a splendid one to beholdgathaway is a splendid one to beholdgathaway is a splendid one to beholdgathaway is a splendid one to beholdgathaway is a splendid one to beholdgathaway is a splendid one to beholdgathaway is a splendid one to beholdgathaway is a splendid one to behold

Army:
gathaway's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddyRRT View Post
why yes it is

pm'ed
Awesome. I like the look of that.
Old 04-16-2014, 08:16 PM   #184
EddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Awesome. I like the look of that.
Thats cause its on my truck lol jk

Old 04-16-2014, 08:31 PM   #185
TRD Overland
gathaway is a splendid one to beholdgathaway is a splendid one to beholdgathaway is a splendid one to beholdgathaway is a splendid one to beholdgathaway is a splendid one to beholdgathaway is a splendid one to beholdgathaway is a splendid one to beholdgathaway is a splendid one to behold

Army:
Quote:

Lol. How far does this one sit from the top of your truck
Old 04-16-2014, 08:36 PM   #186

EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Its flush with the gasket around the rear window. Heights can be played with..
Old 04-16-2014, 08:41 PM   #187
TRD Overland

Army:
I plan on adding a roof rack later this year so of the rtt sticks up a bit it will be flush with the rack.

I'm thinking about this one

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=317754
Old 04-16-2014, 09:07 PM   #188

EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I plan on adding a roof rack later this year so of the rtt sticks up a bit it will be flush with the rack.

I'm thinking about this one

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=317754
The rack would have to be about 8" shorter. That rack looks about 6 to 8" above the cab and RTT's are 14" i think
Old 04-17-2014, 04:07 AM   #189
TRD Overland

Army:
Quote:
The rack would have to be about 8" shorter. That rack looks about 6 to 8" above the cab and RTT's are 14" i think
Yep 14" then 1.5 for the mounting hardware with a total of 15.5

I have a mt shasta en route from cvt.
Old 04-17-2014, 06:56 AM   #190

Quote:

It looks good on Eddy's truck it will look better when it's on mine.
I've got the same plan Gath. I needed some height to clear my tonneau as I roll it up. When the RTT goes on it will poke up above roof but I'm planning a roof rack as well and deflector so that should keep it out of the wind.

I've got plans for dual use of the light tabs on the back that can stabilize an extension that will match the mount on roof rack, for when I carry a canoe over the RTT.
Old 04-17-2014, 06:57 AM   #191

Quote:
Is this one of your racks eddy?
I've got the same plan Gath. I needed some height to clear my tonneau as I roll it up. When the RTT goes on it will poke up above roof but I'm planning a roof rack as well and deflector so that should keep it out of the wind.

I've got plans for dual use of the light tabs on the back that can stabilize an extension that will match the mount on roof rack, for when I carry a canoe over the RTT.
Old 04-17-2014, 07:29 AM   #192
TRD Overland

Army:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pushincaskets View Post

The roof rack I posted looks the best on our trucks. I've been looking for awhile now and this is my favorite when it comes to weight, looks, and configuration. Have u decide which one you want yet?
Old 04-17-2014, 10:02 AM   #193

EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Me and suttonkb will design one that will hold a light bar. But it will be awhile
Old 05-02-2014, 11:56 AM   #194

Back from powder coating, time to get this mounted! Powder coating is black 176 has a wrinkle finish.

Old 05-02-2014, 04:23 PM   #195

Shaved the tonneau width down so that it can sit inside of the rack. Eddy made the rack height perfect, I am able to roll the tonneau up with the clearance now all ready for the RTT.

Old 05-02-2014, 05:33 PM   #196

EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
The Rack looks great with the tonneau
Old 05-02-2014, 05:58 PM   #197
Scenekyd has much to be proud ofScenekyd has much to be proud ofScenekyd has much to be proud ofScenekyd has much to be proud ofScenekyd has much to be proud ofScenekyd has much to be proud ofScenekyd has much to be proud ofScenekyd has much to be proud ofScenekyd has much to be proud of

Name: Jay
Scenekyd's Tacoma Gallery
Don't mean to pester you Eddy, you can my pm with the pics?
Old 05-02-2014, 06:00 PM   #198

EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Exclamation NOTICE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scenekyd View Post
Don't mean to pester you Eddy, you can my pm with the pics?
All orders that that require bent parts are on a WEEK delay. My vendor's break press got hit with a forklift. Messed up the laser and the backstop. !!This is for the orders after 4/11/14! The orders before this date are still on time. I apologize for the inconvenience
Old 05-02-2014, 06:01 PM   #199
Scenekyd has much to be proud ofScenekyd has much to be proud ofScenekyd has much to be proud ofScenekyd has much to be proud ofScenekyd has much to be proud ofScenekyd has much to be proud ofScenekyd has much to be proud ofScenekyd has much to be proud ofScenekyd has much to be proud of

Name: Jay
Scenekyd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
All orders that that require bent parts are on a WEEK delay. My vendor's break press got hit with a forklift. Messed up the laser and the backstop. !!This is for the orders after 4/11/14! The orders before this date are still on time. I apologize for the inconvenience
Gotcha! Let me know when everything is up and running. I'm ready to pull the trigger
Old 05-02-2014, 06:25 PM   #200

Quote:
The Rack looks great with the tonneau
Great work on the rack! I decided after mock up and seeing the smooth look with the tonneau to shave the D rings. They were nice just ended up deciding to go with out. Gotta say once again the height is perfect, I see very little in the rear view but sit sitting down just enough to get the roof rack on in front.